3.10|Stress-Free PoE| ENDURING FIRE (RF) |Use Any Items U Want|1 Button Play|Easily Customizable SSF

"
prayer_ wrote:
Thanks so much for the response and your time. You cleared up the ring amulet situation for me as I thought they needed to be replaced for end game but your saying they will come back around very interesting. The boots I hate I am thinking Doryani Titan Greaves for the increased res mabey? But thankyou and I will be working on getting my max life pool up asap (chest and belt id assume)

I also notice that you are not using Purity of Fire at all, which is pretty huge for getting higher max fire resist (which mitigates the need for as much regen). I would suggest trying to fit that in somewhere, likely instead of one of the Flame Dash support gems or Clarity (I am sitting on like 50 mana and have no issues with spamming Immortal Call, using Flame Dash, and maintaining Cyclone). Speaking of Immortal Call, I would also suggest you give it a try! I've found it super helpful to manually use, as it lets me burn 5 endurance charges which nets 15% MORE damage when you do for a bit, due to the Valako ascendancy.

I would also recommend replacing your amulet ASAP and try to get one with stats. You can find a talisman with life regen and max life pretty cheap, and can likely find find some other stats as well. Or you can do what I did and shop around for a rare Marble Amulet, which I managed to get for very cheap a while ago (and am now trying to save up for a +1 fire +1 intelligence skill gem marble amulet).

I'm also curious about people's thoughts on another change I made recently: I have replaced my Kaom's Way with a rare ring that nets me much more health:

I've found that I really enjoy this item and it really does help boost the maximum health, and the +1 max endurance charge being lost doesn't seem too huge of a loss. I can't wait to replace my other ring (a Doedre's Damning), but I need to find a good way to net an additional curse first (Awakened Curse on Hit needs to level faster). I chose the +1 to minimum frenzy charges craft because I don't have a way to generate frenzy charges normally and it ends up being a 4% damage boost by having one at all times, which I think it probably better than doing a % increase damage craft (though I haven't run the numbers).

Speaking of, I am a big fan of the double curse setup. Elemental Weakness and Flammability is a huge reduction in enemy resists.

I've also hit a few really great crafts recently that were big boons for me:

Horror crafted this myself and got super lucky. Had to annul it twice to be able to put a prefix on it, and will eventually slam an exalt on it to try to make it better. Wish it naturally had a decent life roll so I could do +1 to AoE skills craft, but such is life. Maybe I'll try it again at some point (next league).

Since I don't take Inexorable I needed a way to generate endurance charges. Before I was using a small cluster jewel with Enduring Composure. Then I realized that I could get a warlord suffix on chest that does the same thing. So I endeavored to create my own by finding a base with effectively 140+ maximum life and percentage maximum life (there is an incursion drop that can have up to 119 life with percentage max life, plus the armor and max life mod) while having an open prefix and suffix slot. Then I could craft % max life % max mana onto the prefix and warlord exalted orb and hope for the 1 in 6. Luckily I hit it on my second one (first was 7% strength). There are a few other ways to make this type of item even better, but that would require hitting two particular exalted slams to net this mod plus either +1 curse or additional effect of non-curse auras (as for me it would net +1% to all max resists). Switching to this chest also freed up 2 passive points for 10% max life PLUS a jewel socket, which is another 7% max life plus other bonuses. After this change I managed to push myself to 7.8k life without using Kaom's Heart, which seems pretty solid.

Now to just get a level 4 Enlighten, which will free up another passive point and to finish leveling Awakened Curse on Hit which will net me a lot of extra health from having a second actual ring!
"
Hyrlion wrote:
Hi,
first of all thanks for the guide, it's refreshingly calm to play :)

I found a balefire while leveling and wondered if i could use scorching ray instead of incinerate? (does it work with ignite/increased damage for RF and would i need to change the curse from flammability to sth different then?)
Im fairly new and am still confused by the burning, ignite, scorch - thingys...
Hey Hyrlion!

You're very welcome! Thanks for your kindness!

Yup! You bet Scorching Ray works with this build! Either casting it yourself or putting Spell Totem with it would work great.

