[3.10] LL Storm Brand Hierophant 8k+ ES, 10k Mana, 10M+ DPS per brand

"
Sollkomol wrote:
Went pretty lucky with a WE drop from Elder:

Doesn't this scream Archmage Storm Brand very loud? I'm kinda done with the league, but on the other hand i dont need the currency from selling the jewel.

Still not sure about crit vs. non-crit. Most builds on POE Ninja are non crit though

Nice WE. That's the one I'm using. Cast Speed Zealotry is a top DPS secondary mod. The best is Precision Crit Multi followed by Wrath pen. But Zealotry pen and cast speed are two great ones as well.

I didn't count if most builds are non-crit, but the top DPS builds will be using Bottled Faith which is definitely crit. It seems 45% are using EO which leads me to believe the majority is still crit based.
Actually there's another drop from yesterday that seems to be a good starting point?
Last edited by Sollkomol on Apr 28, 2020, 5:22:03 AM
Hello again,

I have made, hopefully, significant improvements to my build. I did uber elder with it, but feel my damage could still be higher for running 100% delirium, etc. I don't have a damage watcher's eye or a bottled faith flask because my POB doesn't say they would be much of an improvement for my build. I feel like they have to be great for the build and I have around 45 ex atm. Am I missing a setting in POB calculations?

What would be a good next step (this will be my last character of the league)?

https://pastebin.com/vfLESJnF
"
chipawa wrote:
Hello again,

I have made, hopefully, significant improvements to my build. I did uber elder with it, but feel my damage could still be higher for running 100% delirium, etc. I don't have a damage watcher's eye or a bottled faith flask because my POB doesn't say they would be much of an improvement for my build. I feel like they have to be great for the build and I have around 45 ex atm. Am I missing a setting in POB calculations?

What would be a good next step (this will be my last character of the league)?

https://pastebin.com/vfLESJnF

Bottled faith would be a huge upgrade. I would either replace rumi or atziris with it. That should probably be the first purchase.

Your next nodes should probably be arcane potency in the top left or throatseeker in the top right. Combined with bottled faith and that would really improve your dps even more so.

Your cinderswallow can also use an upgrade to a crit veiled mod.

Your two rings can start stacking crit multiplier end game instead of your lightning mods.

Next possible upgrade is maybe replacing your amulet for a rare one. (As long as you can cast, since you're running so many fevered minds)

Also considering replacing jewel #5 with unnatural instinct. You will lose a fevered mind and some mana, but free up points for more crit multiplier as well as get access to frenzy.

All things considered, your dps alreayd seems solid enough to clear everything. (maybe not t16 juiced deliriums) but everything short of that should be a breeze.
Noob question, what makes this build a low life build? Thanks.
Guys, just spent all my currency on a skyforth. Now it feels my build should be a step further. If anyone could help, how to enhance my build overall? gems, gear, all of it ? About the tree, I am already putting exactly the same as the "90Goal" in the guide's pob, but maybe my pob link will be the old version.

https://pastebin.com/zWG1UKex

thanks!
Last edited by philippe_portela on Apr 28, 2020, 1:40:39 PM
"
Sygnal wrote:
"
chipawa wrote:

All things considered, your dps alreayd seems solid enough to clear everything. (maybe not t16 juiced deliriums) but everything short of that should be a breeze.

Yeah. Overall, my dps is completely fine. I'm just trying to min-max to the best of my ability. The rings should stack crit multi. What other mods are most important for the rings to prioritize. Are increased mana and energy shield not as high of a priority as the crit?

I just realized that my vaal clarity was making my POB numbers be way lower. It says my damage is about 13 mil/brand currently. I should be able to use POB to min max reliably now. Thank you for your suggestions.

I need to also check on that amulet to be sure. I can only cast 1 brand for about 9k mana atm.

Managed to snag this. What should I craft on it?
With Flame Dash and Shield Charge in the build, what would the playstyle be like now ? Do I just spam both these movement skills ?
delete plz
Last edited by Zweetsok on Apr 28, 2020, 3:17:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info