[3.10] LL Storm Brand Hierophant 8k+ ES, 10k Mana, 10M+ DPS per brand

How do you deal with survivability issue?
During arcane cloak cool down I often got killed because energy leech is too low to maintain ES (9300 es and 1900 es leech/s).
I saw in your profile you have 1793 es leech/s, it is even worse than mine, how do you deal with it?
How u add skill mana cost in PoB?
There is slot mana spend resently but it doesent affect anything.
"
tntmux wrote:
During arcane cloak cool down I often got killed because energy leech is too low to maintain ES (9300 es and 1900 es leech/s).
I saw in your profile you have 1793 es leech/s, it is even worse than mine, how do you deal with it?

I switch movement skill to whirling blades huge different to other movement skills.i die sometimes now,but before WB i die a lot.
Ofc u need swith spell dagger witch is pretty hard to find.
Keep moving it keeps u alive :)
Last edited by Korpivaellus on May 9, 2020, 9:18:08 AM
Which pantheons you guys generally use for mapping ?
"
YeahErmLuke wrote:
Made a few final upgrades to this character now.

Up to 8,900 ES with 32m Shaper DPS, along with max Attack Block and decent Spell Block.

I wish the build was a bit tankier, so if anyone has any ideas let me know.

It can easily do wave 20 Simulacrum and 100% T16s so I'm probably just spoilt from playing a Herald Stacker!

Really happy with the character, most of the gear was self-crafted which was a bit of a nightmare with how stat/res starved you are, but it worked out nicely for me.

POB: https://pastebin.com/iYtNpxXG

Nice gear. I'm debating switching to take a Glancing Blows as well to see how it feels and just counting on the sustain from leech and Cinderswallow to cover the damage taken from block.

"
tntmux wrote:

Looking at your character, why use a Forbidden Taste? It only gives you phasing and if you wanted that I would recommend getting phasing on abyssal jewel socket. You need Cinderswallow Urn for the mana and ES on kill as well as consistent onslaught and its veiled mod (crit chance or move speed). Your heat suffix is wasted as well since you have Arcane Blessing.

Why are there two Portal gems? Death's Door is a weak choice compared to Skyforth as you probably either don't get the same stun protection or end up using your Pantheon for it. Then you don't have to spend a point on mana reservation either.
"
Valant wrote:
Which pantheons you guys generally use for mapping ?

Generally Lunaris is the good major pantheon and the minor can be Grukthul, Ralakesh, Garukhan, or Shakari depending on situation and preference.
https://pastebin.com/ztCENGYA

Anyone able to critique my build please?

I tried to switch to 2 passives from Alira but I was 1% res off cold + lightning. so I took out faith and steel (+ travel node) instead.

Currently looks like 4.5m shaper DPS, 8.6k ES and 9.4k Mana. Upgrades I can see are:

1. Clarity Watcher's Eye (getting there...)
2. Couple more woke gems
3. Bottled faith?
4. Enchant on boots
5. Maybe? Another fevered mind

Also, does anyone know if Seeker Runes is bugged where the range bonus resets? Felt like that was a stronger jewel node but someone on reddit said its currently bugged.
Last edited by QuantomO on May 9, 2020, 1:49:17 PM
Ok I'm a veteran of the game but not spellcasters and I cannot seem to find a legit answer. I see many people on poe.ninja dropping es leech support but many don't have any other sources of leech. How are they leeching? I know Storm Drinker is an option but some don't even have that. What am I not seeing here?

Edit: Are they solely relaying on Cinderswallow?
Last edited by ThorTheGray on May 9, 2020, 4:16:30 PM
"
ThorTheGray wrote:
Ok I'm a veteran of the game but not spellcasters and I cannot seem to find a legit answer. I see many people on poe.ninja dropping es leech support but many don't have any other sources of leech. How are they leeching? I know Storm Drinker is an option but some don't even have that. What am I not seeing here?

Ghostreaver
"
QuantomO wrote:
https://pastebin.com/ztCENGYA

Anyone able to critique my build please?

I tried to switch to 2 passives from Alira but I was 1% res off cold + lightning. so I took out faith and steel (+ travel node) instead.

Currently looks like 4.5m shaper DPS, 8.6k ES and 9.4k Mana. Upgrades I can see are:

1. Clarity Watcher's Eye (getting there...)
2. Couple more woke gems
3. Bottled faith?
4. Enchant on boots
5. Maybe? Another fevered mind

Also, does anyone know if Seeker Runes is bugged where the range bonus resets? Felt like that was a stronger jewel node but someone on reddit said its currently bugged.

More mana cost on gloves, enchant on boots, quality on Cataclysm Twirl. Probably a better jewel, the crit mod is dead as soon as you get going. Grounding isn't as useful as Warding for flask suffix and I'd replace the Flagellant with Experimenter's or something else.

You seem to know where most of your next potential upgrades will be coming in so just keep pushing levels and grinding currency. Don't forget to flip gems for quality when they hit 20. Awakened Lightning Pen is not too expensive so that can be a start; Awakened Controlled Destruction is a little pricier. You can push for the jewel socket below Faith and Steel for another Fevered Mind. Your Golem Coil is a bit sparse on resists and if you can make them up there you may be able to switch off Alira for more passives.

"
ThorTheGray wrote:

Cinderswallow helps, but for bossing with no adds the leech comes from Illuminated Devoition. Ghost Reaver if taken increases the rate and converts what little life leech you may have from base or a node on cluster, and some take Soul Thief or Storm Drinker.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info