[3.10] LL Storm Brand Hierophant 8k+ ES, 10k Mana, 10M+ DPS per brand

"
i need take arcane blessing for more dps

In that case % of maximum mana as energy shield with Clarity is the key to offset the loss of Sanctuary of Thought.
"
YagoDanti wrote:
Hey guys, I built a life based version and decided to check the LL today. I am pretty new to the game (3 weeks). I bought the essential equipment and topped my resistances with 105% each (least chaos). Reached 7.3k ES (Still some levels to get more). I found two issues, certainly my mistake or misread on something.

Fist one, I had to change 2 points in my skill tree to get the strength necessary (PoB said 76 strength, and with that I couldn't use all my gears, that's why I changed)

Second one, I'm dying all the times by everything, include white maps. Currently level 89.

Could be my impression but it seems that every monster is just hitting harder and my ES goes down incredible quick, then I die...

Again, should be something stupid from my part.

(Don't blame me, My First LL, League and 2nd build)

I`ll leave my PoB of the LL version of this post below:
https://pastebin.com/kXTeHdbC

And the PoB life based build I followed from the guide below and tried to get "my BiS" (poor version):
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2793186/page/1
https://pastebin.com/GWnM4SuV

Can you guys help me? Explaining what I am doing wrong or else?
Have no idea and spent 50 regret to check this guy out and had a massive disappointment.

Thanks !!

(My first post on forum ever)

POB says your strength requirement is 81. You should work on getting one piece of jewelry that grants enough strength to not take the two +30 nodes on the tree as those are wasted points.

Speaking of your tree, it's very all over the place. You are starting to go into Melding but didn't finish the wheel. It looks like you are pathing to Trickery but didn't finish there either. You have a cluster that is inefficient (6 nodes instead of 4 or 5) which has either 1 or no points allocated in it. You really need to flesh out your mana pool.

I would remove the points in Melding and try to get better rings (replace the Opal if you need to) in order to get some strength as well. Use those to go into Trickery and then Soul Siphon. I wouldn't take Unnatural Calm either so you can reallocate those points into either going to the outer jewel socket near the CI node with mana or going into a 4-5 socket jewel cluster with Holy Conquest and Grand Design. Points going to Arcane Swiftness can also be used for this or for going to grab Mind Drinker. Your choice.

Since you're lowlife, replace the life flask now with a diamond flask. See if you can get a strength roll on a ring or belt and then balance resists around that. The prefixes you'd want are then mana and ES. Good luck!

"
Valant wrote:
Which gems are the best the level up to 21/21 on
the secondary weapons ?

You can look at POE ninja and see what 21/20 gems sell for so you can see what's worth corrupting. If you don't have 21/20 gems yet then doing 6 extras of your main skill or supports without awakened counterparts are good choices too.

Dont understanding why mana reserve on aura gems are more then needed. Discipline reserve 36% in Prism Guardian, Wrath and Zealotry 52% each (with Sanctuary of Thought). If i socket auras not in Prism Guardian, Discipline reserve 44%, Zealotry and Wrath 63%. I dont understanding where is problem)

UPD: it was Essence Worm, my fault xD
Last edited by Phantasm412 on Apr 24, 2020, 1:06:13 PM
Nice build ; for sharp players :

Do you take Mind over matter ?
Is it usefull or stupid regardind Arcane Clock ?

What is your arcane clock setup ( CWDT ? if yes, what level )

Thanks
"
Arkanis_Gath wrote:
Nice build ; for sharp players :

Do you take Mind over matter ?

MoM doesn't do a whole lot; it protects your life, not your energy shield.
A big thanks for the guidemaker, love your build man.

Im currently melting everything, literaly EVERYTHING! :D

anyone who is interested can copy my tree, i made some changes to boost dmg by a lot and survivebility.

(still cant afford watchers eye with % to ES) :)
Kinda dieing to some Legion packs in yellow maps, and 1 shotted.

Any suggestions on what to upgrade next ?

EDIT: Changed my playstyle a bit. Running around packs instead of directly facetanking. And also upgraded boots to open/spam with Orb of storms since Brand Recall can sometimes be on cooldown
Last edited by Valant on Apr 25, 2020, 10:50:37 AM
Why Blade Blast on the Trigger Weapon?
"
SiBiRiAnWoLf wrote:
Why Blade Blast on the Trigger Weapon?

To proc unnerve debuff.
This is the farthest I've gone (and most I've spent and earned) on a build. Besides my gems and cleaning up my tree a bit, what's my next best upgrade? Weapon? I've got ~3-4 ex to my name.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info