[3.10] LL Storm Brand Hierophant 8k+ ES, 10k Mana, 10M+ DPS per brand

Could someone look at my tree? At level 90 it's a 5% DPS lost to use cluster jewels.

Am I missing something because an extra brand and movement speed doesn't seem worth it.

Both trees: https://pastebin.com/WZJTZmKn

Thanks!
how much shaper dps do you need on brands to kills a8 conq's fairly fast ? starting the build just wondering what to aim for more or less
"
TheAtrocity wrote:
Like your guide, it has helped me immensely. Got a question:

Taking Santuary of Thought gives - 50% mana cost, isn't that lowering archmage support damage? Like the post above, arcane blessing is much more popular, which is interesting because that means:

1) the perma arcane surge is irrelevant, it's lvl 1 and we can proc it permanently by linking it to brand recall anyways.

2) elemental ailment immunity is what the ascendency offers taking it (+1 open gem slot for maybe flame/dash)

3) Question is, is it more popular because it's better to pump mana cost to pump archmage support damage, but have it consume more mana, or is the qol + defenses worth the reduction in mana cost?

Your videos have you casting 3 brands at a time and each cast takes roughly 15% of your mana which is recovered quickly. That doesn't work if Arcane Blessing is picked. Not sure which route to go.

Alrighty, a bunch to unpack here and I'm probs gonna add them to the FAQ as well.

Regarding Sanctuary of thought itself:
As Laxxus said, it's picked for defense. In my current setup I do not use it anymore and my brands cost around 80% of my total mana. You should really only do this if you have Skyforths AND a %Mana as ES watchers eye as the effective life is very helpful.

Regarding the other questions:
1) Yes and no. The perma arcane surge is hurtful, depending on how the exact interactions play out. There are conflicting reports on how arcane surge from Arcane blessing works, especially when bundled with the arcane capacitor notable. What I found through testing is, that when you link a not max level, in my case lvl15, arcane surge to your brand recall and make SURE you can trigger it reliably every 4 seconds to keep the buff up consistently, you will gain the HIGHER arcane surge buff. Have some sources for that here:
Forum post by csisyadam
forum post by Tykero
So while the surge is not optimal it should still trigger for the HIGHER surge if it is linked to flame dash/brand recall and you trigger them on cooldown.

2) Absolutely correct, this frees up a ring/flask slot and allows you to go all out on mana scaling. The gem slot is debatable as described above.

3) It's more popular cause on poe.ninja you see mostly people with the most optimal gear you can get.

Hope that answers everything and sheds some light on the arcane surge mess.
Last edited by vaizard27 on Apr 9, 2020, 7:44:32 AM
Guys can i make this build for 35 exalt and reliable farm sirus 8, delirium 100% t16 and 20 wave on simulacrum?
is it possible?
[img]https://imgur.com/a/GRkTKl6[/img]
what is the best option to craft cerulean rings? ilvl81/85, catalyst up, then either fossil crafting (dense+lucent), or Essence of Woe or chaos spam?
"
KopaKabana wrote:
Guys can i make this build for 35 exalt and reliable farm sirus 8, delirium 100% t16 and 20 wave on simulacrum?
is it possible?

Sirus 8 - Possible.
Simulacrum wave 20 - possible.
Delirium 100% t16 on this budget - impossible.

My current gear, and I am still not sure if I can reliably farm 100% delirious t16

+ Unnatural Instinct + Watchers Eye 18% mana to ES. Got 10150 ES and about 7-7.5kk shaper dps and 100% t16 is very questionable. But 80% delirious t16 are comfortable to farm.
"
TheAtrocity wrote:
Like your guide, it has helped me immensely. Got a question:

Taking Santuary of Thought gives - 50% mana cost, isn't that lowering archmage support damage? Like the post above, arcane blessing is much more popular, which is interesting because that means:

3) Question is, is it more popular because it's better to pump mana cost to pump archmage support damage, but have it consume more mana, or is the qol + defenses worth the reduction in mana cost?

unlearning sanctuary of thought is an immediate +70% dmg boost plus an extra jewel socket and an extra flask mod because you don't need a heat flask or to have a arcane surge gem (i used the extra slot for a empower lvl 3 to low even more the brand recall cd)
Is blade blast connected to our dexterity or because of triggered weapon it can be leveled to 20?
Skyforth or unnatural instinct is more important?
"
MovieZo wrote:
"
KopaKabana wrote:
is it possible?

Sirus 8 - Possible.
Simulacrum wave 20 - possible.
Delirium 100% t16 on this budget - impossible.

My current gear, and I am still not sure if I can reliably farm 100% delirious t16

+ Unnatural Instinct + Watchers Eye 18% mana to ES. Got 10150 ES and about 7-7.5kk shaper dps and 100% t16 is very questionable. But 80% delirious t16 are comfortable to farm.

ty for your honest answer
i will look around more on otehr builds , see if i can find something that for 30 ex can farm all of the above reliable, seems that this build is a hit and miss
besides the ES mana watchers eye is 40 ex, i cant justify that price for just one item , when i can make a whole build with it and more
Sad that this build cant do this stuff, as i already had an templar leveled to 92
Time to look at guardian paradoxica maybe
[img]https://imgur.com/a/GRkTKl6[/img]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info