[3.25]The BLOCKMAN

"
bushezz wrote:
"
DawnBlue wrote:
"
Fiatil wrote:
Yeah unfortunately this build is a giant noob trap, and most of its claims are completely inaccurate for the new league.

The high block chance in the PoB is fake. Because the OP isn't playing this build anymore in 3.16, he hasn't updated the PoB to make the build "real.

Fucking hell. Time to find a new guide :x

Only good thing is due to not having time, I've not really played this for a long time

if u find another cyclone tank build please post it here i want to check it too

Some of my guildmates recommended simply playing another ascendancy. I think it was Champion? Not sure though...

If you check the Duelist subforum there are a few Champion and Slayer Cyclone builds updated to 3.16 - whether or not they are good starter builds, I don't know. I'll maybe check them out later but for now I'm gonna get going with TR in the league instead :D
I Started with this build till 84 and Hit a Wall in Last White Maps. Wasnt able to Progress... Took my dropped ex and 150c from Chaos recipe and switched to KB coorupting fever.

God i can finally Play the Game and Stop torturing me.

Im really sad because the build sound really promising but doesnt deliver
I got Starter items Like Ahns abyss deciever 5%life in Block shild. I cant Image how people were able to Farm paradoxia or rythas / surrender with this build.

My 2 Cents

Best regards
Who is the best way to mitigate stun? continuosly stopped at red maps and a lot of deaths. Ty
Last edited by taiguita on Nov 2, 2021, 11:22:19 AM
"
taiguita wrote:
Who is the best way to mitigate stun? continuosly stopped at red maps and a lot of deaths. Ty

Unwavering Stance
Currently LVL54 on this Build, do you think I should continue or not ?
if you are not far with ascendancy yet then switch to slayer and find a slayer cyclone build

this block man guide build is good but only when u have all the items viz paradoxica and the unq shield to use it on the full potential

also the build needs to explain or make a guide for the early mapping stage of the build better more reccomendet items and stuff for late early leveling to hitting maps

I have do the 1rst ascendancy
I had a blast with this build in '3.14' I think.

Was thinking of going back (to standard, this league kinda sucks), but the creator seems not to be playing as much in league, one guy close to lvl 70 and the blockman close to lvl 50. In standard the blockman is not even updated. I guess its not the same fun as it was in '3.14'

I am sad.

"
bushezz wrote:
"
DawnBlue wrote:
"
Fiatil wrote:
Yeah unfortunately this build is a giant noob trap, and most of its claims are completely inaccurate for the new league.

The high block chance in the PoB is fake. Because the OP isn't playing this build anymore in 3.16, he hasn't updated the PoB to make the build "real.

Fucking hell. Time to find a new guide :x

Only good thing is due to not having time, I've not really played this for a long time

if u find another cyclone tank build please post it here i want to check it too

yeah. i am also noob-trapped :)
las league i could somwhow cope with changes and adapt.
but this time i feel like i have basically no options with my 5 ex budget ;(
Spoiler
I played this build in Ultimatum league already and it was easy from the start and even with Ahn's might the dmg was enough for t16 maps and the defense could hold any trial with budget gear.

Now, in 3.16 though, it is hard to tank the scourge mechanic with a lot of stacks, because if you happen to not block a hit, it can just kill you instantly.
On budget gear, your spell block chance won't be enough to just facetank everything and the dmg without paradoxica is also not great against tanky bosses. So, I won't shift into nightmare in maps with dangerous damage mods, because you won't be able to level high enough if you die all the time, and this build needs 90+ imo. Also chaos res seems to be hard to come by while sustaining your ele res.

I still use the build and try to farm my min-max gear. If anyone is confused by the outdated pob link, here is mine:

https://pastebin.com/H88MEhWy

(Change to min-max in Tree and Items and check Tailwind + awakened supports for max dps)

The budget version is my current setup (~3ex investment) with just over 1m Sirus dps, 75% block, 45% spell block (could skip Surrender and get 15% Spell block shield for 60%)
(Note that it uses a different ascendancy notable so make sure you switch if you min-max)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info