3.10|Stress-Free PoE| ENDURING FIRE (RF) |Use Any Items U Want|1 Button Play|Easily Customizable SSF

"
CyberWind wrote:
Spoiler
"
"
CyberWind wrote:
Actually, I liked this build until I acheived Awakening level 3. After that I was able to defeat only Baran and only after switching RF off.

The statement about arbitrariness of weapons, armour, flasks, etc is nonsense. Just try to finish Atoll, Park or Plaza maps at highest levels. You will dance, you will run and you will at last die. My opinion that this game actually starts after epilogue and at this point I cannot agree with topic starter about advantages of this build.

The two main drawbacks:
1. You cannot cast Incinerate because you should always move or otherwise die;
2. You haven't any high-damage skill you may cast on bosses. Therefore every boss is torment.
Hey CyberWind!

I appreciate the honest feedback. I'm finding higher awakening levels pretty easy with this build...and I have mediocre gear and a 5 link. Lots of bosses will have times where you have to run but will add opportunities us to deal some damage. I find Baran the most difficult with this build. Easy to live, the hardest to deal damage to. I find Drox really easy...just stand there and channel.

This game is very dependant on gear. Every guide is. If you are comfortable making your characters public on the PoE website, we can take a look at what you have and see if there is anything that can be easily improved.

Oh! The "Dream Mod" section might clear up any of the nonsense about arbitrary items.
Thank you for your reply. I opened my profile. It would be great to hear your opinion. Maybe I just have problem with my hands)
Hey CyberWind!

I'm glad you stuck around and messaged back. Good news! I see the issue (thanks for making your characters public). Bad news, it's your gear.

One of the reasons that Baran was so tough was because your lightning resists aren't capped. As I currently see them, you're at 60%, which in PoE is a HUGE deal. That would make any lightning damage hit REALLY hard.

The other issue is the more patience-testing one, but hang in there, it'll pay off...you have the classic PoE dilemma of choosing which Unique items you can live without. Almost none of your gear has life mods on them. If you're SSF, start gradually. Even 50 life per item is good. But eventually, you want over 100 life on all your Rare gear. You'll see a HUGE improvement with those two basic things taken care of.

The hard part is choosing which Uniques you "need" and which you can live without.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Hi Wrecker_of_Days,

I want to THANK YOU for the detailed guide and the awesome idea behind this build.
As a NEWBIE POE PLAYER (with small time&knowledge) I found in your guide all the answers to make RF work FAST&EASY!

I've played TILL LEVEL 90 enjoying every mob slayed BUT there's one GEM/SKILL SETUP that DOESN'T WORK AT ALL (at least for me):

4L: CWDT - Purifying Flame - Frost Bomb - Combustion

I've watched many youtube video to see how these skills work ingame ALSO I've tried to replicate the problem and trigger the activation (level gem seems correct) BUT NOTHING TRIGGER FROST BOMB and also PURIFYING FLAME...I can't see the frost ball nor the consacrated ground effect under my toon (at first i was deceived by the effect of WAVE OF CONVICTION that is very similar)....

I've checked also your videos and FOR YOU TOO this gem setup seems not to trigger.
Is there something I'm missing? OR isn't this working from the start?

Sorry for the NEWBIE QUESTION.....

Again GREAT WORK SIR!
Hi Wrecker,

I am too lazy to check all 30 pages :P so I ask your opinion:
What about herald of ash?
"
Hey CyberWind!

I'm glad you stuck around and messaged back. Good news! I see the issue (thanks for making your characters public). Bad news, it's your gear.

One of the reasons that Baran was so tough was because your lightning resists aren't capped. As I currently see them, you're at 60%, which in PoE is a HUGE deal. That would make any lightning damage hit REALLY hard.

The other issue is the more patience-testing one, but hang in there, it'll pay off...you have the classic PoE dilemma of choosing which Unique items you can live without. Almost none of your gear has life mods on them. If you're SSF, start gradually. Even 50 life per item is good. But eventually, you want over 100 life on all your Rare gear. You'll see a HUGE improvement with those two basic things taken care of.

The hard part is choosing which Uniques you "need" and which you can live without.

