[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

"
Marasha wrote:
Hey, loving the build, great job!

Can I get some help to get my dps higher? Almost everything is min max. The only differences are a couple of defensive nodes, still using Lucitidy instead of Blademaster on amulet and no helmet enchant.

Keep in mind I am still a noob, so I may just have wrong config on my PoB because your 16m damage seems impossible to achieve with my build.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/AdQR7vCY

Thanks and keep up the good work!

You don't have your flasks checked as active and the impales last 2 extra hits watchers eye is quite a lot of dps. Also are you above 3000 accuracy? I know alot of PoB, is properly check marking boxes.
I apologize for being the dunce of the month, but I do not understand the permanent endurance charge generation of this build.

All the op and contributors videos show 3 endurance charges from inception, with no skill procing them. The build no longer uses red nightmare, and I have no idea how the setup shown in the guide: dash/enduring cry/second wind/arrogance
w/Call to Arms would even generate ec's...let alone make them permanent.

Can't use dash as primary move skill, cyclone is.

Could someone please take a moment and educate me..I am apparently just too noob to get it. Thank you.
Thanks for sharing your build.

Just completed the atlas and killed sirius A8 with one death due to deahbeam.

Only other deaths I had was at sirius when I dashed into his degen zones.

Now its just up to min maxing... :/

"
keighs wrote:
"
Marasha wrote:
Hey, loving the build, great job!

Can I get some help to get my dps higher? Almost everything is min max. The only differences are a couple of defensive nodes, still using Lucitidy instead of Blademaster on amulet and no helmet enchant.

Keep in mind I am still a noob, so I may just have wrong config on my PoB because your 16m damage seems impossible to achieve with my build.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/AdQR7vCY

Thanks and keep up the good work!

You don't have your flasks checked as active and the impales last 2 extra hits watchers eye is quite a lot of dps. Also are you above 3000 accuracy? I know alot of PoB, is properly check marking boxes.

Didn't notice the flasks, that helped. And forgot about watchers eye. PoB shows 2199 Accuracy at 95% under Calcs for Cyclone. Would you recommend to search for more?
Tips for people who are trying to min max:

1. Circle of guilt is waste of ring slot, absolutely useless unless its godly rolled. Even then lacks dps/survivability comparing to nicely rolled steel ring.

2. Best source of onslaught are elevated onslaught + elevated tailwind boots. You can easily craft it for 10-25 exalteds.

3. Additional curse on body armour with - mana/crit so you can use vulnerability and assassins mark at the same time.

4. Dont waste your gloves to get accuracy stat on it. Get attack speed, flat physical, life and resists.

Generally, you want to stack T1 flat physical everywhere you can. That is the most important dps stat. Then crit multiplier and attack speed. If pob shows less than 500 multiplier, youre doing something wrong.
This is the best build I've played.
That being said, I tried to min-max my items. I still need the impale jewel, but sometimes, it takes too long to kill the boss map.
I've read all the previous tips and maybe someone can look at my profile to see what to improve next.
I need the impale jewel, I know, and Ryslatha's Coil (can't really replace my belt because of resists). Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you all for responding and thank you, Poisom, for this great build.
My POB: https://pastebin.com/Q5f8J8cE
may i ask... how tanky(in comparison to cyclone) is the bleed bow version as im not a fan of cyclone i prolly wanna go for bleed bow.
"
"
1821 wrote:
"
Build showcase (I'll try my best to post all the content):
10 second Hydra and Chimera (phasing not counted)
EZ Elder (idk what he's doing the whole time)
Maven The Twisted less than a minute (in nutshell)

Proof this build can do all content, except Uber Atziri (you deal so much damage, it's impossible survive the reflect)
I completed 33 challenges with this build

Hello can you please post your pob ?

I cant see your tree from the caracters tab

Thanks in advance

Here's my PoB https://pastebin.com/ariT4kMp
Currently, I have 21 Mil DPS. I do some improvement with my skill tree and skill gem. It's pretty good for bossing IMO

Thank you brother

I really like your tree

What i do for stun imunity is 80% chance to avoid being stunned enchant on boots+ luckdity annoint
Hey,
Great guide, my first lvl100 in this game. By the way, I have pretty descent gear now and something around 30exs more to invest. Is there any chance that rare shield will outperform The Surrender? If yes could you please advise how perfect min-maxed shield should looks like?
Thanks for the awesome guide!

I took a break from PoE since Legion. For my comeback, I wanted something sturdy. This build was exactly what I was looking for. After a HEFTY investment of a few hunred ex, I can safely say that I am just about as min/maxed as I can get for this league.

My PoB:
https://pastebin.com/LVdQ6mUc

I'm curious if you would like to add my neck to the guide. I think the +2% max block chance is worth adding in as an endgame goal, and I did not see it mentioned in the post.

P.S. I'm thinking about spending the time to perfect divine this neck and list it up for mirror service. I have not seen anything close to this good for sale since the league launched. However, I could be way off base and maybe it isn't as great as I think it is. Any input would be appreciated!
Last edited by JOHNADAMS2007 on Jun 7, 2021, 6:15:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info