[3.10] LL Storm Brand Hierophant 8k+ ES, 10k Mana, 10M+ DPS per brand

We had that discussion a few pages earlier and it seems like there is a bug with Arcane Capacitor overwriting your high Arcane Surge with a lvl1, probably because of that "more effect of Arcane Surge with mana spent".

Also why 8% Moevement speed on Cinderswallow? That's seems pretty ineffective compared to increased Crit chance.

Also since I currently use Wave of Conviction with Curse on Hit: Awakened Curse on Hit for Double Curse should be a nice min max idea, right?
Of course needs some Gem sockets.
"
Laxxus wrote:
We had that discussion a few pages earlier and it seems like there is a bug with Arcane Capacitor overwriting your high Arcane Surge with a lvl1, probably because of that "more effect of Arcane Surge with mana spent".

Also why 8% Moevement speed on Cinderswallow? That's seems pretty ineffective compared to increased Crit chance.

Also since I currently use Wave of Conviction with Curse on Hit: Awakened Curse on Hit for Double Curse should be a nice min max idea, right?
Of course needs some Gem sockets.

Wasnt aware of that bug, ingame it made a difference on the Avg Dps once i casted Arcane Cloak with my new Gloves (+2 Duration Gems) on. Maybe they fixed it in the meanwhile.

Ah yeah...i just recognized that too, i never changed my flask (i used that flask before i got Skyforth due to the 50% stun craft). I upgraded everything and forgot my Cinder lol. And its even a decent DPS upgrade. Will change that in time, ty.

Double Curse ? Never looked into Awakened Curse on Hit, but i would have to ditch Blade Blast in order to fit a Curse on Hit setup. Not sure if Conductivity for instance would be that much better (in relation to the cost) than Blade Blast, but looking into it for sure. Nice idea you got there mate !

Edit: got a decent one now:
pls no more booli =(
Last edited by McGrath_ on Apr 12, 2020, 10:01:11 AM
Does Crown of the Inward Eye outperform Mindspiral? POB doesn't think so. This is the third time I've seen someone link Crown with zero explanation.
"
McGrath_ wrote:
@hipposaver

I am linking you my gear now, since you are also going for the minmax i am also going to explain the thought process behind it.

First of all you dont need that much mana reg at a certain point. I went down from 1.3k (2x Ceruleans+Foible)to 860 Mana reg/S. It doesnt matter at all once you start oneshotting everything with 1 Brand you are at full brands after like 20 Mobs, considering you are using a max rolled Cinder (Mana/ES roll). I even ditched my Mana Flask yesterday , went for a Corrupted Blood implicit Healthy Mind and switched to Atziris. I did several test runs in T16 Summits on 100% Delirious yesterday and noticed no difference. Regarding the amulet swap ;My amulet gave me like 2.5mio Shaper Dps and 6-700 es in comparison to the Foible ofc you allocate Mana Flows after the switch. Since you want to go for the minmax too, go for a CWDT+Blade Blast lvl1 setup in order to get the unnerve buff, this buff is up all the time due to the fact that it only takes 500 dmg in order to trigger it.( i had to ditch my oos+curse on hit+conductivity setup, thats why i went with assassins mark, its more dmg overall), dont waste a crafting slot on your wand (like so many people do). Furthermore try to squeeze in some more Fevered Minds once you level up they are a big dmg boost aswell (dont be scared of 8-9k mana cost per brand cast). EHP wise dont fall under 8k es, thats the sweet spot for me currently. We ran like 20 Simus yesterday with 4 Player HP and i died like once due to a stupid mistake. Furthermore go for +Duration Gems implicit on your gloves, spell crit is way worse, you want to boost your Arcane Cloak/Arcane Surge (and get a higher Mana Cost roll aswell). Moreover get lvl 21 Wrath and Zealotry, atm you dont get a dmg boost from your shield; the Threshold is lvl 25 for the more spell dmg. Get an Unnatural Instinct too, it gives you around 6-700 ES + free Frenzy/Endurance Charges which are up 99% of the time. If you want to know even more details about min/maxing this build i can also share my pob, overall stats atm: 43 mio Shaper Dps per Brand (with Vaal RF + all Flasks up ofc but without taking all the Transfigurations into account) and around 8k es/10k mana.

Edit: Oh and get a +Fire Dmg craft on one of your rings in order to get the "ignited" dmg boost and also utilize the Cinder even more.

Edit2: Once you leveled up your Aw. Lightning Pen go for this setup: Brand Recall,Empower,Enhance,Second Wind Support (highest possible Level), you can recall your Brands insanely fast and dont need to cast them any longer, comes in pretty handy especially for Simus (you are at full Brands even after a wave ended and you collected your loot).

hey, thanks for sharing your version of this build! would u mind explaining how do you think your version outperforms the current "10M dps" version of this build (obviously apart from the damage)? Thanks again!
wow... walllll of text...
How necessary is the Watchers Eye? That might be my breaking point whether I go MoM or LL. I'm just about to get to endgame.
Been playing this since league start, I've finally found a setup I like with as much damage as possible, but near impossible to die. I found playing the max DPS route led to having to play more safely than I like. I prefer to charge around through packs, and not sort of 'weave' around them to avoid deaths.

