[3.25]The BLOCKMAN

thanks for the build!

in which order do we ascend?
Hi! Thx for the build...

But at dis time have some trouble... What's about new shields with block chance? Cos in trade shields with just 33+ chance costs breaking price...

Dont look like budget version for PoB(((

Or i looking some wrong in trade? And shields with atk+spell block cost fine price? (so i used wrong stat filter))

or any way to craft dat

I need help)) Coz my wife get dis build , and drill my mind about dat))) Help me) pls))

PS Sorry for my terrible eng, it's not my native lang(((
"
Midiz wrote:
"
Søkha wrote:
Hello ! no upload for leveling tree ? because the old is in 3.11 :(

With basic knowledge of Duelist even since passives changed it would seem pretty obvious on the choices to make.

What if we don't have the basic knowledge? I don't really even know what skill to use while leveling before Cyclone becomes viable (I see someone said Shattering Steel is good tho, I'll try that)

"
Tim0th wrote:
Hello there.

In the updated PoB, the Fortify Mastery is taken. (melee hits fortify & -3 max fortify)
What's the interest of taking this mastery node while we already have fortify in the gem setup ?

Thank you for the build

There's no Fortify gem in the gem setup in PoB.

"
walez wrote:
thanks for the build!

in which order do we ascend?

I'd like to know too
what is the tactic for medium budget? ~80% block + some dps from 6linked cyclone = 10-20% random wipe?

would be thankful for some milestones for 10-14 maps. thank you.
3.16 PoB is now double dipping from the freaky Jade Flask with 25% spell block and 56% more damage, as Violent Retaliation and Tempest Shield are working correctly. Expect way lower numbers.
how do you gain mana?
"
DawnBlue wrote:

"
Tim0th wrote:
Hello there.

In the updated PoB, the Fortify Mastery is taken. (melee hits fortify & -3 max fortify)
What's the interest of taking this mastery node while we already have fortify in the gem setup ?

Thank you for the build

Ah shit nvm I didn't even notice there are more PoB links at the bottom of the post.

The first one is not updated for 3.16. It even loads the older version when you import to PoB.

https://pastebin.com/umdvBj1q is the one at the bottom noted as league starter / budget version, which is updated for 3.16

"
leafyr0kr wrote:
3.16 PoB is now double dipping from the freaky Jade Flask with 25% spell block and 56% more damage, as Violent Retaliation and Tempest Shield are working correctly. Expect way lower numbers.

Which PoB version is that in? I couldn't find it.
"
DawnBlue wrote:
"
leafyr0kr wrote:

Which PoB version is that in? I couldn't find it.

PoB budget league start, on the 3.16 collapsible (and also at the end of the thread).

It's actually only double dipping from the Tempest Shield, Violent Retaliation is still wonky. Still gotta figure out where you can extract 25% extra spell block, tho.
Last edited by leafyr0kr on Oct 24, 2021, 11:40:03 PM
Can someone be straight up with me and tell me if this build is dead, Im Level 85 and doing tier 10s kind of comfortably with a few deaths here and there. But seeing as the guide still isnt updated past a budget league version and the author has re-rolled to occultist in the current league, should I just cut my losses and re roll aswell?
"
DawnBlue wrote:
"
DawnBlue wrote:

"
Tim0th wrote:
Hello there.

Thank you for the build

Oh sorry, i didn't look at the skills in the pob.

For the ascendancy order, i would say :
1-Pain forged
2-Reigning Veteran
3-Violente Retaliation
4-Arena Challenger

But, with the rework of "Versatile Combatent", i wonder if the bleeding way could be an acceptable alternative.
Last edited by Tim0th on Oct 25, 2021, 11:39:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info