[3.10] Voidzero's Storm Brand MoM Hiero Archmage | League Starter | 10k eHP | 5M dps | 8k mana

Hi,

Can you tell me what's the skill gem priority until I get 5-6 link?

Thanks
zzz
"
void__zero wrote:
"
Noxcydeo wrote:
One question I have though is is it possible to not have brand recall in a CWDT setup to more reliably summon them back to you? I think a brand recall - second wind support link could be better clear throughout the map and might have to summon brands less? Thanks alot in advance

Thank you! Yes, you can for example remove the golem and put the brand recall gem instead in the 3 link weapon setup.

i personally removed innervate from orb of storms setup, you need to kill with it in order to have it proc and the flat bonus was negligible compared to what you get from archmage and arcane cloak.
regarding item trades: i don't check the forum often so don't send me PMs about the items i have for sale, just add me ingame and contact me when i'm online.

i'm usually online for a few hours after 20.00 UTC and a lot more during weekends.
"
lazycalm2 wrote:
Hi,

Can you tell me what's the skill gem priority until I get 5-6 link?

Thanks

at this point you can grab a random 5L ES base for an alch, or even better just gather 10 chaos and get a tabula, the build will work either way until you can manage to get a 6L cloak.
you can even get a 6L es base for 20 chaos so i would just do some chaos sets and get one of them, use a few essences and you are good to go.

as for priority other than brand, archmage and arcane surge (if you followed the build and didn't get the arcane surge ascendancy) you can fiddle with the other gems and decide what's best for you. you will need to exp the other ones anyway.
regarding item trades: i don't check the forum often so don't send me PMs about the items i have for sale, just add me ingame and contact me when i'm online.

i'm usually online for a few hours after 20.00 UTC and a lot more during weekends.
What you guys think about replace Arcane Surge with other supp?Arcane surge duration only 4sec and we dont spam ST every 4sec most of time just recall. To make use high lvl Arcane Surge, I think its better to put with our Arcane Cloak which also have cd 4sec which means we can fully utilize high lvl arcane surge. What u guys think about this?
Im just leveling this build because I never played brands before and was curious how it works. And Im having a blast, leveling is so quick. Just zoom zoom through zones while brands zaps everything.

Bought also bunch of Spirited Response jewels and got quite lucky with Vaal orbs:

PS: I know reduced mana reserved is not usefull for us but its quite expensive corruption on this jewel.
I'm having some trouble with reflect. Was there something not obvious in the build that helps with reflect? If not, do you have any recommendations?
"
Armlesscat wrote:
I'm having some trouble with reflect. Was there something not obvious in the build that helps with reflect? If not, do you have any recommendations?

You can't do elemental reflect maps. I will add it to the cons of the build.
Last edited by void__zero on Mar 23, 2020, 5:06:29 PM
Been crushing Juiced up Delirium Maps and Simulacrum Build feels pretty smooth
I highly recommend grabbing corrupting blood immunity for sirus thou

Im close to pushing 9k Mana Should hit in like a level or two

Last edited by VsDreaMz on Mar 23, 2020, 5:15:15 PM

I am playing this build ( currently around lvl 60) in HC, GREAT dmg but kinda squishy, is it HC viable and how can i imprve survability?

Ty
Hey! I was looking for a boss killer build and people told me about this build.
How good is It at Sirus? I dont need it for mapping, is just for Sirus. At last phase my fps goes to 20 or less and I cant tank 1 hit of His kame. Do you think this build could handle?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info