[3.25]The BLOCKMAN

"
Victtorius wrote:
By the way I played similar build but facebreaker one in Ultimatum, that was super tanky and really good dmg wise, blasting through T16 league content. I fully skipped Expedition so I don't know how bad nerfs were, but at least damage was seriously lowered, it seems.

I also played a Facebreaker version of this before, I wish I was fluent in PoB so I could check if it's viable but alas I rely on guides lol.
"
Midiz wrote:
2. Damage will seem " absurdly low " because you are missing Rysltha Belt and Proper Paradoxica

5. herald of purity is missing and the required ring for which is a VERY nice damage boost

6. Missing the Required clusters ( which are huge dmg boost and other lil added bonuses)

Alot of things can be changed and flask set ups need to be reworked for sure. I would suggest looking at my profile on character- Zoe_Cycloned.

One thing that stopped me from getting blasted on was my quicksilver flask choice of 61% Block & Stun Recovery mix that with Brine king it worked out for me.

I also deviated some of the skills for more resists to work in more rings i swapped in.

Are these things you've listed difficult to get / expensive? I'm not aiming for top tier content with cheap items or anything, but as a very casual player who sucks at producing currency I'm limited to cheap items and easily craftable or target farmable things outside of super lucky drops.

The title does promise that this would be "cheap and tanky" but there's been a lot of discussion in here about the viability of it as a league starter.
After the damage nerfs, paradoxica is a must. And its around 10ex a proper one. I tried Varunastra with 340+ dps, Ichimonji with 300+ and rare 340+ dps sword, none of them was enough. Im having a hard time with some content this league. I dont have the full gear yet, but its a ton more expensive to TRY min/max the block, and the damage output isnt enough. Im aiming to get my coil next item, and hope its enough to deal with the Final tier conquerors, cause i lost a drox for no damage.
If someone could help me out here, that would be great.

I am a big noob to this game, (this is my second league ever).

I am running this build, but cant get even near the block chance shown on POB.
Here is my character link, https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/TruJenius/characters I just cant see how I cant get past 63% 25%... like with even the best gear and level 100. WHERE IS THAT BLOCK CHANCE COMING FROM?

I am losing my mind slowly...

On the guide it says max block chance 85/75 with a budget build. Where am I going wrong?
"
TruJenius wrote:

Here is my character link, https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/TruJenius/characters I just cant see how I cant get past 63% 25%... like with even the best gear and level 100. WHERE IS THAT BLOCK CHANCE COMING FROM?

On the guide it says max block chance 85/75 with a budget build. Where am I going wrong?

Profile is private xD & are you on standard?
My profile is not private anymore... lol. Sorry.
"
TruJenius wrote:

u cant have that anymore, budget is now arround 60/30

and have any1 tried using blade storm instead of cyc
guys i did some changes you can check my pob : llamiel

this is my 3 blockman , first one bloqueator lvl 95 with 11 mill dps.

this one with similar gear , 83 block , 54 spell , 3 mill dgmg still need watcher eye with impale is like 500k more dmg.

the build is insane neferd , already kill sirus awakened 4 like 9 min combat..... and boss take longer to kill.

i change large cluster to chaneling with 2 medium , more dmg and same spell block.

sry about my english.
"
TruJenius wrote:

Yeah unfortunately this build is a giant noob trap, and most of its claims are completely inaccurate for the new league.

The high block chance in the PoB is fake. Because the OP isn't playing this build anymore in 3.16, he hasn't updated the PoB to make the build "real."

If you look in the items, he currently has a silver flask enabled with 57% bonus damage and 25% spell block -- that's where the fake block is coming from. He was using that to simulate the updated Tempest shield skill, before PoB updated to support it. Now that PoB has updated, it's "double dipping" Tempest shield -- Tempest shield gives 25% spell block, and then that flask "fakes" 25% spell block. So you need to disable the silver flask to see the "real" build in 3.16.
Last edited by Fiatil on Oct 31, 2021, 10:17:57 AM
Violent retaliation give spell block ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info