[3.10] Voidzero's Storm Brand MoM Hiero Archmage | League Starter | 10k eHP | 5M dps | 8k mana

something broke the gear tab.
i can no longer see icons of the gear in the gear tab that i can mouse over.
they are now just links to the wiki page of that gear item.

now i cannot tell what color slots should be on there. and i have to open a new page to see what it does.
boots trade link is wrong.
it's the link for the mindspiral helmet.
I'm guessing this is a good starter weapon??

The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
"
Bowman8763 wrote:
I'm guessing this is a good starter weapon??

get your self an apep rage wand. They super cheap with strong dps.
I'm also using this mediu cluster. The "Grand Design mode is really nice, and you can either just take it, or use in place of the "Explosive Runes" node.

I'm using MoM, since I couldn' get a Cloak of Defiance 6L yet. So I'm still suffering when taking some damage, Arcane Cloak really helps in that point.

Probably going to use a small cluster for some chaos res (since life is kinda low running for me) and some addtional mana (Blessed node)

can i ask how to increase my mana cost for storm brand? i already using all the stated gem with 2 fever mind, but my mana cost still 2.6k

and how cast speed affect brand dmg?
Last edited by nicholaiilam on Mar 24, 2020, 6:12:33 AM
"
nicholaiilam wrote:
can i ask how to increase my mana cost for storm brand? i already using all the stated gem with 2 fever mind, but my mana cost still 2.6k

and how cast speed affect brand dmg?

Use support gems with big mana multipliers on them, if you have the same setup as voidzero it should be perfect. Increase your mana on gear (mindspiral, atziri's foible, cloak of defiance and of course rares). Get an apep's rage or an additional fevered mind. You can use voidbringer gloves to increase mana usage. I personally wouldn't recommend voidbringer, because you lose potential life/mana/res and potentially juicy conqueror mods on your gloves.
Last edited by IVIax_Hit on Mar 24, 2020, 6:28:54 AM
"
darkracer125 wrote:
something broke the gear tab.
i can no longer see icons of the gear in the gear tab that i can mouse over.
they are now just links to the wiki page of that gear item.

now i cannot tell what color slots should be on there. and i have to open a new page to see what it does.

I'm sorry. Was link to my gear and i found it annoying, so i put trade links to make it easier to people to buy it. You still have the PoB if you want links and stuff. Fixed the boots link, ty !
I've got a slightly different variant on this, for info.
It's had a bit of investment but nothing crazy.
11k ehp, 49/35% block with rumis up. 1.3 Million dps per brand without flasks or vaal RF.
Running the Agnostic from Militant Faith jewel, so I lose ES (Hence dropping mindspiral) but get a huge amount of life regen. I could run RF if I wanted at 75% fire res, and traps and most DOTs don't touch me.
Also has 32 % flask effect which is pretty good for a non-pathfinder.

Quite a bit less DPS on paper than OP, though OPs path of building had things like onslaught and frenzy charges turned on, without any obvious way of getting it.

Current Gear

PoB
https://pastebin.com/gs5FWU0g

Really should drop the lightning spire traps as they do nothing for me now.
"
Carlovski wrote:

Quite a bit less DPS on paper than OP, though OPs path of building had things like onslaught and frenzy charges turned on, without any obvious way of getting it.

I searched for the frenzy charge on the tree and couldn't find. Onslaught is in the abyss jewel on the stygian (OP said in his guide and IT IS in PoB as well, with a phasing jewel on the tree)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info