[3.25]The BLOCKMAN

"
leafyr0kr wrote:
"
GLOCKaFELLA wrote:
Can someone be straight up with me and tell me if this build is dead, Im Level 85 and doing tier 10s kind of comfortably with a few deaths here and there. But seeing as the guide still isnt updated past a budget league version and the author has re-rolled to occultist in the current league, should I just cut my losses and re roll aswell?

kinda irrelevant, tbh.

max block glad archetype is used by many builds. if this one is abandoned, just check another thread.

I do believe that, with some nutty gear, you can still clear everything in the game with this build, and the gameplay really fits the scourge league.

I wish there were more of these tbh, especially the more elaborate guides as my casual ass doesn't really do well with the ones that are closer to "here's PoB, you know what to do" xD

Glad Block Cyclone is my favorite combo pretty much, I'm here because the ones I used before are no longer updated :(

I wish I could just copy a build someone else is using, but I don't really understand the finer points well enough to know if it will work without the exact gear they have.
i dont show on my screen the violent retaliation buff -_-

and i dont have lot of mana when i active tempest shield whith all buff for playing i have only 14 mana when i have all buff :x
Last edited by shakkur on Oct 26, 2021, 10:01:53 AM
Grab a Praxis ring as soon as possible (-8 mana) and you could run the build with 10 points of mana without any problem.
OK THANKS
so if we need to play whith tempest shield we need praxis so ?

it's not better to play whith another ring like vulnerability on hit whith + life and resist if we switch on Ryslatha belt ? ?

the autor can run whith all buff whith tempest shield whithout the ring praxis he got like 40 unreserved mana whithout the ring so he can play whithout it
Last edited by shakkur on Oct 26, 2021, 1:33:09 PM
When league starting, praxis makes cyclone absolutely free. Later, you could change this ring for other when getting the -mana cost craft.

Praxis is just a cheap solution.
Cant seem to sustain precision
Should I just not use it? or keep it at lvl 1
Last edited by sprite895 on Oct 26, 2021, 2:51:40 PM
"
eldest-bike4 wrote:
"
GLOCKaFELLA wrote:
Can someone be straight up with me and tell me if this build is dead, Im Level 85 and doing tier 10s kind of comfortably with a few deaths here and there. But seeing as the guide still isnt updated past a budget league version and the author has re-rolled to occultist in the current league, should I just cut my losses and re roll aswell?

Hello i want to give my advice to you

NEVER EVER NEVER EVER play a build that the author is not playing anymore

I got burned many times and learnex the hard way

" From Guide Creator:
Path Of building 3.15(End game)(3.16 in progress):
https://pastebin.com/JyzehKqy

Path Of building 3.16(Medium Budget):
https://pastebin.com/SWM3ZpHs

Path Of building 3.16(Budget/league starter version)
https://pastebin.com/umdvBj1q"

im confused what you are saying " PAST BUDGET " since medium budget came out since launch, and im doing just fine. hmmm
"
sprite895 wrote:
Cant seem to sustain precision
Should I just not use it? or keep it at lvl 1

Keep it at lvl 1
Hello. Im playing this build. But i have a problem. My damage is too low. I don't know why. Could you please review my profile ? I can't make a yellow map.
"
Hello. Im playing this build. But i have a problem. My damage is too low. I don't know why. Could you please review my profile ? I can't make a yellow map.

This build is shit. Unless you have all the GGG stuff, you won't be able to do anything good.

Just play something else. Sorry !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info