[3.13] Devon's Impale Barrage-RoA/TS/SA Deadeye | All content viable | 3.5mil+ DPS

"
pfails wrote:
hi, i'm loving the build so far but there's something i don't quite get, why do you take the claw passive nodes on the skill tree?
Check PoB, closeby is the jewel Lioneye's fall which converts melee nodes into bow nodes.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
I think this is an ok build but not suitable for league start. It's not super defensive without great gear late game but gets by rather well up until tier 6-10maps. tried this on standard with all suggested gear and it was a bit meh, compared to other builds like coc, summoner and vortex. I think even facebreaker cyclone does a bit better.

It feels like it does tons of dps mapping, but also a bit squishy and although I was using all 20/23 gems barrage dmg was a bit lack lustre on single target.
Hello! Great build. Any tips what i should upgrade on to make it more smoother.

And what kind of Watcher's eye should i aim for?
The Link is broken for the pastebin
What weapon would you recommend for league start if the Arborix is too expensive?
"
bartswie wrote:
What weapon would you recommend for league start if the Arborix is too expensive?

Hey, finished updating the build for now, except the pastebin (which I can only do after the patchnotes). So check it out. I've listed good alternatives for Arborix as well.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
Uhh i could try out this build... fan of rangers. And now they get boosts.
debating between this and a standard ice shot build, also does everyone think new MA is that bad? (mirage archers node)
"
thorpownsu wrote:
debating between this and a standard ice shot build, also does everyone think new MA is that bad? (mirage archers node)

It probably isn't bad. The problem here is that I'm using Arborix, which inherently kills the MA with the passive Arborix dash. If you're not gonna be using Arborix then feel free to go for that node instead of far shot for example.
what do you guys think about the new dead eye with toxic rain and the MA node?
regular MA gives toxic rain like 60 percent of its damage so im thinking it could be really good for a league starter. You lose out on the flask and chaos bonuses from pathfinder

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info