3.10|Stress-Free PoE| ENDURING FIRE (RF) |Use Any Items U Want|1 Button Play|Easily Customizable SSF

"
CWendelboe wrote:

Righteous Fire feels insane. I am insanely tanky running triple purity setup, 85 max resists, 87 fire, and right around 7.8k health. Not even using Kaom's and one ring basically has zero health as well.

Fantastic! I loved this build a few seasons ago. I ventured away from Wrecker (I don't ever recommend that again haha) and tried a cyclone impale build but it wasn't for me. I keep thinking about this build,so I guess that's that....time to level up a new toon for this season.

Thanks!

And Wrecker....don't ever stop wreckin it.
"
"
Hyrlion wrote:
Hi,
first of all thanks for the guide, it's refreshingly calm to play :)

I found a balefire while leveling and wondered if i could use scorching ray instead of incinerate? (does it work with ignite/increased damage for RF and would i need to change the curse from flammability to sth different then?)
Im fairly new and am still confused by the burning, ignite, scorch - thingys...
Hey Hyrlion!

You're very welcome! Thanks for your kindness!

Yup! You bet Scorching Ray works with this build! Either casting it yourself or putting Spell Totem with it would work great.

So, just quickly, a HIT that causes an enemy to burn is called Igniting. So Ignite is the term PoE uses to confirm that a HIT is going to make an enemy burn. Enemies can burn in other ways that don't require a HIT. In those cases, they just skip the Ignite step and go straight to burning. Burning is the same no matter where it comes from. Scorching Ray and Righteous Fire DO NOT Hit. Incinerate does.

Does that help at all?

(So, Ignite is just a term for a process. Burning is the actual damage. There are some exceptions to this, as always (like Fire Trap) but that's kinda the basics of it.)

Ask any questions you like at any time. And thanks again for your kindness. I'm glad the stressful RF is relaxing to play for you ;).

That sounds good. Thank you.
Do i need to drop Elemental Overload then? And does it help with elemental reflect, as it does not hit? Is breath of flames weaker then (and holy fire) or does channeling count as damage over time (alternatively as it still burns (not ignites^^) is the time multiplier still active?)?
Is there anything else i missed that needs the hit (talent tree oder stack related)? with one weapon instead of two i will need to think about the gem-setup too i guess...

I sacrifices a bit of my tankiness for more DPS on my Righteous Fire, originally i had Vitality instead of Purity of Fire since im wearing Loreweave,

Just want to get some though from you guys on my setup and what improvement and mistake i done, since to be really decent for now, just doesnt feel optimal clearing deliruium and surviving some battle like Legion and Breach

and i intend to craft better weapon to push the dps further

I say the build are pretty solid, though limited due to the number of map's mods that we cant run, but i like it because for an Ascendancy used less than 1% of player, it feel great, simple and easy to use, but i have hard time to survive unless I spam the life flask and continuously run around avoiding heavy burst damage.

So what are you people opinion on my build so far?

On additional note, some annoint doesnt seem to calculate in PoB, one i tired so far Heart of Flames, Arsonist and Holy Fire
Im still newbie, please be gentle on my shenanigan and annoyance
Last edited by Malik1412 on Apr 23, 2020, 7:02:01 AM
Thanks for the help. Switching to Kaom's and using an Elder base for 6L is a big help.
Hello, right now im lvl 91 and feel kinda stuck, dont feel quite tanky neither do i do much damage and dont know were to take my gear to, any suggestions are wellcome here i link what im running right now. The staff is the only thing i rather keep since it was somewhat expensive :P

"
Hey Wrecker! I am coming back to POE after a few month hiatus. Is this build still as strong as it was or did it get nerfed. Thought I read something but I could be way off.
Hey BipolarBear21!

Nice to see you again!

This build isn't as defensive but deals much more damage. I had to make some changes when GGG changed the endgame and increased the life and resists of bosses. In short, you can't fall asleep and stay alive with this build. Maybe for 3.11 ;).

I can send you the PoB of my thoughts on what I may do for 3.11 if you like.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
IMJason wrote:
Can Somebody help me with my progression for this build? My profile should be public.

