[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

any suggestions what i should upgrade next have bout 4 ex 200 chaos first league ever, i run out of portals on sirus.
"
SuperiorXSupX wrote:
any suggestions what i should upgrade next have bout 4 ex 200 chaos first league ever, i run out of portals on sirus.

Hello

What lvl you are ?

Im new too but i kill sirus at lvl 88 with this build with moderate gear and on PS5

Sirus is mechanical fight , if you pay attention and not step on dots is very easy boss imo

You can take 2nd health potion if you having trouble
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
"
sanmaru wrote:
Hi has any played both this build and the unarmed version of it ? i can not decide between those two

I tried the facebreaker build (Esoro? Can´t remember), and this one is better. It is easier to cap your resistances. I tried it in standard with old facebreakers and a lot of good equipment and still this one was better. I´m trying to mix the builds, using some special jewels like lethal pride in the tree I´ve bought for the other build. Seems to be interesting
Last edited by Stephalem on Jun 21, 2021, 5:43:53 AM
Hi!

Do you have a guide for which passives to get first and will you be updating the guide for 3.15? :)
Hi when using Pob for this build should I set a number for #of impales on enemy ?
because it's showing me that Watcher's eye with % to attack damage with pride is more DPS than impale last 2 additional hits
How are people getting 20 mil DPS?
I'm barley getting 3 mil
I just want to say thank you, for this build. Im brand new to POe, and my boyfriend thought a lightning witch would be a good starter for me. I really dsidn't enjoy it at all, and told him to find me a "God". He found this, and i'm super happy. He has made a few adjustments, as I leveled up and could afford more expensive gear (please take a look).

Anyway, this girl is super happy (even though i have never played a male char in my life), so, thank you.
Hi,

first let me thank you for this great Build, as a new Player to PoE this is the first build for me that is really fun to play.

I'm level 89 now and don't have any progress in leveling anymore. I even tried a T16 map: General clearspeed and tanking is nice, but most of the time on red maps i get "one hit" at some point and so i can't really level anymore. I know this build can't tank DoT, as you wrote in your guide.
I changed my setup for leveling, here are my stats:

Life: 4,2k
Armour: 15k
Reduction: 55%
Block: 82%
Fire: 76
Cold: 75
Lightning: 75
Chaos: 70

I even got me an Item with "Bleeding cannot be inflicted on you" and a Flask "Immunity to Ignite", but still get "One hit" all the time. I guess it's Cold, Poison or Chaos DoT then? What can i do against it?

Btw, is there a Log or something like that, where i can see what Damagetype hit me?

Thx! :)
You have 2 different pastebins for the 3.14 budget variant.

First one is in the "ULTIMATUM LEAGUE STARTER/Low budget" spoiler:
https://pastebin.com/f3y0E832

Second one is in the bottom of the guide:
https://pastebin.com/pf2gG2FS

Which one is the correct and most up-to-date?
Can this run easily lvl83 uberlabs?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info