[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

"
JOHNADAMS2007 wrote:
Thanks for the awesome guide!

I took a break from PoE since Legion. For my comeback, I wanted something sturdy. This build was exactly what I was looking for. After a HEFTY investment of a few hunred ex, I can safely say that I am just about as min/maxed as I can get for this league.

My PoB:
https://pastebin.com/LVdQ6mUc

I'm curious if you would like to add my neck to the guide. I think the +2% max block chance is worth adding in as an endgame goal, and I did not see it mentioned in the post.

P.S. I'm thinking about spending the time to perfect divine this neck and list it up for mirror service. I have not seen anything close to this good for sale since the league launched. However, I could be way off base and maybe it isn't as great as I think it is. Any input would be appreciated!

Man this is THE amulet !!!

Imo is perfect for our build !!

Gg man
why do i have 10m less dps than op even though my gears are almost as good as op.
heres the pastebin: https://pastebin.com/ML8M6vTU

also whats the purpose of arrogance support.. it dosnt support the gems its linked to.

ty
Got crazy lucky last night

Got astral with

30% quality
1697 armor
109 % increased armor
127 maximun life
- 20 mana cost to attacks
Gain 1 endurance charge every second if been hit recently
40 % cold resist

Im very happy :-)

Also i am droping circle of guilt for another steel ring and double curse
One ring vulnerability on hit , other assasins mark on hit
Anoint whisper of doom
Droping ryslatha for hunter stygian with onslaught abbyss jewel

Droped HoP for max precision and with extra socket i make totems + maim + culling strike ( awesome for sirus and other big hp boss )

With these changes Now i am at 6k+ life all resist caped and also positive chaos and cause of chest i can use imortal call

This is my version and fits my playstyle , dmg is still good and with 6k+ hp never get one shot now ever
Respect
Last edited by 1821 on Jun 9, 2021, 5:03:51 AM
Ah !

Also i tested faruls fur + aspect of cat and it make us UNKILLABLE but mana and resists are serious problem
Ok im testing something very big!!

Will share later BUT i found a way to use rage+ berserk with only 5 points and without losing ANY defense

Seriously I AM THRILLED !! You should see dmg+ speed!!

When i am ready i will post here THE WAY OF THE ENRAGED BLOCKMAN !!

:-)

I am pretty new to this game and my character is level 50s. I found out that Claws have much more survivability than any other weapon so far even though it has less DPS due to life leech.
I am wondering if we can re-allocate passive skill tree to Claw damage area. It could be amazing build.

Is it achievable easily?
"
deep_ocean1 wrote:

I am pretty new to this game and my character is level 50s. I found out that Claws have much more survivability than any other weapon so far even though it has less DPS due to life leech.
I am wondering if we can re-allocate passive skill tree to Claw damage area. It could be amazing build.

Is it achievable easily?

All claw nodes are in the right side of the tree so meaby raider ranger with frenzy charges farrul's fur would do the trick. It will cost too much vs this builds setup (dunno about dmg/survivability)so im not recommendeing it.
Last edited by nepa89 on Jun 14, 2021, 2:35:59 AM
Good build,but i have 3 questions:
1.Lacks of some info(is it SSF-viable? HC-Viable?)
2.Why not use 2 rare rings with *Channeling skills cost -1 mana* craft? it would free the ring slot to expand own build further.You just waste 1 slot to sustain mana only and nothing more.
3.Lvling part shall be explained detaily,followed the part and struggled so much.All,what i could do,it use Scaeva for more damage.
Last edited by Noob228228 on Jun 16, 2021, 12:12:31 PM
This still work for 3.14 this league the lvling setup shows 3.11
I decided to try this build in Standard. I'm a casual player and never managed to " finish " the game ( elder, uber elder, A8 Sirius...)

I'm so bad that even in standard, im rather poor so the build is not finished but hell, this is so expensive.

For now the t16 clearing is ok, I dont die too much ( still does tho ) but my god, boss are taking so long to kill. I have about 150k DPS on the tooltip.

"

My build is far to be perfect but I struggle to min max. If someone there dont play standard and would like to trade me some of his high-end build, would be great. Not rich but I have arround 50 pure ex and thousands of chaos

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info