[3.13] Devon's Impale Barrage-RoA/TS/SA Deadeye | All content viable | 3.5mil+ DPS

Hey man I'm Loving the build so far! I finally got around to setting my boots up like yours but it won't allow me to use golem or steelskin ? Not sure what I'm doing wrong

EDIT - Just noticed it is because Cast when damage taken ?
Last edited by Softmessage on Oct 7, 2020, 5:11:06 PM
"
Softmessage wrote:
Hey man I'm Loving the build so far! I finally got around to setting my boots up like yours but it won't allow me to use golem or steelskin ? Not sure what I'm doing wrong

EDIT - Just noticed it is because Cast when damage taken ?

Yep, it casts when you get hit.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Interesting. So everytime I get hit it wall Auto cast steelskin and my Ice golem ? And do they need to be skills active on my bar ?
"
Softmessage wrote:
Interesting. So everytime I get hit it wall Auto cast steelskin and my Ice golem ? And do they need to be skills active on my bar ?
One time steelskin, next time golem. Doesn't need to be active on bar.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
OK cool I got that sorted. My boots weren't 4L hahaha

*** Ignore this.

But Also, This Arborix I can't blink arrow.... so what's the move from there ?
Last edited by Softmessage on Oct 10, 2020, 3:05:49 AM
I cant import the pastebin to my path of building i just downloaded. Am i doing something wrong?

The error is: couldnt resolve host name
"
Sasuto27 wrote:
I cant import the pastebin to my path of building i just downloaded. Am i doing something wrong?

The error is: couldnt resolve host name

NVM i fixed it, it was a problem about DNS
@devon752 I saw one other post about the best alternative to Mirror Arrow because Arborix now disables all other travel skills. I just hit 88, love the build, but am definitely challenged by the squishyness. Anything anyone recommends would be greatly appreciated. This is my first tune and I'm loving POE.
hi, i'm loving the build so far but there's something i don't quite get, why do you take the claw passive nodes on the skill tree?
hi, i'm loving the build so far but there's something i don't quite get, why do you take the claw passive nodes on the skill tree?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info