[3.13] Devon's Impale Barrage-RoA/TS/SA Deadeye | All content viable | 3.5mil+ DPS

"
Viktranka wrote:
Yeah, debatably the contest for squishiest ascendancy should run between a deadeye, inquisitor and non-summoner elementalist. If you wanted something tanky maybe this build would be doable as a champion for impale synergy?

It's not just the entire ascendancy, it's the weapon inherent to the ascendancy, specifically bow, having absolutely no effective defenses. Casters can, and often do have access to ES (Which is far more reliable then Evasion/Dodge or Evasion/Dodge/Armor), as well as Block (With shields, which can simultaneously give more offensive stats then most quivers at the same time giving more defensive mechanics.). While also having access to extra goodies such as MoM synergy/Int stacking.

Champion would scale into the late game a bit better in so far as survivability, but it would hinge largely on acquiring a decent LoH Ring to substitute the sustain you'd lose without deadeye ascendancy and wouldn't really end up solving anything. The build already has fairly low damage, relative to other builds as squishy as this, and is far squishier then tankier builds, which often outdamage this build.

As far as optimization goes, this build is pretty much as good as it can get. It's a great build, it's incredibly fun. All content is viable, but it is objectively on the weaker end of the spectrum, particularly as an individual advances into end game. I've played it pretty far as a league-starter/mapper this league, and had a ton of fun. It's incredibly nostalgic of the old-school PoE, but old-school isn't relevant for a reason, and that's power creep.

I was mainly just here looking at a problem with my build and reviewing where I started (My barrage is currently spending more mana then my leech can provide, causing issues), and saw a comment on someone having issues being one shot and decided to leave a comment. I'm happy with this build, and wouldn't personally change to champ.
Last edited by EpsiIon on Jul 26, 2020, 7:50:34 PM
Hi, I am kinda new. What is with claw & dagger skills you took?

"
shultays wrote:
Hi, I am kinda new. What is with claw & dagger skills you took?

Get this:
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Lioneye%27s_Fall
Last edited by Viktranka on Aug 2, 2020, 3:55:29 PM
Ah, thanks!
In 3.11 the Arborix is not the correct bow for this build you created
"
SeaTownPsycho wrote:
In 3.11 the Arborix is not the correct bow for this build you created

Arborix is good for this build.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Arborix has different Passives now than the one that you have posted, we don't have Iron Reflexes anymore. so maybe an updated bow that you would recommend?
"
PhazedAngel wrote:
Arborix has different Passives now than the one that you have posted, we don't have Iron Reflexes anymore.
Arborix gives you iron reflexes so you don't have to spec it anymore, you always have it if the bow is equipped. It's still a high phys dps bow.
since arborix changed and cant use blink arrow with it any more what would you put in its place?
What about Slivertongue Harbinger Bow when Arborix is changed and u cant use BLink Arrow after update?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info