[3.25]The BLOCKMAN

"
GLOCKaFELLA wrote:
Can someone be straight up with me and tell me if this build is dead, Im Level 85 and doing tier 10s kind of comfortably with a few deaths here and there. But seeing as the guide still isnt updated past a budget league version and the author has re-rolled to occultist in the current league, should I just cut my losses and re roll aswell?

Hello i want to give my advice to you

NEVER EVER NEVER EVER play a build that the author is not playing anymore

I got burned many times and learnex the hard way

Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content

"
NEVER EVER NEVER EVER play a build that the author is not playing anymore

This
Last edited by Kalithas on Oct 25, 2021, 1:22:34 PM
"
GLOCKaFELLA wrote:
Can someone be straight up with me and tell me if this build is dead, Im Level 85 and doing tier 10s kind of comfortably with a few deaths here and there. But seeing as the guide still isnt updated past a budget league version and the author has re-rolled to occultist in the current league, should I just cut my losses and re roll aswell?

kinda irrelevant, tbh.

max block glad archetype is used by many builds. if this one is abandoned, just check another thread.

I do believe that, with some nutty gear, you can still clear everything in the game with this build, and the gameplay really fits the scourge league.

Leveling is pain on ass im actually on ACT7 and we have negative damage with shield + crafted phys 1hsword , how do you level guys?
thh it was east > check lvling tab
thh it was east > check lvling tab
"
Archiiii wrote:
Leveling is pain on ass im actually on ACT7 and we have negative damage with shield + crafted phys 1hsword , how do you level guys?

Go 2 handed and shatering steel until you do lab
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
reave worked fine, finished lab without a ding on me.
Swapped to cyclone after lab. Only thing I did wrong was picking the tanky tree points first and not enough of the dps ones, I'm untouchable, I use no mana, but my dps could be better.
"
Garett wrote:
reave worked fine, finished lab without a ding on me.
Swapped to cyclone after lab. Only thing I did wrong was picking the tanky tree points first and not enough of the dps ones, I'm untouchable, I use no mana, but my dps could be better.

DPS only starts to get better after you grab a 300pdps sword and an Abyssus. Before that, it's trash (but it ends up being fine, because you're also immortal, so you have time to cyclone away at stuff).
"
leafyr0kr wrote:
It's actually only double dipping from the Tempest Shield, Violent Retaliation is still wonky. Still gotta figure out where you can extract 25% extra spell block, tho.

I'm not really good with PoB... I can't find "the freaky Jade Flask with 25% spell block and 56% more damage" - is this not in the Items section?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info