[3.25]The BLOCKMAN

The leveling experience is atrocious as some already said since you have to scale so many stats and need a lot of skill points. So this is def no "Be ~70 and 6L and its gg" build.

My key takeaways and tips so far are:
- scale Acc & weapon
Sceave is a really good cheap option early on also for crit. And maybe get the Eagle Eye notable. saves up some acc on your gear.
- scale Crit
go for the crit nodes early and skip range/area and most of the small hp nodes
- scale block as much as you can
go for block nodes and clusters early (lots of off and def stats combined) on since this build feels realy weak with too low block values. rare shields with 35% block and ~13% spell block go for around 10c currently and help a big time.
- tree optimisation
as already said dont focus of hp nodes except the notables. i also skipped some hp circle nodes to add the juggernaut notable instead (2 points needed, 12% hp/32% armor).
from what I see you cant get max spell block with Surrender shield u most use
the Stone of Lazhwar Lapis Amulet if you want to use the Surrender shield and still have max spell block but if u use the Amulet you will get less dmg
ye there is no more versatile combatant node so u cant have 70+ spell block, only from tempest shield, from small cluster gems or rumis. ofc its good late game when u invest 10+ ex
Last edited by Eplith on Oct 30, 2021, 11:08:50 AM
Hi! Just wanna say I'm playing BLOCKMAN this league and I'm loving it! Thanks so much for the build, very tanky, very satisfying. I can just chill and not worry about death. I'm not to maps yet cause I've been busy but it's been much cleaner so far than a lot of my builds before haha.
Hello guys, some points for me. I love this build, played a lot with it on other leagues. Im not using the lapis on amulet, i bought a shaper amulet with 7% spell block, and annoint Sanctuary, prob will annoit Safeguard later. Im using a varunastra to level, help with the mana problems. On the shield, i ditch the surrender for now and im using a Great Old One Ward, its life, dps, and spell block at 12%. Im trying to cap the spell block, cause i think its important for bosses, i know you can craft spell block on chest now, i believe its 7% on bench and 9% on Alira veiled, for a endgame gear. If anyone has any tips...
yes pretty much if you want max block you cant use surrender anymore just use some rare shield with good blocks
The problem is, how to craft this... block dosnt have a tag. You will need a ilvl 86 str/int shield to get 15% spell block. How to do it?
let me know how avoid stun plz, i have lvl 89 and 3 mill dps , 75 block phys and 54 spell , but got one shoot when got stuneed.
Playing this build in current league. I am kind of disappointed, but can't say if its the game itself or the build in particular. Maybe you can give me a hind and help me on.

Lvl91, 4,7k life. 78/78/77 resist, 4% positive chaos res, 85%block + 43%spellblock. 33k dps tooltip in HO w/o flasks. Pride+TempestShield+DreadBanner+BloodAndSand(Sand). Pan: Brine King (Cannot be Frozen)+Shakari, Testudo Anoint (Block+Recover)

Here the link to my character (Nostrian): https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/diamin15/characters

Struggeling in Maps, random deaths (deathcount 203 @lvl91) in yellow maps, certain deaths in red maps (without rippy mods).

What am I doing wrong? I am dying to random hits, to area damage and to ground effects. Used masteries for -60% crit dmg taken and so on, but there are sources of damage with huge dots (bleed? poison?) killing me within 2-3 seconds. Scourge map shift often kills me at about 50 stacks, in red maps way sooner.

The damage feels absurdly low. Maybe its the game since 3.15, maybe I am doing something wrong. Taking often 5-10 sec for a yellow mob in a yellow map, some times 5-8 minutes (and many tries) for a map boss in a T12+. Should I stay with this build and throw 30+ ex to it (I doubt it will get significantly better) or is it my playstyle, my attitude?

Thousands of hours on the clock here, but knowing nothing it feels like. Sorry for the negative tone, I know, there is a lot of frustration in it.

Could really need some help, and maybe general advise how to play this game.
"
diamin15 wrote:
Playing this build in current league. I am kind of disappointed, but can't say if its the game itself or the build in particular. Maybe you can give me a hind and help me on.

Lvl91, 4,7k life. 78/78/77 resist, 4% positive chaos res, 85%block + 43%spellblock. 33k dps tooltip in HO w/o flasks. Pride+TempestShield+DreadBanner+BloodAndSand(Sand). Pan: Brine King (Cannot be Frozen)+Shakari, Testudo Anoint (Block+Recover)

Here the link to my character (Nostrian): https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/diamin15/characters

Struggeling in Maps, random deaths (deathcount 203 @lvl91) in yellow maps, certain deaths in red maps (without rippy mods).

What am I doing wrong? I am dying to random hits, to area damage and to ground effects. Used masteries for -60% crit dmg taken and so on, but there are sources of damage with huge dots (bleed? poison?) killing me within 2-3 seconds. Scourge map shift often kills me at about 50 stacks, in red maps way sooner.

The damage feels absurdly low. Maybe its the game since 3.15, maybe I am doing something wrong. Taking often 5-10 sec for a yellow mob in a yellow map, some times 5-8 minutes (and many tries) for a map boss in a T12+. Should I stay with this build and throw 30+ ex to it (I doubt it will get significantly better) or is it my playstyle, my attitude?

Thousands of hours on the clock here, but knowing nothing it feels like. Sorry for the negative tone, I know, there is a lot of frustration in it.

Could really need some help, and maybe general advise how to play this game.

1. Missing a Immunity to BLEED Flask

2. Damage will seem " absurdly low " because you are missing Rysltha Belt and Proper Paradoxica

3. Lets be honest, you went on to doing your own VARIANT of this build with the skill points, No where near the POB in alot of strong areas where its needed. 14 Points are just thrown around i counted, Even if you stray off the PoB - there are TONs of other good options than you chose.

4. You are missing Riposte Gem skill + Maybe use VAAL MOLTEN SHELL instead of just some random meleep hysical sup. not linked to something in ur gloves?

5. herald of purity is missing and the required ring for which is a VERY nice damage boost

6. Missing the Required clusters ( which are huge dmg boost and other lil added bonuses)

Alot of things can be changed and flask set ups need to be reworked for sure. I would suggest looking at my profile on character- Zoe_Cycloned.

One thing that stopped me from getting blasted on was my quicksilver flask choice of 61% Block & Stun Recovery mix that with Brine king it worked out for me.

I also deviated some of the skills for more resists to work in more rings i swapped in.
Last edited by Midiz on Oct 30, 2021, 6:56:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info