[3.10] LL Storm Brand Hierophant 8k+ ES, 10k Mana, 10M+ DPS per brand

"
Zweetsok wrote:
"
Laxxus wrote:
"
hypocraties wrote:
From what are we leeching ES on?

Illuminated Devotion Ascendancy gives ES Leech when Arcane Surge is up.
If you dont have a setup with basically 100% Arcane Surge uptime you should probably use Energy Leech support.

Think it leeches life, not ES

Well, you should have Ghost Reaver to convert Life leech to ES leech.
But yes, forgot to mention that :D
Last edited by Laxxus on Apr 9, 2020, 2:41:14 PM
"

I am also playing a version of this build and while I went slightly more defensive (Chaos res at +66%, linked CWDT with IC and have Arcane Cloak lvl up to 20 by itself, dropped illuminated devotion for conviction of power). I did not spend 35ex on my gear and can do Sirus AW8, All waves in Simulacrum and 100% delirium maps at T16. Currently sitting at 9.8k ES and 9.4k mana (no clarity watchers eye.)

I will put a disclaimer that I bought most of my gear early on and prices may have changed since I started the build (Bought Trash to Treasure for 7ex for the skyforth's) and got lucky with 6 linking my Ivory Tower with ~100 fuse.

My Gear:

I would REALLY like to see you farming 100% t16 in your gear. It would take you at least 15-20 minutes of time and you'll probly die not even once. I have 50% reduced extra damage from crits on my chest piece, 10100 ES, perma fortify, defensive enchant on my boots and still sometimes they break my skull like it is nothing. I can believe COMPLETING t16 100% map, but not FARMING it. This trash is really hard. If you can farm 80% t16 and think you can easily farm 100% it is absolutely wrong opinion. They require absolutely incredible DPS to "farm" them.
Last edited by MovieZo on Apr 9, 2020, 3:32:24 PM
Have a question, what are the reasons of getting elemental focus instead of energy leech? Like yeah, we are getting energy leech from illuminated devotion + arcane blessing, but for the price of shocking enemies, is it worth it? Also, even if you can somehow apply shocking from somewhere, PoB says, that DPS is still lower than with energy leech support (don't run orb of storms). As I understand, it is runned because you don't always run at full ES and at average elemental focus is better, but the question now is where you get shock from with ele focus?
Last edited by MovieZo on Apr 9, 2020, 4:00:06 PM
"
Zweetsok wrote:
"
Laxxus wrote:
"
hypocraties wrote:
From what are we leeching ES on?

Illuminated Devotion Ascendancy gives ES Leech when Arcane Surge is up.
If you dont have a setup with basically 100% Arcane Surge uptime you should probably use Energy Leech support.

Think it leeches life, not ES

When you take Ghost Reaver on the tree, you leech ES instead of life. So I think that's how it converts to ES leech.
"
MovieZo wrote:
Have a question, what are the reasons of getting elemental focus instead of energy leech? Like yeah, we are getting energy leech from illuminated devotion + arcane blessing, but for the price of shocking enemies, is it worth it? Also, even if you can somehow apply shocking from somewhere, PoB says, that DPS is still lower than with energy leech support (don't run orb of storms). As I understand, it is runned because you don't always run at full ES and at average elemental focus is better, but the question now is where you get shock from with ele focus?

because energy leech is a 20-75% bonus dmg (depending on shock so is really like a 20-30% dmg boost) and awakened elemental focus is a flat 50% increase
Last edited by sisco1985 on Apr 9, 2020, 4:41:35 PM
How do you take into account archmage in POB ?
Last edited by Eject919 on Apr 9, 2020, 5:10:28 PM
Hi all,

I'm considering switching to the following PoB: https://pastebin.com/Tr0pgcyW

Basically it's a non-crit build that takes Elemental overload and branches to get 2x Large Clusters and stack Brand Loyalty and 1x Rune Seeker to boost the single target dps while increasing it's range for mapping. It's a non-crit build.

Here's my current PoB: https://pastebin.com/5z6RRY0V

I can't afford the required gear to get my dps above 2 million I think. I'm neither a good enough player or have the time to get the levels needed for more passives for more fevered minds, nor do I have any good way of getting enough ex for Skyforths or Clarity Watcher's Eye but my bigger issue is I can't find a affordable crit wand.

Does anyone run something similar to the non-crit I linked? It seems like an easy way to get to ~2 mil dps, obviously doesn't have many options to scale it BEYOND 2 mil but I can't afford to get there anyway right now so taking out my crit passives and getting new jewels and more fevered minds seems like my best option.

Open to everyone's thoughts.

EDIT: Also figured with the Rune Seeker passive I can drop Chain Support maybe and add back controlled destruction for a huge DPS increase.
Last edited by Goldenhawk07 on Apr 9, 2020, 6:26:40 PM
"
Eject919 wrote:
How do you take into account archmage in POB ?

Update PoB)
Got this beauty today, don't know if I made a good deal (playing console so prices are different) but it cost me 3ex and seemed totally worth it for me, probably will never swap it.

and the ring was like 130c.

Last edited by fLekkZ on Apr 9, 2020, 8:01:27 PM
For the boys that want to minmax even more and dont wanna waste a craft on the wand for "Trigger a socketed spell" , get a ring with "Assassins Mark on hit". Get rid of oos+curse on hit+ conductivity, link one lvl 20 cwdt to a lvl 20 woc and another lvl 1 cwdt to a lvl 1 Blade Blast. Since level 1 only takes 500 dmg in order to trigger it, you have the Unnerve bonus dmg up 90% of the time. Works like a breeze in Simus and boosted my Dmg by quite a bit without sacrificing a craft slot on my wand.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info