Can someone check and tell..
https://pastebin.com/LpDRm83u
"
Korpivaellus wrote:
Help!
Why i have so low DPS?

You're capped on ES leech. Replace Energy Leech with Elemental Focus in 6 link. No/not max quality on Concentrated Effect, Controlled Destruction, Lightning Pen, and Archmage. If you can afford it, start replacing supports with Awakened skill gems. (Lightning Pen, Elemental Focus, Controlled Destruction). Get Vaal Discipline, drop Vaal Clarity, and drop Ice Bite for Cold Snap if you want frenzies while mapping. Otherwise, Unnerve shouldn't be checked unless you Blade Blast in weapon instead of that.

Draining is wasted mod on flasks, so you can replace that as well. Not a big fan of Basalt on this so you can replace with Rumi's for defenses or Atziri's Promise for damage. Across your other three flasks you want Heat, Warding, and Staunching as suffixes.

Searching Eye jewel Onslaught is a dead mod so look for something that has better affixes to go with mana and phasing. You can get a higher max mana percentage roll on Foible, enchant on Skyforth, better mana cost roll on Voidbringer, catalysts on Rune Gyre and probably a better ring than Damnation Knot with mana explicit.

The Watcher's Eye is pretty useless and would be better as another Fevered Mind. Try to get more Strength on gear so that you don't take Might. I don't think Arcane Vision is worth the point and you can use those to take Arcane Focus. I think pathing around the top right outer jewel socket to get that and take two less points on Written in Blood Wheel is better so you can get the socket for another Fevered Mind or cluster jewel. I'd prefer dropping the Melding Wheel to go towards Trickery so you're closer to Soul Siphon and Assassination. You're also wasting 3 points on the inner pathing between Might and Deep Thoughts.
"
Jolo0213 wrote:
"
Korpivaellus wrote:
Help!
Why i have so low DPS?

You're capped on ES leech. Replace Energy Leech with Elemental Focus in 6 link. No/not max quality on Concentrated Effect, Controlled Destruction, Lightning Pen, and Archmage. If you can afford it, start replacing supports with Awakened skill gems. (Lightning Pen, Elemental Focus, Controlled Destruction). Get Vaal Discipline, drop Vaal Clarity, and drop Ice Bite for Cold Snap if you want frenzies while mapping. Otherwise, Unnerve shouldn't be checked unless you Blade Blast in weapon instead of that.

Draining is wasted mod on flasks, so you can replace that as well. Not a big fan of Basalt on this so you can replace with Rumi's for defenses or Atziri's Promise for damage. Across your other three flasks you want Heat, Warding, and Staunching as suffixes.

Searching Eye jewel Onslaught is a dead mod so look for something that has better affixes to go with mana and phasing. You can get a higher max mana percentage roll on Foible, enchant on Skyforth, better mana cost roll on Voidbringer, catalysts on Rune Gyre and probably a better ring than Damnation Knot with mana explicit.

The Watcher's Eye is pretty useless and would be better as another Fevered Mind. Try to get more Strength on gear so that you don't take Might. I don't think Arcane Vision is worth the point and you can use those to take Arcane Focus. I think pathing around the top right outer jewel socket to get that and take two less points on Written in Blood Wheel is better so you can get the socket for another Fevered Mind or cluster jewel. I'd prefer dropping the Melding Wheel to go towards Trickery so you're closer to Soul Siphon and Assassination. You're also wasting 3 points on the inner pathing between Might and Deep Thoughts.

thanks,start working on those
How can slot Bottled Faith if I do not have a gem to remove corrupted blood / flask for bleeding ?
"
Valant wrote:
How can slot Bottled Faith if I do not have a gem to remove corrupted blood / flask for bleeding ?

Since you have elemental ailment immunity with Arcane blessing, it's useless to have a flask with freeze immunity.
Last edited by jericomanu on May 9, 2020, 12:45:21 AM
"
jericomanu wrote:
"
Valant wrote:

Since you have elemental ailment immunity with Arcane blessing, it's useless to have a flask with freeze immunity.

Oh wow thanks did not even notice that.

Which is a better upgrade ? Bottled Faith or Unnatural Instinct ?

The 4 free passive points seems quite nice though
Last edited by Valant on May 9, 2020, 1:15:25 AM
"
Valant wrote:

Without Corrupting Blood immunity, you would probably have a Staunching Mana Flask, Diamond Flask, and Quicksilver Flask with Warding and Heat. Heat can be dropped if you have Arcane Blessing. Staunching mana can be dropped if you have the Corrupted Blood immunity. You can get it most reliably on abyss jewel or Healthy Mind as the cheaper options. If you use clusters, that's also a spot to get it.

Last 2 to 3 slots will be Cinderswallow, Bottled Faith, and one or Atziri's, Rumi's or Wise Oak
Is there any reason to have Arcane Swiftness on the tree, if you already have Arcane Blessing on the Ascendancy ?

+20% chance to avoid Elemental Ailments , when you are immune already
"
Valant wrote:
Is there any reason to have Arcane Swiftness on the tree, if you already have Arcane Blessing on the Ascendancy ?

+20% chance to avoid Elemental Ailments , when you are immune already

You get spell damage and cast speed pathing and including the node as well as spell damage per block chance which scales well with Glancing Blows and Rumi's Concoction.
Made a few final upgrades to this character now.

Up to 8,900 ES with 32m Shaper DPS, along with max Attack Block and decent Spell Block.

I wish the build was a bit tankier, so if anyone has any ideas let me know.

It can easily do wave 20 Simulacrum and 100% T16s so I'm probably just spoilt from playing a Herald Stacker!

Really happy with the character, most of the gear was self-crafted which was a bit of a nightmare with how stat/res starved you are, but it worked out nicely for me.

POB: https://pastebin.com/iYtNpxXG
Last edited by YeahErmLuke on May 9, 2020, 3:56:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info