[3.10] LL Storm Brand Hierophant 8k+ ES, 10k Mana, 10M+ DPS per brand

Can you put the skill tree up to date?
"
Hi, thanks for the build!
But I need help, very little ES (5600) and 7463 mana, sometimes there are one shots.
What's wrong?
Help please
My gear

Spoiler

Spoiler

My POB
https://pastebin.com/WrfSkzMn

autor can you help me?!
"
"
But I need help, very little ES (5600) and 7463 mana, sometimes there are one shots.
What's wrong?
Help please
My gear

Spoiler

Spoiler

My POB

autor can you help me?!

Change Ascendency Points:
Remove Arcane Blessing
Add Sanctuary of Thoughts

(You need a Watchers Eye to be able to use Arcane blessing instead)

Your rings could both be easily improved by getting better flat mana rolls on them.

Amulet - Change Annoitment to Arcane Chemistry

Helemt Gems: Your Arcane Cloak and Lightning golem are too high level to work with your cast when damage taken.

Belt: No mana - Look to get one with Mana if you can.

You are also wasting 4 Passive points (3 int nodes and 1 Es node above Elemental overload) Get these moved into a Cluster Jewel probably.

Going to drop my scintillating ideas small cluster for no witness today and give it a test run in sims (although i can already complete them deathless without even knowing kosis arrives wave 20), will only lose 3 mil dps off of 32mil but will gain elusive on kill 10%.

Anyone struggling with surviving can try this, also adding shield charge - fortify can certainly help.
Last edited by Tramazings on Apr 20, 2020, 1:11:56 PM
"
Xuvali wrote:
"
"
What's wrong?
Help please
My gear

Spoiler

Spoiler

My POB

autor can you help me?!

Change Ascendency Points:
Remove Arcane Blessing
Add Sanctuary of Thoughts

(You need a Watchers Eye to be able to use Arcane blessing instead)

Your rings could both be easily improved by getting better flat mana rolls on them.

Amulet - Change Annoitment to Arcane Chemistry

Helemt Gems: Your Arcane Cloak and Lightning golem are too high level to work with your cast when damage taken.

Belt: No mana - Look to get one with Mana if you can.

You are also wasting 4 Passive points (3 int nodes and 1 Es node above Elemental overload) Get these moved into a Cluster Jewel probably.

Thanks, I'll try it
"
Tramazings wrote:

Also @crzytime nice glove corrupt! But how come your still using conductivity curse on hit support for orb of storms? Only 1 curse can be applied, You could free up some slots for quality of life gems.

I've got awakened CoH and can apply 2 curses for Sirus. I might get a second Mindspiral and trigger wand for general mapping, and have a bossing set up for Sirus / Uber Elder.
"
crzytimes wrote:
"
Tramazings wrote:

Also @crzytime nice glove corrupt! But how come your still using conductivity curse on hit support for orb of storms? Only 1 curse can be applied, You could free up some slots for quality of life gems.

I've got awakened CoH and can apply 2 curses for Sirus. I might get a second Mindspiral and trigger wand for general mapping, and have a bossing set up for Sirus / Uber Elder.

Awesome didn't see awake coh, nice setup (just updated/upgraded my build to that, thank you)

Also is the only way to calculate that dmg boost in pob by putting in -light resist in config for ele weakness on hit? So -31 light resist bumping dps up to 35m
Last edited by Tramazings on Apr 20, 2020, 1:58:56 PM
Currently tooltip at hideout , without considering the buffs i get in map with arcane surge, arcane cloak and power charges :)

(im not even using cinder urn flask and finish wave 20 simulacrums and any other content)

7.6k ES ;; 8.7k Mana

Last edited by ebeninami on Apr 20, 2020, 2:21:19 PM
Hey Mate, what an amazing build, absolutely impressed with a budget of like 60ex i can rip through content at lvl 83 (of course i am lvling). running tier 14-16 juiced maps with little to no problem.

My Main question is why do we have to run blade blast on the wand? Unnerve increase spell dmg is 10% only

WHY NOT

use lightning pen support 20%-23% quality which provides 10-11% lightning dmg(non awakened), so when you cast a spell, it triggers conductivity, and when you cast another spell it wave of conviction has -lightning res and its effect 'exposure applies -25% to ele resist matching the highest dmg taken'. the added % based lightning dmg gives it a more consistent -63% lightning resist. Inst this better? only 2 spells triggers so its consistent -lightning dmg per triggered spell.

Hmm suppose i have miss something 3 auras go over 100%(104%) how u can run those 3?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info