[3.10] Voidzero's Storm Brand MoM Hiero Archmage | League Starter | 10k eHP | 5M dps | 8k mana

You mean enduring cry and not rallying cry, correct?
"
MalaikatMaut wrote:
You mean enduring cry and not rallying cry, correct?

Rallying cry helps to recover mana with Spirited Response jewel
"
mohikanpoe wrote:
Maybe someone asked previously, but how can this build generate endurance charges for Conviction of Power ascendancy?

I am wondering the same thing ?
"
Songoshin wrote:
"
mohikanpoe wrote:
Maybe someone asked previously, but how can this build generate endurance charges for Conviction of Power ascendancy?

I am wondering the same thing ?

Answered the question in the sequence, but here you go :v

Conviction of power has 15% chance to generate Power Charge, and also 25% chance to generate a endurance charge when you gain a power charge.... So....
Feel so squishy, dying a lot in tier 6-10 maps, I have 7.5k mana capped res with 2.1k shield and 3.8k life. Maybe I'm spamming to much but I really don't think I am, sometimes I just pop.
Welcome to Delirium league...every streamer says the same thing regardless of build. It's gonna happen.
can someone look at my profile character. what should i upgrade next?
Hi, thanks for the build, enjoying it a lot. So far in mid red maps, going well, damage is high.

Any plans to update build with some BiS items? I kind of know that it is, but would like to hear your opinion as you're the one that played it most I guess.

-shab
Well build was solid till red maps. Bosses and Uniques are no problem. Dmg is great (over 3kk in POB now) BUT ...
its getting squishy now. If you have a corrupted red map with only one difficult Mod you die a lot.

Looking at the OPs Characters I see he stripped this build and plays a Duelist now. Well that says it all I guess ;)
"
StorgutBorsit wrote:
Well build was solid till red maps. Bosses and Uniques are no problem. Dmg is great (over 3kk in POB now) BUT ...
its getting squishy now. If you have a corrupted red map with only one difficult Mod you die a lot.

Looking at the OPs Characters I see he stripped this build and plays a Duelist now. Well that says it all I guess ;)

Yes, but nothing to do with the character, i just get bored easily. I always play a character until 92-93 then i see a stupid spell and try to make a build with it. So i went for a shrapnel ballista impale champion and it was terrible (losing to T1 cassia was a nice experience), so i switched for a bladestorm glad instead.

I won't be pushing the storm brand to late game i'm sorry, but some people already killed sirius with it so it doesn't really matter, it's a league starter build.
Last edited by void__zero on Mar 25, 2020, 5:58:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info