3.10|Stress-Free PoE| ENDURING FIRE (RF) |Use Any Items U Want|1 Button Play|Easily Customizable SSF

"
Would you use anything besides incinerate? I'm not a fan of channeling.
Hey zGooch!

Fire Trap is perfect for this build if you don't like channelling. It benefits from all of our damage nodes for RF in the same way. But you could use any fire spell you want. Something with a DOT would take the most advantage of our build though.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
CWendelboe wrote:
Are you certain that you gain a charge off of CWDT here? I ran CWDT with Wave of Conviction and never noticed gaining a charge at all. I can confirm that it does not work with Cast While Channeling, which I ran with Cyclone.

I ended up changing to having Enduring Composure in a small cluster jewel to generate my endurance charges. I've also started manually casting Immortal Call a lot, as it consumes 5 endurance charges (of which I gain 1 every second while getting hit) and gives me 15% more damage thanks to ascendancy.
Hey CWendelboe!

Yup! I'm 100% certain. CwDT counts as us casting the spell(s). I'm not sure what level you are, but it becomes pretty obvious as you start taking more damage per hit (so as you level higher).

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Chumpagner wrote:
Hey Hey,
thanks for the build, I realy enjoy playing it.
I am now level 92 and grinding the endgame. I got around 8,3k life but I am permanatly dying... no Chance at Sirius, or any delirium Bosses that spawn.

Is something wrong with my equiptment?
Or am I just a noob ... or feel too much like a immortal flaming HULK!

Spoiler

I got the suggested Passiv tree.

thanks
Hey Chumpagner!

Thanks! I'm really glad you're enjoying it! I love your gear! I wish I had it!

I don't see anything wrong with your setup at all. I don't see anything that would be breaking the build. I don't think it's a noob thing though. Not if you're 92. The Sirus fight is really dumb. They've been tweaking it non-stop since they released it last league. Even in the next patch, they plan on adding some extra rules to him so that the fight is less impossible (but still hard). What's the issue in the fight? If you think it's the character, is it damage or survivability?

If it's the boss battle itself, GGG's endgame bosses take lots of getting used to. The old Shaper Guardians used to be pretty tough and I'd just tell people that they'd have to get used to the fight's mechanics. I'm not sure if that's relevant here though.

Let me know though. Sirus is a prick fight.

Annnnnd

"
Erexonvayne wrote:
Loved the guide so far man, been having alot of fun till act 5 rn, I watched some of your youtube videos on the build and I wonder why and how you use cyclone in them when you don't mention the skill at all in your guide. Today i'm gonna try and take it to maps and see how it fairs out. Thank you for the guide.
Hey Erexonvayne!

Thanks! I'm glad you're enjoying the build! Let us know how mapping goes!

YouTube has some glitches. As a content creator, it doesn't always organize the videos in the automatic order I tell it to...no matter how many times I change it. Hopefully the newest videos are displayed at the top of the RF playlist for you. Cyclone was in the 3.9 build. I removed it for 3.10. In my newest videos you'll see me trying out Fire Trap instead of Incinerate. Thanks for the heads up! I'll make sure my playlist settings are correct.

Annnnnd

"
CyberWind wrote:
Actually, I liked this build until I acheived Awakening level 3. After that I was able to defeat only Baran and only after switching RF off.

The statement about arbitrariness of weapons, armour, flasks, etc is nonsense. Just try to finish Atoll, Park or Plaza maps at highest levels. You will dance, you will run and you will at last die. My opinion that this game actually starts after epilogue and at this point I cannot agree with topic starter about advantages of this build.

The two main drawbacks:
1. You cannot cast Incinerate because you should always move or otherwise die;
2. You haven't any high-damage skill you may cast on bosses. Therefore every boss is torment.
Hey CyberWind!

I appreciate the honest feedback. I'm finding higher awakening levels pretty easy with this build...and I have mediocre gear and a 5 link. Lots of bosses will have times where you have to run but will add opportunities us to deal some damage. I find Baran the most difficult with this build. Easy to live, the hardest to deal damage to. I find Drox really easy...just stand there and channel.

This game is very dependant on gear. Every guide is. If you are comfortable making your characters public on the PoE website, we can take a look at what you have and see if there is anything that can be easily improved.

Oh! The "Dream Mod" section might clear up any of the nonsense about arbitrary items.

Annnnnd

"
"
CWendelboe wrote:
Are you certain that you gain a charge off of CWDT here? I ran CWDT with Wave of Conviction and never noticed gaining a charge at all. I can confirm that it does not work with Cast While Channeling, which I ran with Cyclone.

