[3.25]The BLOCKMAN

why author put tempest shield + assassin mark + summon ice golem if we cant curse assassin mark whith tempest shield ?
Hi,

I played this build in 3.15 (ultimatum league ) and absolutely destroyed every boss and maps and content in the game

you can see my build and profile page here :

I dont know how much survivability we lost in 3.16 with the spell dodge stuff as im still a noob to POE

For those talking about low damage :
i had the same issue at first and during leveling

then i farmed yellow-red maps until i could buy a Surrender Shield and Paradoxica then my damage skyrocketed

once i had those 2 items i was able to buy the rest of my gear (i dont do craft )

if you have mana issue -> keep praxis until you can affort a -15 mana on body armour

i wlll try to do some new t16 maps in standart to see how much nerf/up we got with the talents rework + defense rework

EDIT 27/10 : tried t16 juiced maps + chimera and i got clapped :
i die a lot because i dont have any spell block chance now thanks to the rework , i dont really want to rebuild my standart character around it but i saw the POB , build seems still strong .

gl
Last edited by Dalrost on Oct 27, 2021, 11:42:14 AM
Hey there , no way to use all auras , 40% pride, 40% herald of purity , 20% tempest shield, 5 banner and 5 blood and sand.

Let me know how you use all active?

Thanks
"
DawnBlue wrote:
"
leafyr0kr wrote:
It's actually only double dipping from the Tempest Shield, Violent Retaliation is still wonky. Still gotta figure out where you can extract 25% extra spell block, tho.

I'm not really good with PoB... I can't find "the freaky Jade Flask with 25% spell block and 56% more damage" - is this not in the Items section?

he use tempest shield oldskill , now reserve 25% of mana , no way to use all auras.
we can use all the auras with a low lvl precision and "Herald Of purity has 40% increased mana reservation efficiency" mod of Circle of guilt
Currently playing this build and mana reservation is not a problem.

Dread Banner : 4.48%
Blood and sand : 8.13%
Tempest Shield : 20.33%
Herald of Purity : 20.33%
Pride : 40.65%

= 93.92 %

Precision (lvl1) 18 mana

You have Champion of the cause witch bring 8% increased Reservation efficiency.
Reservation Mastery : 15%
Impale Mastery : 100% mana reservation efficiency for Dread Banner.

So I noticed that the Spell Block Chance is maxed in 68%, given that the PoB counts the gem Tempest Shield AND the Silver Flask with Tempest Shield effect. I presume there's no way to cap it rn? Maybe with some big investments maybe... not that I have the currency rn xD
My shop - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1085909
Your POB and your guide hasnt the same gear.

which one we have to follow
i really dont understand how the pob counts the silver flask with the tempest shield effect
same, the author said it's when the violent retaliation is up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info