[3.10] LL Storm Brand Hierophant 8k+ ES, 10k Mana, 10M+ DPS per brand

Can someone fix my stupidity?

How do you use all 3 auras in Prism Guardian? 37.5% + 37.5% + 26.25% = 101.25% life reserved. I don't see where the extra little bit of reduction is coming from.
"
Hey0cean wrote:
The build is one of the best i've played for the last years.

Currently sitting at 9.3k Es, 11k Mana. 48 million dps with vaal rf (31.7 mil Shaper) , 57 million when i have frenzies + vaal rf up (37.5 mil Shaper).
Lot's of pieces can be upgraded but i don't see the point in it.
Everything in the game is just a joke.

Thank you for amazing build it's very fun. Would push it to 100 with enjoyment :)

Spoiler

Your profile seems to be private. Maybe you could share your PoB, im curious how you reach those numbers.
Last edited by McGrath_ on Apr 13, 2020, 3:55:56 PM
"
L4mbake wrote:

How do you use all 3 auras in Prism Guardian? 37.5% + 37.5% + 26.25% = 101.25% life reserved. I don't see where the extra little bit of reduction is coming from.

"
crzytimes wrote:
"
L4mbake wrote:

Sanctuary of Thought before you have Skyforth and a ES Watcher's Eye to go Arcane Blessing instead of Sanctuary.
50 ex for that watchers eye, w th ?
damn :(
[img]https://imgur.com/a/GRkTKl6[/img]
ive waisted over 10ex trying to fossil craft increased mana % and someone told me thats a delve drop only? is this true? i see them on the market but i thought you could fossil craft with lucent?

ive done about 6ex with lucent/aetheric/metallic

and ~5ex with 4sockets + sanctified

feeling pretty dumb right now

can anyone confirm its drop only?

edit: ive googled and searched patch notes and gotten no info

i know the one thats up to 12% is xopecs and drop only but there are "subterranean" on the market and i cant find any information
Last edited by hipposaver on Apr 13, 2020, 6:44:23 PM
What upgrades would give me the most bang for my buck? I've got about 7 ex saved at the moment on console so prices are higher. Thanks

Last edited by TiltedSpade on Apr 13, 2020, 7:13:06 PM
looks like it is drop only so now i gotta look for t1 spell dmg, t1 increased max energy shield, and increased mana then i guess ill try to meta craft crit multi?

so im stuck waiting for one to pop up on the market =\

i bought one with t1 es%/increased mana/30% global crit multi and actually lost dmg? i cant create an amulet with increased max mana in PoB for some reason
Thinking about switching over to ll from my build (i've maxed it as far as i'd like to go), where i have about 8k ehp, 9k mana, and about 11mil dps. Could anyone experienced with switching over give me some insight on what i will gain defense and damage wise? Have about 150ex to spend. Thank you in advance
Last edited by Tramazings on Apr 13, 2020, 7:51:14 PM
https://pastebin.com/afjaJF3U

R8 my build so far. Currently pathing towards the jewel socket underneath Mind Drinker to store a future Watcher's Eye. Any suggestions? I was trying to cut a passive or two for the points to snag another cluster jewel but I gave it up because nothing seemed fit to ditch.

Fifth time posted...hope I'm not shouting into a void.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info