I ended up changing to having Enduring Composure in a small cluster jewel to generate my endurance charges. I've also started manually casting Immortal Call a lot, as it consumes 5 endurance charges (of which I gain 1 every second while getting hit) and gives me 15% more damage thanks to ascendancy.
Hey CWendelboe!

Yup! I'm 100% certain. CwDT counts as us casting the spell(s). I'm not sure what level you are, but it becomes pretty obvious as you start taking more damage per hit (so as you level higher).

I just tested by removing any of my endurance charge generation things, using CWDT with Purifying Fire and Wave of Conviction linked, and stood in a mob of enemies. Never once did I get an endurance charge, despite the spells casting a bunch. This setup will not work for gaining charges, and you should edit your original post. Note: I tested this in act 10, am level 92, and didn't see a need to use a high tier map to test when that would suffice...

Likely you have no issues because you take Inexorable. I don't have the points for that, and it was easier to spend 2 to pick up Enduring Composure.
"
Chumpagner wrote:
Hey Hey,
thanks for the build, I realy enjoy playing it.
I am now level 92 and grinding the endgame. I got around 8,3k life but I am permanatly dying... no Chance at Sirius, or any delirium Bosses that spawn.

Is something wrong with my equiptment?
Or am I just a noob ... or feel too much like a immortal flaming HULK!

Spoiler

I got the suggested Passiv tree.

thanks

I pulled your character data to PoB and it looks like your life regen is the most likely issue. Since you don't have extra max resists from Saffix or Rise of Phoenix shields, your net life regen is around 600 with all endurance charges. And If i compare it to my character, I had around 1600 at lvl 92 and now at 95 i got around 2200.

If you would change your shield to rise of phoenix, your net life regen would be 900~.

Also you don't have much armor so physical damage bursts can kill you easily.

to help with the physical dmg, try to change your gear to hybrid with armor and ES. Of course you will loose some of your dmg, but if staying alive is your problem you need to prioritize getting % life regen out of any gear you can.

Also Consider changing one if your flasks to a Sulphur flask, that would give you 40% increased all damage for the duration and guarantees consecrated ground on your feet. Of course this requires you to be keeping the flask active all the time.

Edit: forgot to mention that personally I only use life potions to remove status effects, not for the healing since the life regen is so big that i just dodge few attacks while getting full hp.
Last edited by FlameRage on Apr 15, 2020, 2:34:35 PM
"
CWendelboe wrote:

I just tested by removing any of my endurance charge generation things, using CWDT with Purifying Fire and Wave of Conviction linked, and stood in a mob of enemies. Never once did I get an endurance charge, despite the spells casting a bunch. This setup will not work for gaining charges, and you should edit your original post. Note: I tested this in act 10, am level 92, and didn't see a need to use a high tier map to test when that would suffice...

Likely you have no issues because you take Inexorable. I don't have the points for that, and it was easier to spend 2 to pick up Enduring Composure.

I just tested this also:

When you are in a fight, the inexorable pretty much keeps the Endurance Charges going, or just killing mobs (Disciple of the unyielding). So I removed these passive points and went to act 10 without RF on standing in enemy fire, only Purifying flame from CWDT casting (no wave of conviction) and I got my endurance charges full.

Then I changed purifying flame to wave of conviction and again got my endurance charges full.

So you probably don't have same ascendancy, because that's where we get the 35% chance to generate EC when casting fire spells.

If you character would be public we could check and see whats different there.

"
FlameRage wrote:
"
CWendelboe wrote:

I just tested this also:

When you are in a fight, the inexorable pretty much keeps the Endurance Charges going, or just killing mobs (Disciple of the unyielding). So I removed these passive points and went to act 10 without RF on standing in enemy fire, only Purifying flame from CWDT casting (no wave of conviction) and I got my endurance charges full.

Then I changed purifying flame to wave of conviction and again got my endurance charges full.

So you probably don't have same ascendancy, because that's where we get the 35% chance to generate EC when casting fire spells.

If you character would be public we could check and see whats different there.

Updated to be public. I assure you I have the ascendancy, and it was the only way I would gain charges.

Did you remember to remove the small nose before Inexorable? That is also 10% when hit....
Last edited by CWendelboe on Apr 15, 2020, 4:12:59 PM
"
CWendelboe wrote:

Updated to be public. I assure you I have the ascendancy, and it was the only way I would gain charges.

Did you remember to remove the small nose before Inexorable? That is also 10% when hit....

Good point, i forgot to remove the one small passive node.

Now Endurance charges are not generated with CWDT and/or purifying flame/wave of conviction.

So yes that part of the guide should be fixed since the only spell we can generate charges with (by the guide) would be incinerate.
Last edited by FlameRage on Apr 15, 2020, 4:25:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info