[3.10] LL Storm Brand Hierophant 8k+ ES, 10k Mana, 10M+ DPS per brand

Just switched Energy Leech in favour of Elemental Focus.

That got me thinking... How are we shocking for 50% increased damage taken by enemies?
"
JayChow wrote:

Just switched Energy Leech in favour of Elemental Focus.

That got me thinking... How are we shocking for 50% increased damage taken by enemies?

You're not. No ailments.

And you weren't reaching 50% against Sirus (for example, less for other bosses probably) before either unless a single hit was doing like 25m damage (not DPS, one hit).
Last edited by IllusiveGuy on Apr 13, 2020, 10:44:43 AM
"
gingermanx wrote:
can we get a weapon crafting guide? fossils and shit

please!!
"
Was said here a lot of times before:
Don't switch from Sanctuary to Arcane Blessing without ES Clarity Watcher's Eye. The loss of 2k+ ES is just too big.

Yes it might have been in the thread, but honestly, who reads anything after the first post before getting into problems?

Sanctuary of thought is mentioned several times in the first post, and every time Arcane blessing is directly referred to as to be taken "After you get skyforth" and with no mention of Watchers eye. Which is misleading, really, since it doesn't really work without clarity WE. Now I kinda feel like I wasted these 9+ ex on skyforth, as I don't really need the reduced reserved they provide anyway, if I stay sanctuary; and halving my dps really hurts. Freeing power charge setup is nice, perhaps, but I didn't come up with any really good replacement for it (ended up with faster casting).

Perhaps clarity WE being mandatory for Arcane blessing transition could be added at least into ascendancy section of the guide itself.
Totally agree, there's a lot of people switching to Arcane Blessing when getting Skyforth and wondering why they are suddenly so squishy. It's kinda unfortunate in the original post.
Also didn't wanna blame you for not reading everything :P

You also get basically Stun Immunity with Skyforth, so that's at least nice ;-)

Used Apeps rage, then switched to some nice crit wand but this mace gave me SO MUCH speed and survavibility in delirium I recommend this to everyone getting destroyed in T14+ maps.
Auto curse, skeletons to dristract enemies and nova to freeze stuff. Just cast brands and listen to enemies exploding 2-3 screens away from you. Survived a crazy T16 100% delirium map thanks to this weapon only.
https://pastebin.com/afjaJF3U

R8 my build so far. Currently pathing towards the jewel socket underneath Mind Drinker to store a future Watcher's Eye. Any suggestions? I was trying to cut a passive or two for the points to snag another cluster jewel but I gave it up because nothing seemed fit to ditch.
"
Fushta wrote:
"
Was said here a lot of times before:
Don't switch from Sanctuary to Arcane Blessing without ES Clarity Watcher's Eye. The loss of 2k+ ES is just too big.

Yes it might have been in the thread, but honestly, who reads anything after the first post before getting into problems?

Sanctuary of thought is mentioned several times in the first post, and every time Arcane blessing is directly referred to as to be taken "After you get skyforth" and with no mention of Watchers eye. Which is misleading, really, since it doesn't really work without clarity WE. Now I kinda feel like I wasted these 9+ ex on skyforth, as I don't really need the reduced reserved they provide anyway, if I stay sanctuary; and halving my dps really hurts. Freeing power charge setup is nice, perhaps, but I didn't come up with any really good replacement for it (ended up with faster casting).

Perhaps clarity WE being mandatory for Arcane blessing transition could be added at least into ascendancy section of the guide itself.

Pretty sure everyone who wants to invest time and currency into a build dives a bit deeper than the first page. Sort of insulting to the creator who stated that this was his first written guide.

I mean you can resell the boots at barely a loss. Also, by just glancing at the ascendancy, it's pretty straightforward on what you will lose in regards to ES while making the switch. Perhaps a better understanding of the hiero ascendancy is needed before investing time/currency.

That said, all content can be done w/o the jewel. QoL/ Damage is considerably higher when investing 50ex, as it is with most builds.
The build is one of the best i've played for the last years.

Currently sitting at 9.3k Es, 11k Mana. 48 million dps with vaal rf (31.7 mil Shaper) , 57 million when i have frenzies + vaal rf up (37.5 mil Shaper).
Lot's of pieces can be upgraded but i don't see the point in it.
Everything in the game is just a joke.

Thank you for amazing build it's very fun. Would push it to 100 with enjoyment :)

Spoiler
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
Last edited by Hey0cean on Apr 13, 2020, 2:29:43 PM
I just A/B'd Energy Leech Support vs Elemental Focus and for some reason, EL Support makes me feel much more tanky. Died twice with EF equipped (at lvl 94!) so I reequipped EL and I noticed that my shield was recharging much sooner than it was under EF. I guess Ef works better once you have the Watcher's Eye ins lot but I don't yet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info