[3.15]Archmage Ball Lightning Hierophant, will it work in Expedition?

"
Migski wrote:
"
Spattergroit wrote:

Healthy Mind jewel

You mean clear mind jewel right? :P

Can I ask though which is better overall for mana sustain: mind drinker or the mana recoup of nexus gloves?

Nah, Healthy Mind (https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Healthy_Mind) turns all +life in radius to doubled +mana, huge in that socket opposite Instability. Ofc should be using both that and Clear Mind, since the latter is also very strong for this.

Mind Drinker is stronger than gloves for clear, gloves are stronger for bossing. Having both makes clear feel great, you can just spam continuously in ultimatums.

I haven't tried Breathstealer yet but I dig it for ultimatums, I imagine would be very strong. I'm thinking you could run Breathstealer anointed with Mind Drinker + Sire of Shards for clear, swap gloves/Pledge of Hands for boss. Whispers of Doom on amulet. Although swapping gloves for bosses is probably just extra overkill at this point.
"
Spattergroit wrote:
"
Migski wrote:
"
Spattergroit wrote:

Healthy Mind jewel

You mean clear mind jewel right? :P

Can I ask though which is better overall for mana sustain: mind drinker or the mana recoup of nexus gloves?

Nah, Healthy Mind (https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Healthy_Mind) turns all +life in radius to doubled +mana, huge in that socket opposite Instability. Ofc should be using both that and Clear Mind, since the latter is also very strong for this.

Mind Drinker is stronger than gloves for clear, gloves are stronger for bossing. Having both makes clear feel great, you can just spam continuously in ultimatums.

I haven't tried Breathstealer yet but I dig it for ultimatums, I imagine would be very strong. I'm thinking you could run Breathstealer anointed with Mind Drinker + Sire of Shards for clear, swap gloves/Pledge of Hands for boss. Whispers of Doom on amulet. Although swapping gloves for bosses is probably just extra overkill at this point.

Oh that looks pretty useful though my life is already just 3.2k. I don't think losing more life is wise atm :P

Also yeah, my plan was to put mind drinker on Breathstealer and whispers of doom on Atziri's Foible though golden oil is pretty expensive right now so I'm saving up. I don't plan on changing gloves for bosses since I find that my mana regen is already enough for them and I don't usually get the chance to stand still and cast indefinitely on them anyway. One or two casts, which is 4-8 balls, is already the max before I need to dodge out of the way.
sorry, this was probably asked already, but how do you deal with bleed and corrupting blood?
can't see a staunching flask or the corrupting bleed enchant...
(ok the non-crit pob has the enchant on a jewel - but I'm more interested in the crit pob)
Last edited by snietschie2 on May 7, 2021, 6:38:36 AM
Made same build as a raider, pretty good. Cann't compare to hiero, but raider provides lots of move/cast speed, dodge, phasing and ailment immunity. Probaly better for mapping. My gear at 97.5 when I died:

does conductivity and snipers mark stack? im confusd
for the crit variant with Whisper of Doom - what's the 2nd curse?

i find Conduct. on ring... where is the 2nd?

also, how do u guys deal with bleed/corrupted blood? not an issue or where u get the defense for this?
"
snietschie2 wrote:
sorry, this was probably asked already, but how do you deal with bleed and corrupting blood?
can't see a staunching flask or the corrupting bleed enchant...
(ok the non-crit pob has the enchant on a jewel - but I'm more interested in the crit pob)

Staunching flask or a CB immunity jewel, only options. Pick whichever is easier to fit in.

Edit: Second curse is Sniper's Mark linked to Arcanist Brand

"
does conductivity and snipers mark stack? im confusd

They do as long as you increase your curse limit to two, which this build does by anointing the Whispers of Doom notable. Without that notable only one curse will apply. Until you get Whispers of Doom (if you ever do, not exactly necessary) you just use Sniper's Mark on bosses.
Last edited by Spattergroit on May 7, 2021, 2:08:04 PM
is the divergent ball lightning bettter then the normal ball lightning?
Last edited by Sunuvabiech on May 7, 2021, 11:15:10 PM

So i really don't know what to upgrade at the moment.
You guys have any tips? I know the gloves need a upgrade
probably the belt too maybe.. what else though?
I stream with this build like 10-12 hours a day probably
at twitch.tv/cuzipo12 if anyone wanna check it out.
Appreciate all the help i can get :D
Last edited by CuzipoTTV on May 8, 2021, 6:48:48 AM
"

So i really don't know what to upgrade at the moment.
You guys have any tips? I know the gloves need a upgrade
probably the belt too maybe.. what else though?
I stream with this build like 10-12 hours a day probably
at twitch.tv/cuzipo12 if anyone wanna check it out.
Appreciate all the help i can get :D

I believe a Nexus gloves then you can annoint whisper of doom as you run Conductivity + sniper's marks?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info