[3.10] LL Storm Brand Hierophant 8k+ ES, 10k Mana, 10M+ DPS per brand

"
Laxxus wrote:

I would highly recommend you using Cinderswallow, the mana and ES recover on kill is insane for this build while mapping.

I swapped out Atziri's for Cinderswallow last night, can confirm the change is quite noticeable.

One question I have about the ignite portion of the flask:
- Currently I don't have any fire damage to spells on my gear, so I imagine I only get benefits from this part due to the fire portion of Wave of Conviction critting. (Given how quickly I regain charges, I imagine this is at least helping somewhat)
- Once I do add some fire damage, any crits from my brands will also ignite, thus providing ignite benefits.
- In that case though I should make sure to have either added flat lightning by damage or increased % lightning damage to ensure Wave of Conviction's lightning portion remains greater to provide the lightning exposure.
- Given the tooltip suggests the determinant for exposure is damage taken, Conductivity factors in here as well.

Can anybody confirm this or tell me if I went off the rails somewhere with my reasoning?
Last edited by Sarjin on Apr 13, 2020, 6:09:54 AM
I can did all awekened level sirus but yesterday I can't A8 everything is just one shot me.
Simulacrum I run five yesterday but I can last round (20) just once.

I feel too glass any advice?

Today I change the boots to skyforth and the passive point but now 2k less energy so maybe i change back and sell the boots because without ES watchereyes is not worth it. And without sanctuary of thought really hard keep on 4-5 the brands i have 9,2k mana and one brand 6.8k I think I'm constantly stronger with sanctuary of thought if i keep always 6 brand up easily.

Last edited by h4mi22 on Apr 13, 2020, 7:02:50 AM
Could someone take a look at my POB and see where im lacking DPS? Only have total DPS of 786000(shaper) https://pastebin.com/0WGKeAz1

Yeah arcane blessing is 1.4M total DPS, but still seems a little low?
can we get a weapon crafting guide? fossils and shit
"
LizardDi wrote:
Could someone take a look at my POB and see where im lacking DPS? Only have total DPS of 786000(shaper) https://pastebin.com/0WGKeAz1

You're missing Brands Attached to Enemy on the config page.
"
IllusiveGuy wrote:
"
LizardDi wrote:

You're missing Brands Attached to Enemy on the config page.

Oh.. Thank you.
Hi there!
A quick question, if u mind.
I have like 14ex plus 350c right now.
Is it enough to gear this build and punish all content ?
I`ve tried Brunowa zombie build but it OMG expencive, even just for farm red maps.
Also try Arc totem build, but it seems to be squishy and "kite" build, dont want to invest a ton and then can`t do anything.
For that budget you'd probably want to go Hybrid instead of Low Life.
"
Sarjin wrote:
"
Laxxus wrote:

I would highly recommend you using Cinderswallow, the mana and ES recover on kill is insane for this build while mapping.

I swapped out Atziri's for Cinderswallow last night, can confirm the change is quite noticeable.

One question I have about the ignite portion of the flask:
- Currently I don't have any fire damage to spells on my gear, so I imagine I only get benefits from this part due to the fire portion of Wave of Conviction critting. (Given how quickly I regain charges, I imagine this is at least helping somewhat)
- Once I do add some fire damage, any crits from my brands will also ignite, thus providing ignite benefits.
- In that case though I should make sure to have either added flat lightning by damage or increased % lightning damage to ensure Wave of Conviction's lightning portion remains greater to provide the lightning exposure.
- Given the tooltip suggests the determinant for exposure is damage taken, Conductivity factors in here as well.

Can anybody confirm this or tell me if I went off the rails somewhere with my reasoning?

Your Brands can't ignite when using Elemental Focus, so you would need a different source(like Wave of Cinviction).

Regarding Wave of Conviction: Shouldn't you deal a lot more Lightning damage anyway thanks to Wrath, Lightning Walker passive and gear?
And even more if you have a "flat lightning damage to speels" mod on your wand.
Also Arcane Cloak adds extra Lightning damage as well. So I don't think you would ever have to worry about that.
I always wondered when I saw people linking flat lightning or whatever to it.
"
h4mi22 wrote:
I can did all awekened level sirus but yesterday I can't A8 everything is just one shot me.
Simulacrum I run five yesterday but I can last round (20) just once.

I feel too glass any advice?

Today I change the boots to skyforth and the passive point but now 2k less energy so maybe i change back and sell the boots because without ES watchereyes is not worth it. And without sanctuary of thought really hard keep on 4-5 the brands i have 9,2k mana and one brand 6.8k I think I'm constantly stronger with sanctuary of thought if i keep always 6 brand up easily.

Was said here a lot of times before:
Don't switch from Sanctuary to Arcane Blessing without ES Clarity Watcher's Eye. The loss of 2k+ ES is just too big.
Damage should still be ok with Sanctuary and your Brands will also cost a lot less ;-)
Also in my opinion Brand Recall lvl7 + Second Wind + Empower should be a standard to use. Even without Empower lvl4 your Recall Cooldown almost reaches the 1.2 seconds that it refreshes the brands timer.
So with that setup and Brand Recall preferably on left mouse button you barely ever have to recast your brands in a map as long as you keep moving and pressing left mouse.

Also now get rid of your power charge on crit setup, Skyforth does that job already.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info