[3.10] LL Storm Brand Hierophant 8k+ ES, 10k Mana, 10M+ DPS per brand

Why shield charge AND flame dash in the final build? Just curious.
I've got 9k ES now thanks to finishing a small cluster jewel... Is that a good point to try respeccing out of sanctuary of thought to get the massive DPS boost? I think that would put me just over 6.5k ES.

I'm about 20 ex out of the 32 needed for the watcher's eye so I'd definitely buy that once I've got enough.
"
Qintz wrote:
Hey i did exactly this build with every item the same and every pasive point the same But i cant activate one of my auras becouse it requires 38% life and i dont have enough..help?

Make sure you don't have Essence Worm equipped. Can't see your character but you'll also need either at least Skyforth or the Sanctuary of Thought ascendancy notable to have the life to reserve all three auras.

"
rawesomericky wrote:
Why shield charge AND flame dash in the final build? Just curious.

Shield charge can be faster for linear zooming and gets fortify onto the build. I've been fine with just Dash/Flame Dash but it's a preferential choice.

"
QuantomO wrote:
I've got 9k ES now thanks to finishing a small cluster jewel... Is that a good point to try respeccing out of sanctuary of thought to get the massive DPS boost? I think that would put me just over 6.5k ES.

I'm about 20 ex out of the 32 needed for the watcher's eye so I'd definitely buy that once I've got enough.

I'd say 6.5k ES is a little low especially without other defensive layers. Regrets are super cheap so you can always spec into Arcane Blessing and see how it feels for you to play with that amount of ES.

You should also quality your gear and you're missing a prefix on your Diamond flask.
pretty done with the league, great build, really fun/op. if they didnt break herald gems this build would be complained about lol

solod 40/40, cant be assed to hit 100 (currently 99)

gear:

not sure how to configure PoB correctly, pretty sure im around 12m shaper per brand with 9200es/9400mana perma endurance/power charge, full frenzies mapping

some interesting things

Boots:
the build started by actually getting a skyforth drop. i didnt even know they could drop naturally and i took it as a sign

Rings:
I actually had the res ring crafted from a different setup before i made the belt and realized the cluster cheese

the str/dex ring i crafted, i only needed str and its a shame i didnt hit t1 cuz then i still needed to fill the strength somewhere if i wanted a rare ammy

Belt:
I had a different setup and hit a triple res belt and slammed lightning damage, i figured thatd be all i need for the rest of the league and to build around that so i made some new rings

Gloves:
22.5 ex for a high rolled mana cost with ele weakness, this lets me change my trigger for crit multi and self cast wave of conviction

Armor:
I whiffed 2 double vaals before i hit this mediocre one, if i didnt need to white socket every attempt so i could swap chain/lightning pen i would have just bought and spammed vaals until +1 gems

Shield:
got lucky with a vaal, tiny qol for like 18ex LOL its w/e

Helm:
i spent 72.2ex for the helm + enchant

Wand:
spent about 10ex fossil crafting until i hit an OK wand. i slammed on +1 lightning gems and havnt been able to upgrade since

Amulet:
I knew i wanted increased max mana for a rare ammy so i spent a week every day searching for t1 es%/t1 spell%/ increased mana. Id buy them for 50c - 1ex a piece and try to slam either strength or crit multi, if i whiffed id annul or corrupt and sell if it was an ok slam

eventually i bought my current one for 2.5ex and slammed on crit multi (bought with the str)

and boys... let me tell you how fucking dissapointing it was to hit %fire res with my jorgin ... i honestly almost didnt finish the rest of the season

I actually got a bottled faith from my only cortex map i ran (trying to solo 40/40 i didnt wanna buy the maps) it was one of my last challenges i completed

unnatural instinct i got naturally as well, another drop i didnt know u could get naturally

i think i paid like 12ex for the healthy mind with corrupt, it allows me to use rumis instead of something with bleeding removal

Watchers:
i paid 105ex on a whim before i realized how meh the lightning dmg mod was

Clusters:
these are actually cool, i found that any series of 2 jewel socket + 3 passive mods allow you to get 2 of the passives + 2 jewel slots for only 5 points, this allowed me to slot all the required jewels and still hit 5 fevered minds

unfortunately as far as i can tell the placements of the passives are static meaning if u get a roll where the outmost passive is what you want it doesnt work because you dont actually allocate the outside passive

i needed prismatic heart to fill my res so i started chaos spamming jewels, id stop when i hit 2 jewels + 3 passives regardless and sell. i sold my first one immidately, 100c spams sold for 2.5ex... i was onto something

i then spent 4ex crafting 7 different 3 passive + 2 jewel socket jewels, ofc i vaald all of them, sold what i didnt need... in 3 days i was up 50ex. looks like i found a money printing machine. in all i made about 200ex doing this before the jewel sales slowed down. this isnt including my corrupted blood and 2 mana reserved jewels that are currently up for 5/10/30ex or the 2 corrupted herald jewels i sold for 40/50ex respectively (both mana reserve)

i havnt been keeping this a secret yet as i was writing this is sold 5ex more in jewels... i dont know how long they'll keep selling but its currently REALLY lucrative

another cool thing i found is small cluster jewels added non-named passives were much larger than medium/large so i could get up to 22% fire res on a 3 pointer or 22 strength which i used to make sure i had enough str + max res, these are insanely versatile and the easiest way to cap res/attr

over all insanely fun to watch evolve as i played. best build ive ever had

edit for pastebin: https://pastebin.com/89Sw90Wj

2nd edit: i know a lot of people are struggling and this has been posted but its really important to note that this works

you can remove the archmage jewel, cast brands, and re-insert. my brands are ~8k mana per and if i just spam them as the map starts if im on chaos ground or fightning chaos mods i summon a brand, have like 100 mana left and insta die... its really the only way i died after like 96

gif: https://gyazo.com/3126d16afcb46bf0a4bca4c03c1b28ef
Last edited by hipposaver on May 7, 2020, 4:13:31 PM
"
hipposaver wrote:
Wall of text with insane items, gear and very good advice on gameplay/how to make moneys

Thanks for sharing. :) It looks like you've had a very succesfull league! A good example of playing it smart.

I will try making some money the way you stated to upgrade my build further.. :D

Insane gear btw!
Last edited by Ubering on May 7, 2020, 4:48:59 PM
"
pretty done with the league, great build, really fun/op. if they didnt break herald gems this build would be complained about lol

It's pretty crazy how similar direction we went with the build. I went for a Lethal Pride to make it a bit tankier, and I think I've got a bit more damage than you, but a lot of it comes from the curse medium cluster jewel, the free unnerve and cull is huge.

Great gear tho my dude!
"
YeahErmLuke wrote:
"

It's pretty crazy how similar direction we went with the build. I went for a Lethal Pride to make it a bit tankier, and I think I've got a bit more damage than you, but a lot of it comes from the curse medium cluster jewel, the free unnerve and cull is huge.

Great gear tho my dude!

i actually was much much less dps until i finally checked the PoB of the expensive build from OPs post and saw how fucked up my skill tree was LOL
What is a better upgrade ? Bottled Faith or Unnatural Instinct ?

And, what Pantheons you guys running when mapping and against Sirus ?
Last edited by Valant on May 8, 2020, 4:39:32 AM
Is there anyway to make stormbrand into a CI build and stack a little int to get some crazy ES?
Sick Build man, just killed AL8 Sirius like nothing, thanks for sharing this build, i really hop u mmove this into the next league as well.

cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info