[3.10] LL Storm Brand Hierophant 8k+ ES, 10k Mana, 10M+ DPS per brand

"
Eject919 wrote:
Guys can you give me your the "avr damage" of your storm brands (in the game) and your cast speed?
I know POB is way better to compare damage, but i play a version of this build with indigon, which is not taken into account in POB

Average tooltip on my build is 135k
"
crzytimes wrote:
Just pull out archmage gem, cast your brands and reinsert the gem.

So it works this way??!!! Nice!
Did AL8 Sirus with this build for the first time this league. Took three portals portals because I died to every DIE beam. On the 2nd death, realised I could stay dead while the brands did half his remaining health.

Didn't have any meteor mazes, even though my dps is only 4.7m per brand with Flasks, Exposure, Conductivity (not including shock or CDWT Blade Blast's Unnerved, which are both possible).
"
Crafteros wrote:
"
Eject919 wrote:
Guys can you give me your the "avr damage" of your storm brands (in the game) and your cast speed?
I know POB is way better to compare damage, but i play a version of this build with indigon, which is not taken into account in POB

Average tooltip on my build is 135k

5link with chain 172k, 6 link 235k, 9k shield, 8k mana
"
Eject919 wrote:

805k avg , 2.3 casts per second
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
Last edited by Hey0cean on Apr 14, 2020, 1:28:36 PM
"
Eject919 wrote:

805k avg in ho without buffs and flasks , 2.3 casts per second.
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
Last edited by Hey0cean on Apr 14, 2020, 10:08:17 AM
Hello,

I got issue surviving Simulacrum 18+... not sure if my ES isn't high ... or my damage too low for boss ... or my positioning.

Would it be possible for someone to look at my pob and tell me if I got something wrong or what should I invest next on ?

Thanks

https://pastebin.com/CDbBCSj8
"
Songoshin wrote:
Hello,

I got issue surviving Simulacrum 18+... not sure if my ES isn't high ... or my damage too low for boss ... or my positioning.

Would it be possible for someone to look at my pob and tell me if I got something wrong or what should I invest next on ?

Thanks

https://pastebin.com/CDbBCSj8

i would say a better wand with trigger socket spell when u use a skill
Just hit a big drop and now I have 30 ex to work with. Granted it’s console so items are more expensive. Could anyone take a look at my gear and help me prioritize upgrades to get the biggest bang for my buck? Thanks!

Dude that gear is a mess.

-Get a mindspiral with 10% maximum mana as extra ES and 15% lightning damage if you find some not too expensive.

-The atziri's foible that you have is kinda meh, get a 24% mana increased and 20% mana quality or do it yourself.

-Try to get Better rings, just dropping all the unnecesary stats and capping Res, also some chaos res would be nice (%mana quality or res quality if you are uncapped). Also, i personally prefer to drop one of the rings for the one that makes you inmmune to chill and freeze, kinda useful, also gives a lot of mana (a perfect rolled one is cheap and it gives a lot of cold res, so you dont have to look for it in other gear). Remember you need like 84 (i think) of Strengh, maybe you wanna get the rare ring with 50 ish.

-Get a better rolled gloves (optional, the ones you have are kinda okayish).

-Your boots are actually dropping your dps with the lab ench, get another ones with 30% movement speed and the biggest energy shield you can afford (if you have 30ex dont spend more than 2 3 in this), also you should get some res if you have uncapped ones. Some chaos res here is nice if the price isnt like a house in the beach.

-Mana and ES in any rare piece is totally welcomed, the more the better, just lookout for too expensive pieces that arent worth.

-The belt is an aceptable one, but maybe you wanna look for one with diferent res (if you get the antifreeze ring) and more mana. Remember that the belts are jewelry and you can enhance them with catalyst. Your gem is a good one, probably wanna get at least a 6% 8%, that is probably too expensive atm, so just leave as it is, unless you snipe a bargain.

-Your wand have a lot of SP but try to get a new one with flat Ligthning damage, SP and %Lightning, also a good chunk of mana is always good.

-I dropped my atziri flask for a cinderswallow (still thinking if im gonna get a % phasing eye), even the cheapest one do the job, and gives a lot of %mana and ES on kill (better if you got a 3% in both), it makes mapping a breeze. Get a better rolled rumi, the 19% 10% arent that expensive. Also get an Experimenter's Quicksilver Flask of Adrenaline (the increased duration is super nice)

-And for god sake, use quality currency, your flask need to be 20%, and your gems should also be 20%, prioritize the 6L, also when you get it to 20 20 vaal all your gems, if some of them didnt get an upgrade or maybe some dropped quality or lvl, you can look for a 20 20 corrupted for a penny.

And thats all for that gear, also you probably wanna play around some cluster jewels, and get more Es per mana, and some res there, they arent cheap atm, the grand design /holy conquest with 8 passives are near the ex.

Hope it helps dude, GL :D (Also english isnt my first language, nor the second, so sorry for misspelling and bad wording)

EDIT: Almost forgot, use blessing orbs in everything that have an implicit and isnt max rolled, also when you do crafts try to get max rolled or at least max -1

EDIT 2: I also peek a little bit into your Tree and maybe you wanna get another fevered mind (a 34% corrupted shouldnt be too expensive) the socket near runebinder is a nice one. And drop Mind over matter, its better to let the mana tank only Chaos dmg (it actually give you more surv when there are diferent dmgs)
Last edited by SrMeowulf on Apr 14, 2020, 1:59:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info