[3.10] LL Storm Brand Hierophant 8k+ ES, 10k Mana, 10M+ DPS per brand

"
omglapizza wrote:
How necessary is the Watchers Eye? That might be my breaking point whether I go MoM or LL. I'm just about to get to endgame.

I would say not necessary at all.

I started Hybrid MoM until I had enough money for a 6-link Ivory Tower and Skyforth's.

To compensate for the lack of ES we take Sanctuary of Thought. This however lowers our DPS due to the -50% cost of skills. To combat this, I socketed 5 Fevered Minds and the damage was fine for me for tier 13 and up.

Once you get the Watcher's Eye and Skyforth's, you can then switch out of Sanctuary of Thought and spec into Arcane Blessing for immunity to elemental ailments while arcane surge is up.
https://pastebin.com/afjaJF3U

R8 my build so far. Currently pathing towards the jewel socket underneath Mind Drinker to store a future Watcher's Eye. Any suggestions? I was trying to cut a passive or two for the points to snag another cluster jewel but I gave it up because nothing seemed fit to ditch.
"
spoool4 wrote:
Hello,
I am currently playing with this build and I am confused why my PoB shows only like 10% of the autor's DPS. Could anyone check it out and let me know what is so different with my build? I pretty much copied author's endgame build.
Thank you in advance.
PoB: https://pastebin.com/TkKHW4yS

You haven't configured anything for your Storm Brand.

I also noticed that it says your storm brand has 0 mana cost. I'm not sure how to fix that.
without 40ex watchereye no point to buy skyforth inni?
Last edited by h4mi22 on Apr 12, 2020, 9:07:39 PM
Skyforth will give you stun immunity basically and will free up a passive for mana reserved so you can run 3 aura's.. Doesn't have much to do with a 120 ex watcher's eye (although opinions vary).

You can do all content without the watcher's eye. I wonder if people so desperately promoting using one, are the ones trying to sell those silly overpriced 120 ex things.
Last edited by Zweetsok on Apr 13, 2020, 12:49:26 AM
please explain to me what to do next with this retiree?https://pastebin.com/EGWK7M5R

according to the program I have 5.9 million damage now, i changed Sanctuary of Thought to Arcane bleesing (after the purchase Skyforth and removed Dream Fragments Sapphire Ring) and I have6 6.6k es and 9.3k mana, earlier I have 8.8k es and 9 mana but 3.5kk damage.

this is my first build where I got to Sirus. only dying from the barrage rays shots - 2-3 times die stable or do not die at all battle.

but it wildly annoys me, not the build vitality. even with 9 thousand energy shield and mana and at maximum 75 resistances. in a simulacrum at level 18+ can disappear at any time from 100% energy shield to 0
my Trickster ED tabula+2aoe gems, 3.7k life, 830es, 3 endur - has better survival - and total cost 90 chaos (but boring gameplay)

I don’t understand why gem Energy Leech does not give enough es recovery (if it gives recovery at all) changing it to Elemental Focus on the contrary, I won in survival (killed faster, so I won’t die)

I originally liked this build, but now it annoys me with its deaths. maybe it’s worth selling completely the clothes of the build and starting to collect the grandfather’s OP aura machine? (I think my build is worth 20-30 exalts)
Last edited by Plaskis on Apr 13, 2020, 1:14:08 AM
"
Zweetsok wrote:
Skyforth will give you stun immunity basically and will free up a passive for mana reserved so you can run 3 aura's.. Doesn't have much to do with a 120 ex watcher's eye (although opinions vary).

You can do all content without the watcher's eye. I wonder if people so desperately promoting using one, are the ones trying to sell those silly overpriced 120 ex things.

Skyforth also gives you max Power Charges constantly, so it either increases your damage or frees up gem slots (if you used a power charg on crit setup).
I think it's definitely worth getting when you can afford it although it can make juggling resistances a bit harder of course.

I don't really get your hate for Watcher's Eye. First of all it's 40 ex, not 120. Yes, that's still very expensive but it lets you effectively almost double your damage with going for Arcane Blessing instead of Sanctuary of Thought, so it's pretty massive. But a high end optimization that a lot of people can't afford of course and is not necessary for clearing all content.
I can do deathless Simulacrum or 100% Delirium maps just fine (they might not be the fastest clear ever though lol)
"
Plaskis wrote:
please explain to me what to do next with this retiree?https://pastebin.com/EGWK7M5R

according to the program I have 5.9 million damage now, i changed Sanctuary of Thought to Arcane bleesing (after the purchase Skyforth and removed Dream Fragments Sapphire Ring) and I have6 6.6k es and 9.3k mana, earlier I have 8.8k es and 9 mana but 3.5kk damage.

this is my first build where I got to Sirus. only dying from the barrage rays shots - 2-3 times die stable or do not die at all battle.

but it wildly annoys me, not the build vitality. even with 9 thousand energy shield and mana and at maximum 75 resistances. in a simulacrum at level 18+ can disappear at any time from 100% energy shield to 0
my Trickster ED tabula+2aoe gems, 3.7k life, 830es, 3 endur - has better survival - and total cost 90 chaos (but boring gameplay)

I don’t understand why gem Energy Leech does not give enough es recovery (if it gives recovery at all) changing it to Elemental Focus on the contrary, I won in survival (killed faster, so I won’t die)

I originally liked this build, but now it annoys me with its deaths. maybe it’s worth selling completely the clothes of the build and starting to collect the grandfather’s OP aura machine? (I think my build is worth 20-30 exalts)

Energy Leech support is not worth using later on. You have ES Leech from Illuminated Devotion (in combination with Ghost Reaver) and with the damage we deal, that's by far enough to get us to the ES Leech cap.
Leech has a cap of 10% per second for ES, Ghost Reaver doubles it but it can't leech faster thasn 20% ES per second total.
I would highly recommend you using Cinderswallow, the mana and ES recover on kill is insane for this build while mapping.

Also in general it's not recommended switching to Arcane Blessing before having the ES Clarity Watcher's Eye to compensate for the ES loss, you just get too squishy.
Last edited by Laxxus on Apr 13, 2020, 2:54:45 AM
Given a free open affix (esp. Suffixes) on rings and amulet, would you craft minimum charge? I don't recall where but I do remember reading somewhere that +1 frenzy would be desirable.

Not sure what else we could put on.
Hey! thank you for the guide!
Im at awakening 5 and doing t14-16 maps easily, but i want to upgrade my gears to have more ES and mana.
Can you give me some advice what to upgrade first? or what to do to get more dps,mana and ES.

https://pastebin.com/dB0G8VNc

thx for the guide!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info