[3.25]The BLOCKMAN

I wanted to use the template of this build with perforate instead of cyclone (because cyclone is lame).

Why the fuck does my PoB-DPS go down by 75% when switching to a perforate 6-link ???? (budget PoB)

I am shocked. Shouldnt cyclone be weak because it already has the advantage of being a movement skill?
Why is the gap so huuuge?
The tree hasn't even anything channeling related on it. its super generic.
I can't believe that perforate is so bad

EDIT:
ok here is my assumption: damage shown in PoB is per spike (blood stance) so i have to set this counter to 7ish or so. dmg in sand stance is 50% of cyclone.
Last edited by marc004 on Jun 18, 2021, 11:41:30 AM
i little changed this build.
i advise spend 2 passive points to take second basic jewel socket.it boost ur dps alot. i have 3 jewels in tree,1 watcher eye and 2 basic jewels like thishttps://prnt.sc/15wt5se
my current build right now

all rare's crafted by myself and it pretty cheap.
all content was closed with -60 chaos res and without deaths
maven\sirus a9(without corrupt blood),uberelder,elder, shaper.
was problem with manapool,but with imlicit on jewel -1% reservation of skills everything became good
i advise anomalus summon ice golem 20\20 it boost ur accuraccy and crit chance.divergent pride 20\20 +phys reduction.
enchants on helmet and boots +15% cyclone attack speed and on boots 16% incr attack and cast speed if u killed recently it boost ur dps too.
Big + to this build this is an opportunity to change ur belt to HH for fast mapping
Now i have ~27 mln dps
last way to this build it triple elevated boots,it give to ur dps around 1 mln
my current PoB: https://pastebin.com/Tj7Su0Nb
Hi its 2021 and im not sure whether you'll reply, but i wanna say thank you for your time to make this guide!

i wanna know if the POB is updated or is there any changes in the skill tree? seems like is the old 3.10 version.

thanks in advance!
Got rapped by A5 Sirus. Generally he cannot do anything to you, you pretty much block anything he throws at you, but...At the last faze, and you get there due to lack of damage, all kinds of nonsense spawns and surrounds you that deals degen. Blobs of fire on the ground, storms around you, spinning carousel (it also applies corruption of the awakener, which slows you insanely).
Dash is most definitely not a skill to go into Sirus fight, it just moves you forward, but doesn't dodge ANYTHING in it's way. So when you dash over carousel or blobs of fire, you're just killing yourself.
Probably to one phase him is still the best way, just cheat and no need to get involved in all mechanics:D But for that this build isn't suitable.
Other than that, everything's as expected, even on rippy maps with 4.3k hp you manage to block basically everything...
I like it, but seems after throwing into it like almost 30ex - it's more of "play it, if you like the playstyle" and maybe "easier to get to 100" type of build, than anything else. Also, you can throw like 50ex more, maybe that will make it something insane, but then the build cost will be almost 100ex, which is insane(for me at least). Again, awakened gems will give you insane boost, like with any other build, but to me that's just unpleasent, when you NEED all maxed, awakened, farmed parts to get to then ... farm those things again for...I don't know, selling...Meh. I want a build always, that I COULD farm those thing, not sit in low tier, farming basic currencies to get the stuff from high content to farm high content for stuff you already have no need.
Guide is great, mapping is ok, map bosses are fine. But you definitely need around 30ex to be somewhat satisfied with gameplay, unless you happy with rerolling maps 21324 times and staying yellow, low red ones, with minimal bossing (you'll fall asleep there without enough damage).
Last edited by ShoveMoneyDeeper on Jun 19, 2021, 7:28:14 AM
So, my feedback ( in...standard )

This is an ok-ish build, I guess. You're not squeeshy, but you're not that tanky. You're not dealing amazing damages, but you're not doing soooo low damage neither. Its okay.

The main problem that I have is that the build is not " worth it " for me, if we speak about currency. It would cost several HUNDREDS of EX in STANDARD to have the op build. Thats a shitload, even in standard, not even speaking about league.

I've invested about 50-60 ex in my build, I can run T16 ( juiced, but not too much), conq ( not deathless ) and some event. Its cool, but honestly, at this cost, its not that good.

OP max build in std ( not even speaking about league ) is probably 500ex +. At this price you can have WAY, WAAAAY stronger legacy related build that will shave the game without issues.

1821 where are you? A lot of us are waiting hopefully for The Enraged Blackman rage/berserk variant you promised.

Could you at least share the overview. This kind of dps increase without investment or loss of defense would be greatly appreciated.
"
Joracpummeler wrote:
1821 where are you? A lot of us are waiting hopefully for The Enraged Blackman rage/berserk variant you promised.

Could you at least share the overview. This kind of dps increase without investment or loss of defense would be greatly appreciated.

And it is !! I am thrilled and very happy

Please give me a bit cause i am not english i need use translate :-(

Max tomorow morning will be up

Only downside is need big lvl

To pull it off without sacrifice anything need to be 96+

Respect
Great build !

Is my second league only and i kill sirus at lvl 88 with moderate gear

Thank you OP for your work

Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
"
1821 wrote:
"
Joracpummeler wrote:

And it is !! I am thrilled and very happy

Please give me a bit cause i am not english i need use translate :-(

Max tomorow morning will be up

Only downside is need big lvl

To pull it off without sacrifice anything need to be 96+

Respect

Sounds very exciting! Level is not the end of the world, basically you could shave off a bit of life nodes (not ideal, but..) and get away with being 92...which is not THAT difficult.

Looking forward to it:)
Hi has any played both this build and the unarmed version of it ? i can not decide between those two

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info