[3.13] Devon's Impale Barrage-RoA/TS/SA Deadeye | All content viable | 3.5mil+ DPS

"
devon752 wrote:
"
Ancion wrote:
Is it possible to use split arrow for clear instead of ROA? I love barrage impale but despise ROA.
It shouldn't be a problem, most likely you'll keep the same gems as well.

Awesome. thank you!
First of all, thanks for the great build and for actively answering questions. I'm fairly new to the game and am playing on console which limits the items I'm able to afford. So, two questions:

1. I don't see an Arborix in my future anytime soon, but I did have a Lioneye's Glare drop. That's been my best bow so far. Since it has a built-in Far Shot & Hits Can't Be Evaded, would the Ascendencies Far Shot & Endless Munitions still be my best choices or should I go in a different direction. I use RoA and Barrage equally.

2. Being on a Mac and console I don't have access to pastebin so I can't see your tree leveling - which would you suggest getting first: Graceful Assault or From the Shadows?

Thanks again.

I made this large cluster jewel for the cluster jewel version of the build.

Any suggestion on the second suffix?
"
eff_eff wrote:

I made this large cluster jewel for the cluster jewel version of the build.

Any suggestion on the second suffix?

Chaos resist most likely.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Hello thanks for the build! Im getting some trouble on T10 maps, sometimes i just die almost with one hit mobs :(. Can you help me? What shoul i do?

"
ThiTsu wrote:
Hello thanks for the build! Im getting some trouble on T10 maps, sometimes i just die almost with one hit mobs :(. Can you help me? What shoul i do?

Try having more life, your gear has very little life. Around 5k at least. You have 4k at best.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"
devon752 wrote:

Try having more life, your gear has very little life. Around 5k at least. You have 4k at best.

I see one shots all the time at t12-t13+ if there's any form of offensive (Curse or damage%), even with Taste of Hate, 3 End charges, 75*4 and 5.7k HP. To an extent this build just doesn't stand up to doing general mapping or bosses deathless unless you overgear the content by a fair margin (Which you can't do to most end game). It's a fun nostalgic build, but has heavy emphasis on the "Squishy" part. Definitely should expect death a lot on this build.
Last edited by EpsiIon on Jul 26, 2020, 5:44:59 AM
"
EpsiIon wrote:
"
devon752 wrote:

I see one shots all the time at t12-t13+ if there's any form of offensive (Curse or damage%), even with Taste of Hate, 3 End charges, 75*4 and 5.7k HP. To an extent this build just doesn't stand up to doing general mapping or bosses deathless unless you overgear the content by a fair margin (Which you can't do to most end game). It's a fun nostalgic build, but has heavy emphasis on the "Squishy" part. Definitely should expect death a lot on this build.

Yeah try not getting hit too much as well. Killing them faster than they kill you is a good mindset. I did all content with this build no problem.
"
devon752 wrote:

Yeah try not getting hit too much as well. Killing them faster than they kill you is a good mindset. I did all content with this build no problem.

I've done all the content no problem as well. From A8 Sirus to Uber, but deaths are unavoidable. Just things as simple as Inferno bolt or Lightning Mirage from offscreen is enough to kill you instantly and you're not quite as "Kill things before they kill you" off-screen as 5 chain Ice Shot for instance.

Just depends on what you call a problem. Things will inevitably hit you, and when those things hit you, you'll generally die. Just a side effect of choosing to play the squishiest ascendancy on the squishiest class with the squishiest weapon.
Last edited by EpsiIon on Jul 26, 2020, 3:11:16 PM
"
EpsiIon wrote:
Just a side effect of choosing to play the squishiest ascendancy on the squishiest class with the squishiest weapon.
Yeah, debatably the contest for squishiest ascendancy should run between a deadeye, inquisitor and non-summoner elementalist. If you wanted something tanky maybe this build would be doable as a champion for impale synergy?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info