So, just quickly, a HIT that causes an enemy to burn is called Igniting. So Ignite is the term PoE uses to confirm that a HIT is going to make an enemy burn. Enemies can burn in other ways that don't require a HIT. In those cases, they just skip the Ignite step and go straight to burning. Burning is the same no matter where it comes from. Scorching Ray and Righteous Fire DO NOT Hit. Incinerate does.

Does that help at all?

(So, Ignite is just a term for a process. Burning is the actual damage. There are some exceptions to this, as always (like Fire Trap) but that's kinda the basics of it.)

Ask any questions you like at any time. And thanks again for your kindness. I'm glad the stressful RF is relaxing to play for you ;).
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Last edited by Wrecker_of_Days on Apr 21, 2020, 11:18:57 AM
"
prayer_ wrote:
Thanks so much for the response and your time. You cleared up the ring amulet situation for me as I thought they needed to be replaced for end game but your saying they will come back around very interesting. The boots I hate I am thinking Doryani Titan Greaves for the increased res mabey? But thankyou and I will be working on getting my max life pool up asap (chest and belt id assume)
No problem prayer_

I'm just saying that once your Rares are amazing and you're crushing content, you can start adding "fun" items back in and seeing how things go.

With Boots, those seem great (if I was looking at the right ones). But any nicely rolled Rares will can get you more life as well. That's the game, choice choices choices :). Keep on plugging away and let us know how things go. Ask whatever you like.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Last edited by Wrecker_of_Days on Apr 21, 2020, 11:38:48 AM
"
feditosito wrote:
What skill could i use to imporve bossing, im already at endgame and lost to sirus once, incinerate takes to long to charge up for me to dodge and hit from behinf i end up running around letting rf slowly burn them but it takes too long.
Hey feditosito!

Fire Trap is a good skill that uses all the same supports as RF and is simply a "throw and move" skill. It would work well with the battles that don't let us stay still often.

Annnnnd

Hey all, just dropping in to thank Wrecker for a very enjoyable and capable build, currently level 86, have some decent gear, nothing great but can run tier 16 maps fine.

Got a Ngamahu Tiki amulet and anointed it with Entropy, works pretty good.

So thanks again, will come back when/if I have questions :)
"
SirCalmness wrote:
Hey all, just dropping in to thank Wrecker for a very enjoyable and capable build, currently level 86, have some decent gear, nothing great but can run tier 16 maps fine.

Got a Ngamahu Tiki amulet and anointed it with Entropy, works pretty good.

So thanks again, will come back when/if I have questions :)
Hey SirCalmness!

Thanks for taking the time to be thoughtful. I really appreciate the message. I'm glad things are going so well for you at 86. Good job! And nice work on the anointing. And yes, please let me know if there's anything I can do for you.

Thanks again for your time :).

Annnnnd

Hey Wrecker! I am coming back to POE after a few month hiatus. Is this build still as strong as it was or did it get nerfed. Thought I read something but I could be way off.
Can Somebody help me with my progression for this build? My profile should be public.

I know I'm still a few levels out from the top fire nodes, and can cruise through low, mid-tier maps, but I feel like I'm still super squishy in red maps.

I have about 200c to work with. Is there anything I can improve on my build while still maintaining the regen to sustain RF?
"
Hey Wrecker! I am coming back to POE after a few month hiatus. Is this build still as strong as it was or did it get nerfed. Thought I read something but I could be way off.

Righteous Fire feels insane. I am insanely tanky running triple purity setup, 85 max resists, 87 fire, and right around 7.8k health. Not even using Kaom's and one ring basically has zero health as well.
"
IMJason wrote:
Can Somebody help me with my progression for this build? My profile should be public.

I know I'm still a few levels out from the top fire nodes, and can cruise through low, mid-tier maps, but I feel like I'm still super squishy in red maps.

I have about 200c to work with. Is there anything I can improve on my build while still maintaining the regen to sustain RF?

My build is a bit different as I use Cyclone. Have you considered getting a elder base helm with mods to give you a six link there? Lets you use Kaom's Heart which is a load of life, if you can cut out something.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info