[3.10] LL Storm Brand Hierophant 8k+ ES, 10k Mana, 10M+ DPS per brand

"
mrbeeezy wrote:
What does going on low life mean? How do we go low life with this build? Sorry, for noob question.

The shield for this build is prism guardian, and it reserves your life instead of mana with blood magic, thus making you low life with 3 auras packed in (zealotry, wrath, and discipline), so you can also take on the passive tree pain attunement.
Just tried this amazing build ; very fun and insame DPS here !

A few questions :

- Why do you take Zealot's oat ? i dont have any life regen on my character so i may have missed Something

- Trigger gem in wand is pretty nice ; but why all the people are limiting blade blast at low level ( 3 most of the time)

- As there are many mandatory (or BIS )uniques ( boots, amu, gloves, helmet, chest …) that dont have any elemental resistance, how do you manage chaos resistance ? OK, it is taken from mana with chest but when i play in map ( im starting), my mana is usually going low and im spamming my mana flask ( as i am new to the build, i may not use brand recall enough) ; do you have negative chaos res and how is it versus Sirus ? Do you switch with chayula for +60% chaos res ?

Many thanks for your help.
Last edited by Arkanis_Gath on Apr 19, 2020, 6:49:50 PM
What are some good influenced mods to get on gear like wands for this build?

Edit: This build dies super quickly. Any way to fix that?
Last edited by PrincessRevolver on Apr 19, 2020, 9:24:31 PM
"

i followed this guide and im clearing wave 20 simulacrum's with 10 ex investment into the build...

idk how you die, maybe you play wrong, manualy dodging is important with this build.
"
ebeninami wrote:
"

i followed this guide and im clearing wave 20 simulacrum's with 10 ex investment into the build...

idk how you die, maybe you play wrong, manualy dodging is important with this build.

"Play wrong" amazing feedback there, very helpful

Edit: Not to mention this build cannot do enclosed spaces at all. You just get swarmed and die. What's the strategy for dealing with enclosed map layouts?
Last edited by PrincessRevolver on Apr 19, 2020, 10:55:48 PM
"
This build dies super quickly. Any way to fix that?

Took a peek at your gear. Don't know what your budget but some improvements would be to continue leveling your gems and quality them. Not sure if you have a third Fevered Mind, but I think at least 3 feels better for damage in terms of converting mana cost to damage. If you're not going full Cluster Jewel investment, I think the points in Arcane Vision, Melding, and Unnatural Calm are better spent going towards Mind Drinker and Soul Siphon.

Other things gear-wise, if you do the above changes, that leaves more flexibility on your ring to not take Dream Fragments and use something else to help pick up strength so you don't have to take a +30 STR node on tree. A well rolled Foible could use some Catalysts. There's no suffix on your Diamond Flask which can help defensively. You have a low roll on Mana as Extra ES on your helmet and no movespeed on boots.

Can't say much about playstyle without seeing your gameplay. It's not a facetanking build due to how there's an activation time from when your Brands get recalled or placed. But with that being said, especially in tighter spaces or large walls of monster packs just place your brands and kite around a bit before running through.
Last edited by Jolo0213 on Apr 19, 2020, 11:25:33 PM
Regarding OoS setup. Can someone talk me through its use as in when and how (proc through wand or manual cast) Many thanks.
Absolutely love this build. Simulcrims have been good to me as have drops. Gear is pretty op and am trying to work in some more defenses. Any tips or do I just need to git gud?

I’m particularly proud of my rings / wand as I self crafted them...never did that before. . I know they aren’t nearly perfect, but they are getting the job mostly done. Simulcrims are super easy, my ridiculously loaded t16s are not. I get popped every 3rd map or so. Elemental weakness on gloves was real lucky as well. Was buying voidbringers with decent mana cost rolls for 15c and below to Vaal. 3rd pair hit ele weakness.

Spoiler
"
"
ebeninami wrote:
"

"Play wrong" amazing feedback there, very helpful

Edit: Not to mention this build cannot do enclosed spaces at all. You just get swarmed and die. What's the strategy for dealing with enclosed map layouts?

You need to just zoom past a pack of mobs in closed spaces or sims, either using shield charge or dash, with phasing, really should only die to mistakes you make mechanically.

Also @crzytime nice glove corrupt! But how come your still using conductivity curse on hit support for orb of storms? Only 1 curse can be applied, You could free up some slots for quality of life gems.
Last edited by Tramazings on Apr 20, 2020, 12:55:33 AM
Hey man! Thanks for this build.
I`m in my first league and see a lot this post LoL
Based on this i created my own build and now I`m a little concern to do one simulacrum (see, I just have one and have no budget to buy another one and if I cant do, I`ll sell).

Can you please check my Storm Brand version? Fell free to any comment :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info