[3.10] LL Storm Brand Hierophant 8k+ ES, 10k Mana, 10M+ DPS per brand

"
This build is neat but a little rippy. Where is our survivability/sustain coming from? I'm probably just missing something so I was hoping to get some input from people who know a little bit more about it.

Get a Cinderswallow, the ES and Mana recovery on kill is the best thing that can happen to this build for mapping.
Imo there is no need for a Mana Flask when you use Cinderswallow.
"
KopaKabana wrote:
"
Why do we take Sanctuary of Thought? Doesn't the reduced mana cost of skills lower our storm brand damage output?

because without it u will insta die in red maps and u will need to get teh watchers eye that costs 50 exalts atm
this build to do the dmg the OP is saying needs 150 exalts

You are so wrong but there enough posts on that already in this this thread.
In the final tree after transition to LL we dont pick MoM, may i ask why?
Any tips for what to uppgrade next (except for 6link ;) )?
"

MoM only protects life, does not protect ES. For Mom to do anything, you'd want your life to not be reserved.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Mind_Over_Matter
Last edited by crzytimes on Apr 19, 2020, 8:18:13 AM
"
crzytimes wrote:
"

MoM only protects life, does not protect ES. For Mom to do anything, you'd want your life to not be reserved.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Mind_Over_Matter

Ah right! Thanks for answer! So we dont use the mana for defensiv at all except for galning extra es?
Chaos Damage goes to Mana thanks to Ivory Tower.
Also Arcane Cloak technically means we use mana as defense.
I wonder why so many in poe.ninja rankings are using MoN then when it is actually a wasted point o.O Must have no clue then haha

In your videos, how can you cast so many Stormbrands in the beginning, why are they so cheap to cast? I can barely cast 2 as the mana cost is so damn high :O I see in the profile that you are not using Sanctuary of Thought anymore... ? Was that for the video only? Why did you change?
Last edited by Edimasta on Apr 19, 2020, 9:26:29 AM
"
Edimasta wrote:
I wonder why so many in poe.ninja rankings are using MoN then when it is actually a wasted point o.O Must have no clue then haha

In your videos, how can you cast so many Stormbrands in the beginning, why are they so cheap to cast? I can barely cast 2 as the mana cost is so damn high :O I see in the profile that you are not using Sanctuary of Thought anymore... ? Was that for the video only? Why did you change?

Remove archmage at the start of the map, cast 5/6 brands, put archmage back in and away you go.

If you have the clarity ES watchers eye, you drop sanctuary.
Tried the herald n kumar build and it felt boring compared to sb this league.

Just switched over to ll, sitting at 8.7k es (even though pob says i have 10045 not sure why), and gaining 9m dps from my hybrid build, so im up to 29m dps. Just trying to figure out how to fit a bleeding immune and also frozen immune flask in with my unique flasks. Should i switch out atziri for bottled faith, or Rumi's for bottled faith? Or what is a better alternative to freeing up a flask slot, would corrupted blood on my abyss jewel be enough, or would a random bleed from a non boss take me out? Thank you for the help

Edit: Sort of figured it out on my own, just lost some quality of life movement speed on my quicksilver flask, bumping me up a shit ton of dps with full charges.

Tried out utmost intellect annointment and gained around 220 es but lost 1m dps as well as 300 mana, going back to dreamer currently as i find that most comfortable.
Last edited by Tramazings on Apr 19, 2020, 3:27:42 PM
What does going on low life mean? How do we go low life with this build? Sorry, for noob question.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info