No love for a standard player,
Neglect is the fun slayer.
Last edited by Sabranic_SilverDeth on Jan 8, 2020, 9:33:39 PM
"
Thanks for nothing GGG, memory leak still there
Rofl, did you even read the post?
"
Asmosis wrote:
Those are some pretty significant changes.

Do we want the storms to deal less damage to minions as well? it wasn't Sirius that was killing them, it was the storms afterall.

"
Black__Dawn wrote:
They are 'fixing' some of the issues mentioned here for the 5th time already.
Memory leak which could be reproduced launching this pos on windows 7 and fixed in a day remained there for over a month.

Shameless cash grab with rapidly decreasing quality if there ever was any to begin with.

Why are you using that pos windows 7?

It's end of life. Nobody is supporting it anymore. at all. ever again. infinitium. do you get the point?

In 5 days time it will be downright irresponsible to have win7 on any system connected to the internet.

https://store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey/directx/

just in december alone win10 users dropped just over 14% while win7 users went up by almost 15%. win10 is straight up fucking garbage on top of being blatant spyware and anybody smart enough to recognize that is getting off it. anybody with responsible computer usage should have rallied against micro$oft the second they showed win10 and refused to install it. I actually expect win10 usage to continue dropping till they find a way to completely fuck over users with a proper non-invasive privacy friendly win7 install. win7 will also last for a great deal of time with some properly installed security software. then theres being smart enough to not click on stupid links and emails making big difference. in short theres a large group of people that want nothing to do with that pos win10.
lol cant wait for this to take another 2 weeks to hit console
xbox poe.. where people want e̶x̶a̶l̶t̶s̶ divines for junk items ¯\_༼ ಥ ‿ ಥ ༽_/¯
"
Fixed DirectX 11 implementation that would use too much memory. Affecting mainly Windows 7 users, and Windows 10 users with old GPUs.

"old" GPUs, yeah not everyone is running 2080TI's, sorry?
"I didn't know we were making a pants simulator." - Chris Wilson
I like what i see. Eager to see more.
ye we need a fix with metamorph boss' skills. It's impossible for melee builds to defeat a metamorph boss with multiple ball lightnings fired from its body and stick where it touches, and can shotgun
Last edited by HoangBoss on Jan 8, 2020, 10:10:12 PM
No Drox fix?
"
Fixed the new influence gem level mods incorrectly snapshotting.
Finally we won't have to weapon swap or re-socket gems to activate the +1 gem amulets? Amazing news.

"
Re-straightened the curved paths on the world map.
Bless the Toucan, that was horrible eyesore.
"
fortunaextens wrote:
No Map Stash fix in Standard, are you kidding me?!

We paid for it, do your job, make it a priority and fix it

I feel the same. It's unacceptable that paid features don't work at all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info