The damage is so high with this build using archmage and fevereds, that even though my POB DPS nearly halved with my changes, I don't ever notice it on map clear outside of bosses taking a little longer. This setup is much tankier for me though and I really prefer it.

I'd enjoy this one while we can, archmage is probably going to get hit with a nerf next league. Or some way of altering its interaction with skills like Storm Brand/Brand Recall.
"
McGrath_ wrote:
@hipposaver

I am linking you my gear now, since you are also going for the minmax i am also going to explain the thought process behind it.

First of all you dont need that much mana reg at a certain point. I went down from 1.3k (2x Ceruleans+Foible)to 860 Mana reg/S. It doesnt matter at all once you start oneshotting everything with 1 Brand you are at full brands after like 20 Mobs, considering you are using a max rolled Cinder (Mana/ES roll). I even ditched my Mana Flask yesterday , went for a Corrupted Blood implicit Healthy Mind and switched to Atziris. I did several test runs in T16 Summits on 100% Delirious yesterday and noticed no difference. Regarding the amulet swap ;My amulet gave me like 2.5mio Shaper Dps and 6-700 es in comparison to the Foible ofc you allocate Mana Flows after the switch. Since you want to go for the minmax too, go for a CWDT+Blade Blast lvl1 setup in order to get the unnerve buff, this buff is up all the time due to the fact that it only takes 500 dmg in order to trigger it.( i had to ditch my oos+curse on hit+conductivity setup, thats why i went with assassins mark, its more dmg overall), dont waste a crafting slot on your wand (like so many people do). Furthermore try to squeeze in some more Fevered Minds once you level up they are a big dmg boost aswell (dont be scared of 8-9k mana cost per brand cast). EHP wise dont fall under 8k es, thats the sweet spot for me currently. We ran like 20 Simus yesterday with 4 Player HP and i died like once due to a stupid mistake. Furthermore go for +Duration Gems implicit on your gloves, spell crit is way worse, you want to boost your Arcane Cloak/Arcane Surge (and get a higher Mana Cost roll aswell). Moreover get lvl 21 Wrath and Zealotry, atm you dont get a dmg boost from your shield; the Threshold is lvl 25 for the more spell dmg. Get an Unnatural Instinct too, it gives you around 6-700 ES + free Frenzy/Endurance Charges which are up 99% of the time. If you want to know even more details about min/maxing this build i can also share my pob, overall stats atm: 43 mio Shaper Dps per Brand (with Vaal RF + all Flasks up ofc but without taking all the Transfigurations into account) and around 8k es/10k mana.

Edit: Oh and get a +Fire Dmg craft on one of your rings in order to get the "ignited" dmg boost and also utilize the Cinder even more.

Edit2: Once you leveled up your Aw. Lightning Pen go for this setup: Brand Recall,Empower,Enhance,Second Wind Support (highest possible Level), you can recall your Brands insanely fast and dont need to cast them any longer, comes in pretty handy especially for Simus (you are at full Brands even after a wave ended and you collected your loot).

thanks does that helm give more ehp or is it because the enchant youre using it?

whats the best fossil craft for that amulet? lucent corroded aetheric? or is there better blocking somehow

does the fire proc ignited 100%? i dont really wanna give up my endurance charges atm

edit: after getting the cinderswallow i did notice the lack of mana regen needs so ill be able to swap my abyss jewel out... i may swap for a res jewel so i can swap from alira to skill points and get another fevered mind
Last edited by hipposaver on Apr 12, 2020, 5:57:29 PM
"
hipposaver wrote:
"
McGrath_ wrote:
@hipposaver

thanks does that helm give more ehp or is it because the enchant youre using it?

whats the best fossil craft for that amulet? lucent corroded aetheric? or is there better blocking somehow

does the fire proc ignited 100%? i dont really wanna give up my endurance charges atm

edit: after getting the cinderswallow i did notice the lack of mana regen needs so ill be able to swap my abyss jewel out... i may swap for a res jewel so i can swap from alira to skill points and get another fevered mind

EHP is less. Like 5-600 ES loss in comparison to the Mindspiral but DPS wise its like 2-3m+ for me ,accounting all the Transfigurations.
The combination sounds decent. I bought it like that tho.
Fire does 100% ignite everytime you crit, since my effective crit is at 96% it procs nearly every time and is a huge dmg boost. I wouldnt swap to 2 passives 15% Crit Multi+Res+the Regen is just too nice imo.
Hello,
I am currently playing with this build and I am confused why my PoB shows only like 10% of the autor's DPS. Could anyone check it out and let me know what is so different with my build? I pretty much copied author's endgame build.
Thank you in advance.
PoB: https://pastebin.com/TkKHW4yS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info