3.10|Stress-Free PoE| ENDURING FIRE (RF) |Use Any Items U Want|1 Button Play|Easily Customizable SSF

"
"
FlameRage wrote:
I got a silly idea to steal from [3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer build

If you hit level 94 you have extra 3 passives that are not in this guides passi tree. So you could take the % elemental damage nodes + cluster jewel node on the top left crossing. Pop in a Kitava's Teachings Small Cluster Jewel for this effet:
"Every second, Consume a nearby Corpse to Recover 5% of Life and Mana
10% more Damage taken if you haven't Consumed a Corpse Recently"

Then change one CWDT skill set to "CWDT - Desecrate - Spell Cascade".

Only problem of this theory could be mana regen, but the regen from this + passive hp regen seems too good to pass. So i will try this on my setup by changing the leap slam - fortify - faster attacks - culling strike to this.

Since it only needs three sockets, i still have room for one travel skill which i will change to flamedash to see how this works.
Awesome idea FlameRage! Let us know how it goes! I guess if you have the jewel already you could simply remove any life regen nodes right now since that 5% is a huge amount.

I tried this for around 10 tier 5 - 15 maps and I have to say it doesn't really hold up in the higher tier if you activate delirium. Getting too much burst vs regen. The problem honestly was losing Fortify from the movement skill combo.

However in lower tier (under 11 or so depending on mod rolls) its a walk in a park, you can pretty much ignore any damage thrown at you (don't stand in shock, desecrated groud, etc.). Especially if your not doing this in delirium league. Since its only delirium causing dmg/regen issues.

I think this gem combo is viable but at this point you loose too much dmg vs the regen i get.

Ill try this gain if I hit 97 and have the passive skills to use one regular jewel with fire dot multiplier + hp +(fire damage, damage over time or burning damage).

However that doesn't get me my fortify :).

Anyways ill keep you people posted about this possibility.
Last edited by FlameRage on Apr 11, 2020, 9:23:37 PM
Maybe I missed it, but how are you generating endurance charges again?

Thanks!
"
pncurry99 wrote:
Maybe I missed it, but how are you generating endurance charges again?

Thanks!

just cast your fire skill and you have a chance to generate charges. Also getting hit has chance to generate charges.
how many endurance charge do you guys have?
I'm lvl 83 and got 7 endurance charges for 19 seconds
total life 5700! I reached 8 with an old ring but I changed the setup to reach higher life pool (when I had 8 charges I had 4800 life)

Edit: and I still have problems in doing the atlas.....
Last edited by zellbest on Apr 12, 2020, 1:17:09 PM
"
zellbest wrote:
how many endurance charge do you guys have?
I'm lvl 83 and got 7 endurance charges for 19 seconds
total life 5700! I reached 8 with an old ring but I changed the setup to reach higher life pool (when I had 8 charges I had 4800 life)

Edit: and I still have problems in doing the atlas.....

Just the 7 that you are supposed to have according this guide.

Only way to get more would be to change the passive tree or get some gear that gives max endurance charges. However the max life is more important.
Any recommendation on unique cheap to expensive to maximize dps,

im not very good in min maxing rare item to boost dps, i usually relying on uniques and 3-4 rares to cap my resistant and maximizing life.

My expected budget could go to 1-7 exalted.

And i havevnt build the character yet
Im still newbie, please be gentle on my shenanigan and annoyance
Hey mate, what would you look for on a watchers eye? I was thinking of running vitality for an aura, and purity of fire ofc. i was thinking malev for the third, but cant think of "optimal watchers eye" because idk how malev options effect RF
"
SirSpiffyy wrote:
Hey mate, what would you look for on a watchers eye? I was thinking of running vitality for an aura, and purity of fire ofc. i was thinking malev for the third, but cant think of "optimal watchers eye" because idk how malev options effect RF

The most helpful Malevolence watcher's eye affixes would be:

18-22% to damage over time multiplier (expensive)
15-20% increase recovery rate of life and energy shield
Immune to Bleed (depending on how much bleed bothers you)
Last edited by Karumph on Apr 13, 2020, 3:54:56 AM
"
Malik1412 wrote:
Any recommendation on unique cheap to expensive to maximize dps,

im not very good in min maxing rare item to boost dps, i usually relying on uniques and 3-4 rares to cap my resistant and maximizing life.

My expected budget could go to 1-7 exalted.

And i havevnt build the character yet

Personally I would only suggest using two uniques as cheap alternative to REALLY good rares. Doryani's Catalyst Vaal Sceptre for the elemental dmg and for shield either Rise of the Phoenix or Saffix. For chest you can use Ambu's Charge, but that really isn't good in the long run. It can make you a buffbot by sharing you 7 endurance charges.

For any other gear slot, you loose more than gain if you just use uniques instead of rares.

For rare gear, always prioritize max life roll (remember that strenght also gives more life). On some gear you can get % increase max life also (belt, chest, rings). For Neck I would suggest the elder influenced (for double % life regen) marble amulet for the %increased life regenerated.

regarding the stats that boost damage most:
1. Fire damage overtime multiplier
2. anything else: maximum life and or ES, fire damage, burning damage, elemental damage, damage overtime.

I strongly recommend on getting most max life, since it increases your survival and dmg

Remember that spell damage bonuses are useless for RF, they do help incinerate or what ever secondary skill your gonna run for generating endurance charges.

Resist capping for this build is easy since you can just ignore getting any fire resistance. So you dont really need any expensive triple resist gear, unless you wanna try to cap your chaos resist.
Last edited by FlameRage on Apr 13, 2020, 7:18:42 AM

As you can see i got a reasonable setup for gear but i managed to squeeze a lot more damage by changing the tree a bit. screenshot of tree. I figured out that jewels do contribute a chunk of the damage and life and they are cheap. Element Equilibrium is good for roughly 40% of the damage. For me that is a must in this build. For those who want here is the pob link: https://pastebin.com/L5qjUtay I use PoB community Fork so it might be wonky in normal PoB.

Things i need to do is get the last trial of ascendancy and get better boots. (yes i am aware of channel 820 but i am a bit lazy)
Also i'm thinking to spec out of Valako, storm's embrace and replace it with Hinekora, Death's fury. But i need to think about it, maybe some other players have some experience with that.

I must say i like this kind of gameplay, running around with shield charge and burning things.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info