[3.10] Voidzero's Storm Brand MoM Hiero Archmage | League Starter | 10k eHP | 5M dps | 8k mana

i take a very long time to kill t14-15 boss.. and some conquerer in A4.

i not sure want to go in sirius.

How can i improve my single boss damage? and how to know what are the main stats for increase damage, other than spell dmg%?
"
void__zero wrote:
"
RawDamage wrote:
T12 clear - ok, t12 boss- need some time. Guardians - need a lot of time - 2-5 min to kill. this is not ok

How much mana costs your brand ? I see you're still on a tabula, you lack 150 mana from the cloak, it's huge.

Mana cost is 1600. What value I should aim for?
Is Mark of the Shaper with an elder ring an option for this build? I can't tell if the "added lightning damage to attacks" of your wrath gets added to brands, because brand is a spell.
Last edited by IVIax_Hit on Mar 22, 2020, 12:18:59 PM
"
nicholaiilam wrote:

How can i improve my single boss damage? and how to know what are the main stats for increase damage, other than spell dmg%?

You dont have atziri promise nor wise oak. Start from there.
"
nicholaiilam wrote:

More Cost mana skill in your storm brand try get more fevered mind
hi all, prob stupid question:

are big different between this ST options in Survive, bosses and clearing (Cloak of Defiance\\Inpulsa\\Ivory Tower) cuz just leveling and idk which one build aim
Cloak and fevered mind are not cheap. At east not anymore. Should update the pros and cons.

Hey the build working smooth af did sirus 4 guardians and elder guardians with ease T16 clear and boss in 2-10sec
for the ppl whos lacking dmg get apeps rage wand + 1 fevered mind , one u find/buy decent want get another fevered mind and switch the apep .
i was lucky and 6 linked my cloack of defiance then got voirici in research for 1-3 white socket so i can switch between chain support for clear (alot better than Area of effect support) with Conc effect singel target , sometime inT16 i dont even bother to swtch to conc effect support
got 3k manacost with chain support and 2.8k manacost with conceffect
7K mana 4.1k life 1.6k es lvl92 with soo much more to improve
Last edited by Bouzebal on Mar 22, 2020, 6:35:32 PM
How good is this build to do T15+ delirium maps?

And can it clear 20 waves in simulacron?

Also how safe is it? I only play HC is it viable?

Ty
the best cluster jewel we can find is scintilating idea and supercharge?
and how many passive skill on the jewel is good the 8 or 11?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info