[3.25]The BLOCKMAN

"
Midiz wrote:
Update on things, Really not running into walls my self personally - Crushing Vast Majority of content - once i get my final 10 levels things will really be more solid than they already are.

I did deviate from some of the skill choices for the moment & Opted to use Other Jewels besides Mage Hunter Clusters for now. Only map mods i can't do is Cannot REGEN Life/Mana(unless i wanna risk no mana moments) & Melee phys reflect.

I can try to help anyone with questions or you can add me ingame/PM. Zoe_Cycloned

My Setup below:
Chance to hit: 98%/82%

what is your block chance ?
"
llamiel wrote:
guys i did some changes you can check my pob : llamiel

this is my 3 blockman , first one bloqueator lvl 95 with 11 mill dps.

this one with similar gear , 83 block , 54 spell , 3 mill dgmg still need watcher eye with impale is like 500k more dmg.

the build is insane neferd , already kill sirus awakened 4 like 9 min combat..... and boss take longer to kill.

i change large cluster to chaneling with 2 medium , more dmg and same spell block.

sry about my english.

Don't know where you went wrong but PoB configured properly for my character i have

Combined 4million DPS with all skills/auras - 1Million Impale 908k Cyclone**

9 minutes for sirus 4? sounds like you were over cautious on mechanics.

Also i got u at a combined 2.9MILL DPS on PoB Community fork

"
Midiz wrote:
"
llamiel wrote:
guys i did some changes you can check my pob : llamiel

this is my 3 blockman , first one bloqueator lvl 95 with 11 mill dps.

this one with similar gear , 83 block , 54 spell , 3 mill dgmg still need watcher eye with impale is like 500k more dmg.

the build is insane neferd , already kill sirus awakened 4 like 9 min combat..... and boss take longer to kill.

i change large cluster to chaneling with 2 medium , more dmg and same spell block.

sry about my english.

Don't know where you went wrong but PoB configured properly for my character i have

Combined 4million DPS with all skills/auras - 1Million Impale 908k Cyclone**

9 minutes for sirus 4? sounds like you were over cautious on mechanics.

Also i got u at a combined 2.9MILL DPS on PoB Community fork

Hi. Can you share the pob/pastebin ?
"
bushezz wrote:
"
Midiz wrote:
Update on things, Really not running into walls my self personally - Crushing Vast Majority of content - once i get my final 10 levels things will really be more solid than they already are.

I did deviate from some of the skill choices for the moment & Opted to use Other Jewels besides Mage Hunter Clusters for now. Only map mods i can't do is Cannot REGEN Life/Mana(unless i wanna risk no mana moments) & Melee phys reflect.

I can try to help anyone with questions or you can add me ingame/PM. Zoe_Cycloned

My Setup below:

77% block Attack / 35% spell -- It seems many here think BLOCK is the GODKING of all things.

Yeah its great but it others claiming Stuff like " OMG GG BLOCK DMG why I DIE in map? like what are the RIPPY mods people running to get blasted on in tier 5s+ lol

Also note Having BLIND on a paradoxica goes along way for mitigation(double damage always a must)or a Foil with MAIM/BLEED chance

I literally can do Scourge stacks up to 210-215
Many people just OVERLOOK using something like VAAL GRACE/Haste/Molten shell -- PSA -- You dont need the AURA on to use the VAAL PORTIONS of the skill.

I mean later today if im not to busy - I will upload a Sirus 8 Kill & it def. won't be more than 10 minutes.

I play cyclone because i really enjoy it, If i wanted to Max Blast GG GOKU mode i would play a spell slinger, Minion or autobomber of some kind for just map clearing.

My overall Suggestion to people is if the build is not fun just play something fun thats for you! :D

Honestly i just want something to kill sirus. Thats the reason i use this build, cause im shit on the mechanics. And now im having trouble to get there cause i dont have much money for a doxica xD
if someone want i found a guy in poe ninja max block but without surrender

https://pastebin.com/1U3GHDDe
dead fucking BG
"
Fiatil wrote:
Yeah unfortunately this build is a giant noob trap, and most of its claims are completely inaccurate for the new league.

The high block chance in the PoB is fake. Because the OP isn't playing this build anymore in 3.16, he hasn't updated the PoB to make the build "real.

Fucking hell. Time to find a new guide :x

Only good thing is due to not having time, I've not really played this for a long time
Last edited by DawnBlue on Oct 31, 2021, 3:33:35 PM
"
Midiz wrote:
"
bushezz wrote:
"
Midiz wrote:

My Setup below:

77% block Attack / 35% spell -- It seems many here think BLOCK is the GODKING of all things.

Yeah its great but it others claiming Stuff like " OMG GG BLOCK DMG why I DIE in map? like what are the RIPPY mods people running to get blasted on in tier 5s+ lol

Also note Having BLIND on a paradoxica goes along way for mitigation(double damage always a must)or a Foil with MAIM/BLEED chance

I literally can do Scourge stacks up to 210-215
Many people just OVERLOOK using something like VAAL GRACE/Haste/Molten shell -- PSA -- You dont need the AURA on to use the VAAL PORTIONS of the skill.

I mean later today if im not to busy - I will upload a Sirus 8 Kill & it def. won't be more than 10 minutes.

I play cyclone because i really enjoy it, If i wanted to Max Blast GG GOKU mode i would play a spell slinger, Minion or autobomber of some kind for just map clearing.

My overall Suggestion to people is if the build is not fun just play something fun thats for you! :D

what do u think is better ? surrender shield + 75% block Attack / 61% spell
or normal shield but with max block ?
"
DawnBlue wrote:
"
Fiatil wrote:
Yeah unfortunately this build is a giant noob trap, and most of its claims are completely inaccurate for the new league.

The high block chance in the PoB is fake. Because the OP isn't playing this build anymore in 3.16, he hasn't updated the PoB to make the build "real.

Fucking hell. Time to find a new guide :x

Only good thing is due to not having time, I've not really played this for a long time

if u find another cyclone tank build please post it here i want to check it too

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info