[3.10] LL Storm Brand Hierophant 8k+ ES, 10k Mana, 10M+ DPS per brand

Any non watcher eye managed to do 20 /20- Kosis with this?
No watcher's eye means this build is kinda trashy !!!!
and that watcher eye needed is 45 EXALTS?
For that amount (just watchers eye price), i make a basic aura stacker and demolish everything????

Post me video of you making 20/20 non watcher eye simulacrum (YOUR bla bla "i FARM this 20/20 non watcher eye dont matter"), please, maybe WE are doing something wrong, because i see 100% of ppl NOT USING that UBER EXPENSIVE GEM not being able to clear simulacrum
"
Maybe you should change your title, op?
Something like: map farm build, if u want 20/20 u need a 45 exalt gem in this built?
[img]https://imgur.com/a/GRkTKl6[/img]
Last edited by KopaKabana on Apr 20, 2020, 6:50:04 AM
Hi, thanks for the build!
But I need help, very little ES (5600) and 7463 mana, sometimes there are one shots.
What's wrong?
Help please
My gear

Spoiler

Spoiler

My POB
https://pastebin.com/WrfSkzMn
"
KopaKabana wrote:
Any non watcher eye managed to do 20 /20- Kosis with this?
No watcher's eye means this build is kinda trashy !!!!
and that watcher eye needed is 45 EXALTS?
For that amount (just watchers eye price), i make a basic aura stacker and demolish everything????

Post me video of you making 20/20 non watcher eye simulacrum (YOUR bla bla "i FARM this 20/20 non watcher eye dont matter"), please, maybe WE are doing something wrong, because i see 100% of ppl NOT USING that UBER EXPENSIVE GEM not being able to clear simulacrum
"
Maybe you should change your title, op?
Something like: map farm build, if u want 20/20 u need a 45 exalt gem in this built?

LOL
You surely won't listen anyway cause I didn't make a video just for you but Simulacrum 20/20 is really no big deal with this build without Watcher's Eye and without Bottled Faith. Did it enough tiems deathless before I could afford the Watcher's Eye.
There's so much stuff you could optimize on your equipment other than Watcher's Eye.
Wand, Cerluean Rings, better Vodbringers, getting a Cinderswallow (that one is by far the best flask and helps tons with survivability).
Also taking Zealoth's Oath is kinda pointless when your Skyforth prevent any Life Regen lol.
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Apr 20, 2020, 9:05:45 AM
What are probably the best entchantments for helmet, gloves and boots?
I am having issues using Zealotry. If I have Wrath and Discipline active it says I don't have enough life for Zealotry. Am I missing something? I have pretty much followed this guild to a T?
"
Warbreed1209 wrote:
I am having issues using Zealotry. If I have Wrath and Discipline active it says I don't have enough life for Zealotry. Am I missing something? I have pretty much followed this guild to a T?

Sanctuary of Thought Ascendancy.
Or Skyforth but I would not switch away from Sanctuary anyway without ES Clarity Watcher's Eye to compensate for the ES loss.
Thank you.
Can this build do delve well or no? Also, I play standard, are the cluster jewels mandatory?
Last edited by StealthReborn-- on Apr 20, 2020, 10:22:54 AM
"
Can this build do delve well or no? Also, I play standard, are the cluster jewels mandatory?

I'd say it would probably be optimal to have clusters (given the close proximity of jewel slots and notables), but I wouldn't say it's required for the build to work.

Can't comment too much on Delve as I haven't played it much yet.

And finally, regarding Simulacrum, 20/20 is quite easily possible without Watcher's Eye. Doubt I'm particularly remarkable getting that either with my current gear. (Got some upgrades to sort out and roughly halfway to the eye according to my currency tracker..)
Last edited by Sarjin on Apr 20, 2020, 10:55:07 AM
i got to lvl 90 with this build. and about 20~ 30ex invested.

could u please look at my pob and tell me why each brand is costing me 4.5k mana.

my theory is because i took the point out of SoT and put it in ailment immunity as the guide suggested.

but over all it seems to be doing pretty well. my next upgrade i am thinking is Clarity ES Watchers eye. but tht thing cost 40ex lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info