Thank you, Wrecker_of_Days! The lighting resist wasn't capped due to endurance charges that give me unsufficient resists, but, of course, it is better have it capped from the beginning. About uniqes I agree too. They very useful at initial stages of the game because of unsufficient life regen. Now I try step by step change it to rare with good stats, but the main problem is to keep rather high life regen.
i wonder abut the cluster jewels tuff from 3.10 is there any good stuff for us ?
"
G0ld3nb0y22 wrote:
Spoiler
Hi Wrecker_of_Days,

I want to THANK YOU for the detailed guide and the awesome idea behind this build.
As a NEWBIE POE PLAYER (with small time&knowledge) I found in your guide all the answers to make RF work FAST&EASY!

I've played TILL LEVEL 90 enjoying every mob slayed BUT there's one GEM/SKILL SETUP that DOESN'T WORK AT ALL (at least for me):

4L: CWDT - Purifying Flame - Frost Bomb - Combustion

I've watched many youtube video to see how these skills work ingame ALSO I've tried to replicate the problem and trigger the activation (level gem seems correct) BUT NOTHING TRIGGER FROST BOMB and also PURIFYING FLAME...I can't see the frost ball nor the consacrated ground effect under my toon (at first i was deceived by the effect of WAVE OF CONVICTION that is very similar)....

I've checked also your videos and FOR YOU TOO this gem setup seems not to trigger.
Is there something I'm missing? OR isn't this working from the start?

Sorry for the NEWBIE QUESTION.....

Again GREAT WORK SIR!
Hey G0ld3nb0y22!

Thank you! That's very kind of you. I'm glad you've found the guide/build helpful and fun.

I double-checked the example video that I have and I see both Purifying Flame's Consecrated Ground and Frost bomb active. The thing with Consecrated Ground is that it applies itself to the ground. Purifying Flame shoots it out and we must stand on it for us to see the icon of it in the top left of our screen. I took a look at your links and it's setup correctly. So it doesn't' seem like you're missing anything at all. I think it's just hard to see. Frost Bomb is especially hard to see with the business of PoE. But I double checked the build and the example video and it seems to be working properly.

And ask/comment as much as you like! Thanks again for the kind post :).

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
kubul wrote:
Hi Wrecker,

I am too lazy to check all 30 pages :P so I ask your opinion:
What about herald of ash?
Hey kubul!

Very little about Herald of Ash helps this build. Most of its effects only impact the damage the Herald does, not it's supporting skills. We don't' do physical damage either. So the little bonus damage we get it's worth the mana reservation.

Herald of Ash is great, but not for this build.

Annnnnd

"
CyberWind wrote:
Spoiler
"
Hey CyberWind!

Thank you, Wrecker_of_Days! The lighting resist wasn't capped due to endurance charges that give me unsufficient resists, but, of course, it is better have it capped from the beginning. About uniqes I agree too. They very useful at initial stages of the game because of unsufficient life regen. Now I try step by step change it to rare with good stats, but the main problem is to keep rather high life regen.
Good luck CyberWind!

It's a grind to get the gear you want, but that's the name of the game.

When gauging life regen vs. max life, keep in mind that you want to be able to survive some huge hits. So max life should come first, life regen second. (The guide gives you lots of life regen as it is. So any additional life regen is just a bonus.)

Annnnnd

"
smeagol01 wrote:
i wonder abut the cluster jewels tuff from 3.10 is there any good stuff for us ?

Yes. I am running two large clusters. One with double Pure Commander and Pure Might mediums, the other with double Wrapped in Flame and Student of Decay mediums. It's amazing.

The smalls are not worth it imo, except for Enduring Composure if you need charge generation, which you do as a chieftian.
"
smeagol01 wrote:
Hey smeagol01!

Love the name. Ya! I remember looking through the list before the league came out and thinking that a whole bunch would be good for this build. That being said, I play standard so you'd have to go through the list and see what's worth it to your liking. Everyone has a different playstyle and preferences that excite them. But here's a list from the wiki (https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cluster_Jewel). I'm not sure if it's up to date with bug fixes or not.

Annnnnd

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info