[3.10] LL Storm Brand Hierophant 8k+ ES, 10k Mana, 10M+ DPS per brand

Thing that I've tried to say above, you can do like 80ex build in 3-5ex. but nobody interested)
no need in herald stacking, etc.
p.s. ignore this trolls
p.p.s. I have another brand buld for a budget. if someone interested - urw(short video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfqik7v76IQ 3ex budget, maybe 4ex - jewels are selfcrafted)
p.p.p.s. this is not my build. I'll give link to an author if someone interested

What I'm talking about, 3ex budget, nice survivability, very fast hp/es leech, 6k(es+hp) + 3.5k mana(MOM), 5-6kk shaper dps with 5-10c wands. gg
Last edited by RawDamage on Apr 18, 2020, 7:13:57 PM
Hey, I might be drunk but with the Three auras in sheild how do you activate them all? aint got Life for the thrird one..
"
Hey, I might be drunk but with the Three auras in sheild how do you activate them all? aint got Life for the thrird one..

Prism Guardian - Socketed Gems have 25% reduced Mana Reservation
If no - check skyforth - 6% reduced Mana Reserved
Last edited by RawDamage on Apr 18, 2020, 7:16:15 PM
"
RawDamage wrote:
"

got it but still can only use 2 of the Three :S
check my post above, I've edited it:)
skyforth - for 6%
Last edited by RawDamage on Apr 18, 2020, 7:20:12 PM
"
"
RawDamage wrote:
"

got it but still can only use 2 of the Three :S

you need either a point on the tree for mana reduction (most use the first point in the influence wheel in the NE part of tree) OR you need skyforth boots.
"
RawDamage wrote:

skyforth - for 6%

this is what I answered :)
Last edited by RawDamage on Apr 18, 2020, 9:36:01 PM
This build is neat but a little rippy. Where is our survivability/sustain coming from? I'm probably just missing something so I was hoping to get some input from people who know a little bit more about it.
Hi, can someone take a look at my hierophant and suggest where I can get more damage easily? I have a lot of currency, just wondering what would be best to spend on atm.

https://pastebin.com/eHF8iCXF
"
jbabel1012 wrote:

you need either a point on the tree for mana reduction (most use the first point in the influence wheel in the NE part of tree) OR you need skyforth boots.

No, usually the mana reservation is coming from Sanctuary of Thought if you don't have Skyforth (and a ES clarity Watcher's Eye to compensate for the loss of ES when switching away from Sanctuary)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info