[3.10] LL Storm Brand Hierophant 8k+ ES, 10k Mana, 10M+ DPS per brand

i realy want to know, how to be alive and don't get 1 hit with this build.

the dmg is insane, i killed sirius in 2-3 min. but runing maps i die 2-3 timer per promenade.

help PLZ. what i need to use to survive ?

https://pastebin.com/sEZTydmc
"
XLEROLERO wrote:
i realy want to know, how to be alive and don't get 1 hit with this build.

the dmg is insane, i killed sirius in 2-3 min. but runing maps i die 2-3 timer per promenade.

help PLZ. what i need to use to survive ?

https://pastebin.com/sEZTydmc

If you're juicing your T16 Promenades then your ES is too low. They can definitely one shot you through 6200 as you probably are experiencing. It's been suggested page after page, but Arcane Blessing is usually not taken unless you have a % mana as ES Watcher's Eye to offset the ES loss from not taking Sanctuary of Thought.

If you do take that DPS loss, you can make up some lost damage by getting Skyforth enchanted, enchanting Mana Flows over Utmost Intellect. Drop Archamge-OoS and you can squeeze more ES by pushing Blood Magic Precision or Clarity to whatever level your remaining life pool can allow.
What Watcher's Eye mods are best value for around 30-40ex ?

Are these mods worth it as a secondary ?

% increased Mana Recovery Rate while affected by Clarity

Gain 18% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while affected by Clarity

30% increased Maximum total Recovery per second from Energy Shield Leech while affected by Zealotry

Last edited by Valant on May 5, 2020, 9:11:39 PM
"
Valant wrote:
What Watcher's Eye mods are best value for around 30-40ex ?

Are these mods worth it as a secondary ?

% increased Mana Recovery Rate while affected by Clarity

Gain 18% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while affected by Clarity

30% increased Maximum total Recovery per second from Energy Shield Leech while affected by Zealotry

% Mana as extra ES is your primary for that price range. I personally chose a DPS oriented mod secondary in Zealotry Cast Speed but depending on how much a DPS vs a defensive oriented mod will be additional to the main one I mentioned. That mod let's you switch from Sanctuary of Thought to Arcane Blessing while maintaining about the same ES levels.
Got lucky and found some big drops yesterday. Made around 30 ex in 2 days so I decided to buy the watcher eye. Still need to divine it but the difference is huge!

Now I really need to work on my flasks and divine the rest, better rings, better belt and better jewels and jewels in styg.

It will be fun :D
New to this build, decided to try it out for fun as I have finished 36/40 with other characters this league.

Have around 20 ex to spend, bought all the main uniques already (except Watcher's Eye... bit too expensive for me).

Couple of questions if anyone can help:

1. I've switched out of PCoC/Orb of Storms etc and put Fortify/Shield charge in my boots. I keep seeing people mention RF, why do we use this? Not in the guide so wasn't sure if it was something people found to be useful (never used RF before).

2. Do I need arcane surge in my gloves if I have the on kill node in the tree?

3. Replacing Apep's Rage. I searched for wands with high +multi, 120+ mana and 80%+ spell crit... none seemed like a DPS upgrade from Apep's in POB. Am I not looking for the right stats?

(Just hit maps, so still early days in terms of progress. Seems stronk so far though).
Last edited by QuantomO on May 6, 2020, 4:39:03 AM
Thank you for share your build. Noob doubt. I'm struggle to fill the 109 strength requirement for the ivory tower. What did you do guys? From the passive, i'm following the guide but it doesnt see to be enough.

Thank u!!
"
Gomide83 wrote:
Thank you for share your build. Noob doubt. I'm struggle to fill the 109 strength requirement for the ivory tower. What did you do guys? From the passive, i'm following the guide but it doesnt see to be enough.

Thank u!!

It comes from the amulet - Atziri's Foible. I have 83 Str and can wear the Ivory Tower due to the amulets reduced att requirement % effect
Hi I just finished buying most of the recommended budget gear and got into a t10, the dps is good but I kept getting one shot doing delirium. Since I got skyforth I should go for Arcane Blessing instead of Sanctuary of thought right? Here's my pob: https://pastebin.com/fW62177A
Vaal RF for extra spell damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info