[3.10] LL Storm Brand Hierophant 8k+ ES, 10k Mana, 10M+ DPS per brand

"
Stanek101 wrote:
Hey guys, i feel like im pretty far into my build, my dmg is good enough where i dont feel like i need it to be higher and i just want to focus on survivability to see if i can push this character to level 100.

I have about 46 ex to spare if someone had any suggestions i would appreciate it.

Here is my POB link
https://pastebin.com/s6gx4Art

I believe Unnatural Instinct is most effective in the socket near Pain Attunement. It gives, ES, mana, and chance for Endurance and Frenzy charges which help through mapping. You can drop everything up to that socket then to free up points for a large or medium cluster near Chaos Inoculation and trail into notables like Scintillating Idea or Will Shaper (on a small).

With your budget, I'd get a Corrupted Blood immune jewel either on Healthy Mind or on your abyss jewel on belt. You already get Onslaught from Cinderswallow, so the only good mod you have is Phasing there. You can always pick up some combo of mana, ES, and damage on the jewel to further defenses. With that, I don't find Staunching a necessary affix so I replaced my Mana flask for a Rumi's Concoction for the additional block chance.

You have the budget, attempt to corrupt gems for 21/20 or just get 21/20 or 21/23 gems where the 3% quality matters. Brand Recall 7/20 with Empower 4 is nice quality of life and I'd honestly level the Arcane Surge and put Arcane Cloak in the same links replacing Faster Casting. Then you can take Enhance or Vaal RF in the Helmet slot.

Probably look for some good boot enchant for damage or movespeed as well.

Vaal Discipline is another good defensive option for you to pick up.

"
Even with 8k ES you get swarmed the instant before Recall goes off and die. Any tips for surviving?

Pulled your info into POB. Your helmet has a low % mana to ES roll, I would prioritize that and a high mana roll over lightning damage.

OoS PCoC setup is redundant on Skyforth, and Ice Bite hardly adds value since I doubt OoS is really doing a bulk of the damage to kill.

Lightning Golem doesn't add much, and I'm not a fan of having Arcane Cloak on CWDT. If you need the gem space, I would put Arcane Cloak, Flame Dash, Second Wind, Arcane Surge on gloves to give +1 to Arcane Cloak. With self cast Arcane Cloak you control when you get the damage spike and shield. Get a Vaal Discipline as that gives you a pseudo-heal and lets you run through tougher situations.

Brand Recall I'd link to Empower and Second Wind with Enhance on Helmet. You really want the cooldown recovery to speed up how fast your brands come back and sustain throughout the map. Quality on Second Wind everywhere and flip level 20 gems for quality in other slots too. Auras are okay without quality but non awakened supports on main link, Second Wind, Arcane Surge on Arcane Cloak. Also if you find your brands aren't ready yet you can always cast a brand ahead of the others manually to start thinning a pack.

I find Warding more valuable than Adrenaline because of how dangerous juiced mobs can get especially with the Awakened boosts.

More damage is good too. If you can level to hit another jewel socket for another Fevered Mind, killing enemies faster also helps.

T16 Promenade, pretty juiced up with Double Beyond, Gilded Harbinger, Legion, Breach, Elder scarabs and Alva. This is my build pre Watcher's Eye.
https://youtu.be/MItS6tBbcmg
Last edited by Jolo0213 on Apr 27, 2020, 2:16:19 AM
Hi Jolo0213, any suggestions for mine ?
"
Valant wrote:

Push your levels, get another jewel socket for a large Cluster with 2 sockets and Scintillating Idea and a good damage notable. Then you can take another small jewel with Scintillating Idea or Will Shaper. I don't think the Melding wheel or Arcane Vision is worth it. You could put those points towards the large cluster or Trickery and Soul Siphon.

Your Atziri flask has no quality.

You can read what I told the last two people for options on Arcane Cloak and improving Brand Recall. Flip your Energy Leech gem for quality, finish leveling your gems and aim for 21/20 corrupts. Your Voidbringer has a low mana cost roll so I'd look at getting a better one. Farm lab for a decent boot enchant. Quality your jewelry for mana or defenses to get more out of them, especially Foible and your Cerulean Ring if you go mana quality. Try to make up Strength in gear so you don't need to take a node on tree, I'd probably aim to replace the Moonstone Ring.
"
Jolo0213 wrote:
"
Valant wrote:

Your Voidbringer has a low mana cost roll so I'd look at getting a better one. .

Thanks for the input

What am i aiming for here ?

The roll is from 80% to 40% increased mana cost. Shouldnt I want the lower value so my spells don't cost more ?
Last edited by Valant on Apr 27, 2020, 3:46:42 AM
No, the core of this build is to spend as mana as possible to increase your damage with archmage sup gem
"
Stanek101 wrote:
Hey guys, i feel like im pretty far into my build, my dmg is good enough where i dont feel like i need it to be higher and i just want to focus on survivability to see if i can push this character to level 100.

I have about 46 ex to spare if someone had any suggestions i would appreciate it.

Here is my POB link
https://pastebin.com/s6gx4Art

Tbh with all the EX poured into your build with the watcher's eye, bottled faith and unnaturual instinct jewel (total what... 120 ex+) I'd say your damge with 2 mil shaper dps is very, very low.

I've invested like a 10th of the ex and sitten at 16 mil shaper dps (with vaal RF/arcane cloak up)..

Pastebin if you are insterested.. https://pastebin.com/yB1cVTNL

SO there could definitely be a lot of room for improvement. But if you are happy with the way it is, who am I to judge. Just saying.

Have to admit I'm not using sanctuary but even with it I'm still at around 9 mil I believe. But yeah I'm not getting comfortabely to level 95 as as stil die on occasion but I've settled for level 94 as my final level. Makes playing more relaxed. If you are dead set to reach level 100 my build would not suit you unless you are more careful than I am. :)
Last edited by Zweetsok on Apr 27, 2020, 5:18:25 AM
Great build, loving it a lot! Switched yesterday and I'm sure this'll be the build I'll finish the league with.

Currently lvl 91 with 5.9 ES and 8.5k mana. 5.3 million shaper dps according to PoB.

Can anyone take a look at my char and point out mistakes/things to improve? I'm unsure about my talent tree. I'm thinking about speccing out of Arcane Potency to get the nodes for a small cluster jewel with Will Shaper since I feel like 5.9k ES isn't enough. I'm getting oneshotted occasionally so I think the extra ES could help.

Any pointers are always welcome :)

POB: https://pastebin.com/djSFhfFB
Hi, really great build!
How to increase energy shield? Below I will show what I have.
I have 7800 ES and 9300mp

Spoiler

My PoB: https://pastebin.com/4Lp6X6e0
Last edited by Hight_Contrast on Apr 27, 2020, 6:22:49 AM
change annoint for utmost intellect
heres my build 19 mil 2 brands attached dam all buffs up and potions https://pastebin.com/cHP9iuBK non shaper dps
Last edited by Benny9992 on Apr 28, 2020, 12:21:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info