[3.10] LL Storm Brand Hierophant 8k+ ES, 10k Mana, 10M+ DPS per brand

"
Raytscha wrote:
Hello Guys
Just a quick question,

Why is everyone going for the Annointment Mana Flows
and not for Primal Spirit or Utmost Intellect or even Druidic Rite seems kinda ok for me.

Is there any hidden mechanic or is 40% of mana reg that good ?
Thanks in advance

Utmost intellect gives you more ES, mana flows more Damage, survival depending on how much +mana you have on all your gear since it adds 16% more mana.
"
XorianHubclan wrote:
Silly question so bear with me please. I have seen in videos or in discussions that some people unequip Archmage support gem before casting their brands.

Anyone know it they would still do their full damage like this (I thought it was directly relating to the mana "spent" when casting them) ? If this works this could be of big help when dying in simulacrum or just at the start of each map...

Thanks !

Bumping to see if anyone have some thoughts on this.

Thanks !

"
XorianHubclan wrote:
"
XorianHubclan wrote:
Silly question so bear with me please. I have seen in videos or in discussions that some people unequip Archmage support gem before casting their brands.

Anyone know it they would still do their full damage like this (I thought it was directly relating to the mana "spent" when casting them) ? If this works this could be of big help when dying in simulacrum or just at the start of each map...

Thanks !

Bumping to see if anyone have some thoughts on this.

Thanks !

Yes they do.

It's a little of a nuissaince but I always take out Archmage and summon my brands at the start of maps.
Incredible build, most fun I've had in the last few leagues by far.
Yet I thought about the usefulness of Rumi's over Vinktar's flask. Any reason why not use Vinktar? Seems much more logical in my mind...
"
SavtaShazam wrote:
Incredible build, most fun I've had in the last few leagues by far.
Yet I thought about the usefulness of Rumi's over Vinktar's flask. Any reason why not use Vinktar? Seems much more logical in my mind...

It's an option, I used it for a bit but I would prefer other options.
So you usually use either 2 or 3 Unique Flasks on this build: Quicksilver and Dimaond should be set, then a mana Flask or other Utilty(might also depend on what immunities you need with bleed/freeze/curse) or a third Unique.
So first Unique has to be Cinderswallow, 100% the best QoL flask possible, no argument imo.
After that you have Rumi's, Atziri's and Vinktar for potentially only 1 slot.
Atziri gives damage and Chaos res, pretty solid.
Vinktar gives slightly more damage (only the lightning pen version is worth considering imo) but without Arcane Blessing you get shocked yourself and get oneshotted even more, so it's way too risky to use it.
And if you have Arcane Blessing...well then your damage should be so high that you get much more value out of Rumi's as a defensive Flask.
The Leech of Vinktar doesn't matter, you get max Leech with the damage we deal anyway.
This build has usually more problems with Defenses than with damage, so I'd go with Rumi's every time.
But it's a viable option for sure.

Also I let out Bottled Faith on purpose, it's obviously the far superior choice over Vinktar/Atziri if you can afford it.
Last edited by Laxxus on Apr 18, 2020, 2:11:00 PM
I've found a mana flask to be totally unnecessary at some point.

It's useful when you don't have Arcane Blessing for bleed/freeze/curse, but that's about it. You get back way more mana from Cinderswallow, and when you're at 10k mana, the mana flask doesn't even put a dent in that.
"
Why do we take Sanctuary of Thought? Doesn't the reduced mana cost of skills lower our storm brand damage output?

because without it u will insta die in red maps and u will need to get teh watchers eye that costs 50 exalts atm
this build to do the dmg the OP is saying needs 150 exalts
[img]https://imgur.com/a/GRkTKl6[/img]
This build is cool and I appreciate creator. I've played it alot and it was really nice!
For guys that have low budget I can suggest another thing(don't know is it correct to post it here?)
But witn 2-5ex you will do 20/20 sim and all content and survivability will be greater.
Any thoughts?
ps. actually I switched to it and now have 40ex in my stash and there is nothing that I want to improve
Last edited by RawDamage on Apr 18, 2020, 5:54:43 PM
SO MANY RMT'ERS IN THIS THREAD , IS GETTING OBNOXIOUS
THIS GAME......
[img]https://imgur.com/a/GRkTKl6[/img]
Last edited by KopaKabana on Apr 18, 2020, 5:58:16 PM
"
KopaKabana wrote:
SO MANY RMT'ERS IN THIS THREAD , IS GETTING OBNOXIOUS
THIS GAME......

Really? Would RMTers be playing this when Herald exists? Really?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info