[3.13] Devon's Impale Barrage-RoA/TS/SA Deadeye | All content viable | 3.5mil+ DPS

will this build work fine in heist league?
У меня вопрос ты не использовал Кластерные самоцвет. Они не годятся для билда?
"
Прарок wrote:
У меня вопрос ты не использовал Кластерные самоцвет. Они не годятся для билда?
I did use the cluster jewel. Change the tree from "Endgame - lvl94" to "Endgame - lvl94 - cluster".

"
sitonbench wrote:
will this build work fine in heist league?
Yep, should work just fine.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
спасибо
и ещё
амулет
силовое насаживание (именно та и называется)
зачарованные масел
Hello, I am trying this build(for the first time) and I am facing big problem. My barrage dmg is rly bad! I dont know wtf is happening .I know that I dont have 5/6-Link however I got 4linked.Do u have any idea why this is happening?
Been loving this build like crazy in Heist
Last edited by Imadirtyone on Oct 4, 2020, 2:26:28 AM
still love this
Last edited by Imadirtyone on Oct 4, 2020, 2:26:51 AM
"
aggelosfot12 wrote:
Hello, I am trying this build(for the first time) and I am facing big problem. My barrage dmg is rly bad! I dont know wtf is happening .I know that I dont have 5/6-Link however I got 4linked.Do u have any idea why this is happening?

you might need a better bow, i bought a better bow around lvl 70 and it was a HUGE improvement, finally got an arborix once i could afford it. but get away from the crappy rare bows asap
I'm currently doing this build in heist and I have everything in the build and since arborix doesn't allow other movement skills I am using vaal haste. Besides that the single target damage feels very lack luster the only I need is a 6l arborix (on 5l rn) is there something important I could be missing? I'm level 90 with Edit: My hydra map did not go like yours did XD.
Last edited by ZebZeb5 on Oct 7, 2020, 12:13:31 AM
"
ZebZeb5 wrote:
I'm currently doing this build in heist and I have everything in the build and since arborix doesn't allow other movement skills I am using vaal haste. Besides that the single target damage feels very lack luster the only I need is a 6l arborix (on 5l rn) is there something important I could be missing? I'm level 90 with Edit: My hydra map did not go like yours did XD.

Well I think I had a watchers eye and your quiver is the wrong one. Besides that everything seems fine more or less. These two things would help.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info