[3.10] LL Storm Brand Hierophant 8k+ ES, 10k Mana, 10M+ DPS per brand

Really overpowered build, great at farming and bossing, did a 20/20 simulacrum and every wave just melted. One of them had double boss in a wave and I didn't even notice them.

I've gotten a lot of the main pieces of gear down, any other upgrade would cost extraordinary amounts of currency for a small damage increase I think. Is there anything anyone would recommend in terms of further upgrades?

If I ever get a Leo 3 in research, I'll just exalt slam the wand and rings since they still have an open slot for a mod at the moment.

I also didn't choose to buy Unnatural Instinct since PoB says it's a rather large dps downgrade and I figured the extra ES isn't worth the 20ex, since if I get hit I'm mostly going to be dead anyway.

Last edited by obake1 on Apr 25, 2020, 9:25:26 PM
"
I also didn't choose to buy Unnatural Instinct since PoB says it's a rather large dps downgrade and I figured the extra ES isn't worth the 20ex, since if I get hit I'm mostly going to be dead anyway.

Where are you putting unnatural instinct?
The increase in ES is nice, but dont forget that you get the extra 18% mana as well as access to frenzy and endurance charges.
Ah I totally forgot about the frenzy charges, that is a large gain. I guess I'll work towards that next.
Last edited by obake1 on Apr 26, 2020, 3:25:00 AM
Hey Guys, loving the build so far, have decent gear altho no bottled faith, or watchers eye. Mapping i still die a lot even moving around packs and not right into them, bosses seem to die OK altho sometimes its very slow. Can someone take a look at my Gear/Tree and tell me if i did something wrong? Thanks a ton.

An alternative would be to socket intuitive leap there and get the three notables but it will cost an extra three skill points so not very good.
Second-class poe gamer
nvm i figured it out
Last edited by Hosein009 on Apr 26, 2020, 10:42:18 AM
Hey guys, i feel like im pretty far into my build, my dmg is good enough where i dont feel like i need it to be higher and i just want to focus on survivability to see if i can push this character to level 100.

I have about 46 ex to spare if someone had any suggestions i would appreciate it.

Here is my POB link
https://pastebin.com/s6gx4Art
I didn't amass a little fortune to get watcher's eye with clarity mod, but still, had enough to complete all content except juiced, 100% delirious, t16. Did deathless UE (it's really trivialised compared to old days) did few A8 Siruses (with some deaths, last phase is a bit hectic, and i need more practice to do it deathless), 20\20 delirium(wave 19 double bosses included). Overall, you don't need clarity mod eye\skyforth to do any content in game, it's probably just huge QOL thing. didn't had charges setup, instead i used shield charge for fortify proc.

Anyway. This build is what save this league for me, as enki's arc i start with was trash on both sides, survivability and dmg, tried berserker, but survivability was issue again. Finally, tried this build, and i felt safe, and powerful. Now it's my highest leveled character ever. Thank you vaizard27, you did great.
Even with 8k ES you get swarmed the instant before Recall goes off and die. Any tips for surviving?
Last edited by PrincessRevolver on Apr 27, 2020, 12:32:02 AM
"
Even with 8k ES you get swarmed the instant before Recall goes off and die. Any tips for surviving?

I'd recommend at least getting rid of the OoS/PCoC setup in your Skyforth and just replace it with Shield Charge + Fortify. Also quality your gems and higher mana/es on belt/rings.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info