I know I'm still a few levels out from the top fire nodes, and can cruise through low, mid-tier maps, but I feel like I'm still super squishy in red maps.

I have about 200c to work with. Is there anything I can improve on my build while still maintaining the regen to sustain RF?
Hey IMJason!

Everything looks good as far as I can tell. Most of your life rolls are really good. In terms of being squishy, removing Purifying Flame has removed 6% life regen from the build (unless you're getting it from somewhere else). Combustion was also removed which helps with damage. You could always add a Cyclone or Shield Charge or something linked with Fortify to give you a little more mitigation. You could also switch Flammability with Enfeeble.

Just some options. Let us know what you do.

Oh right! Cap your Cold resists. Cold damage will hit HARD even with 70% Cold Resists. Capping them will help a ton.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Fantastic! I loved this build a few seasons ago. I ventured away from Wrecker (I don't ever recommend that again haha) and tried a cyclone impale build but it wasn't for me. I keep thinking about this build,so I guess that's that....time to level up a new toon for this season.

Thanks!

And Wrecker....don't ever stop wreckin it.
Thanks BipolarBear21!

You rock. I appreciate your encouragement :). I'm sorry your other build didn't work out.

Annnnnd

"
Hyrlion wrote:
That sounds good. Thank you.
Do i need to drop Elemental Overload then? And does it help with elemental reflect, as it does not hit? Is breath of flames weaker then (and holy fire) or does channeling count as damage over time (alternatively as it still burns (not ignites^^) is the time multiplier still active?)?
Is there anything else i missed that needs the hit (talent tree oder stack related)? with one weapon instead of two i will need to think about the gem-setup too i guess...
Hey Hyrlion!

Smart thinking! Elemental Overload does require Hits to get a Crit. So if you have no spells that are hitting, then it's wasted passive nodes. Keep it in for a while and see if you notice EO going off at all. If it does, keep it in.

Elemental Overload doesn't impact Reflect damage. It only improves our damage. But, if you're thinking about reflect in terms of map mods, if none of your skills hit, then you can run any Reflect Map Stress-Free.

Channelling is just how a skill is cast. It doesn't determine the Hitting of a skill. Damage Over Time in this game doesn't hit. Everything else (almost) does. So knowing if a skill hits or not is in the wording of the gem description. Sometimes it's hard to know. Scorching Ray and RF do not hit. All other spells that deal damage in this guide DO hit.

I don't really understand the Breath of Flames question. Sorry. But Breath of Flames is really strong. And it's a lot stronger than Heart of Flame. Burning Damage is Fire Damage's Damage Over Time.

There's always tons to miss in PoE. It's a huge game. Take your time and check out the information the guide offers and ask about anything you don't understand. There are lots of awesome people in this thread this league that are very helpful.

I hope this helped a bit.

Annnnnd

"
Malik1412 wrote:
Spoiler

I sacrifices a bit of my tankiness for more DPS on my Righteous Fire, originally i had Vitality instead of Purity of Fire since im wearing Loreweave,

Just want to get some though from you guys on my setup and what improvement and mistake i done, since to be really decent for now, just doesnt feel optimal clearing deliruium and surviving some battle like Legion and Breach

and i intend to craft better weapon to push the dps further

I say the build are pretty solid, though limited due to the number of map's mods that we cant run, but i like it because for an Ascendancy used less than 1% of player, it feel great, simple and easy to use, but i have hard time to survive unless I spam the life flask and continuously run around avoiding heavy burst damage.

So what are you people opinion on my build so far?

On additional note, some annoint doesnt seem to calculate in PoB, one i tired so far Heart of Flames, Arsonist and Holy Fire
Hey Malik1412!

I really like what you have! You've done well and have some good gear! The only suggestions I have for you are personal preference. I go defence before offence gear, gems, and tree, while you like offence before defence ;). So I'm not sure what advice I have for you. I do think though, that 5000 life is way too low for RF. So you may have to look to gear with life rolls instead of damage in some places like your accessories...once their incubations are done. (I love your helmet!)

Annnnnd

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info